The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Some more olongapo birds, all freelancer, 2000 to 2500 2 shots

Didn't get to meet them all for room yet .. too many fish, not enough free time

All legit, verified, freelancer, but can't depend for scheduling as they go offline when no money needed

Old 06-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
Alabang is seriously very boring. Am in Acacia Hotel now, nothing to do, bars around here close super early and it's raining.

wow, nice. too bad i didnt log in here often, was there on 2nd to discuss to revamp their layout.
r u still here in Manila?
Old 08-09-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
wow, nice. too bad i didnt log in here often, was there on 2nd to discuss to revamp their layout.
r u still here in Manila?
Yup. just came back from Zamboanga. Back in Metro Manila.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday some foreigner was killed in Cotabato. Play safe. Not targeted I guess but killings not abnormal for Filipinos

Back to topic

Choices in olongapo

As I told someone, these freelancer pop up and drop off. Not very reliable. You can easily set up a middle east peace talks vs telling these girls to do something, nothing's guaranteed until they turn up at the door

FL, been bullshit until she agree 2k, 3 hours, from 3k 1 pop and mabilis

Subic bar girl..

Another FL that's popped up, don't know for how long

Old 09-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
k3nz0_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wanna meet up on the weekend? I’m there tmr night until Monday night
Old 11-09-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Some more chitter chatter

Olongapo boobs

Ah this one, in QC

Look at her body mate ... Wowwsss

Old 11-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

mod will remove posts only if you quoted entire long posts without editing...or posted illegal external links or personal contact...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
mod will remove posts only if you quoted entire long posts without editing...or posted illegal external links or personal contact...
Understood

I sort of saw his reply, and it vanished 😞
Old 14-09-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Lol.

They are going to say he was acting by himself

Old 14-09-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Lol.

They are going to say he was acting by himself

"With the use of an internet chat application, the victim was able to send messages to her family asking for 26,000 Malaysian Ringgit (PHP300,000) ransom for her liberty. At the same time, she was able to send descriptions of her captors and the vehicle used by the suspects," Azurin said.

Through this information, members of the PNP-AKG and the Aviation Security Group (AVSEGROUP) intercepted the vehicle used by the suspects and rescued the victim in an operation at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 in Pasay City on Monday."

So the victim was able to transmit all this information about her captors on the chat app that they let her use? Either these are the dumbest criminals ever or they are obvious scapegoats for some broader kidnapping organization...probably run by a Filipino criminal enterprise.
Old 15-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
So the victim was able to transmit all this information about her captors on the chat app that they let her use? Either these are the dumbest criminals ever or they are obvious scapegoats for some broader kidnapping organization...probably run by a Filipino criminal enterprise.
Incredible Philippines 😂
Old 15-09-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lolurfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be staying at Citadines Millennium Ortigas.. any incall/outcalls to recommend? Thank you!
Old 16-09-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

remember I said there's a lot in Olongapo, often cheap and good but unreliable ?

Like, working with Filipinos, I believe they will be late for their own funerals also.

After short listing 3 cutes, none turned up on my free day Sunday.

one said her tooth aches, wants money. Bye

Second one, ate is not well

Third one, swore she will not let me down, then said she is leaving Subic to Olongapo by 10 Am, then silence.

Of course, a bit of look-see, I always have a few on hand contacts.

Ended up with this cute, little fleshy (not chubby), but was so focussed on TV she didn't realise I had a finger in her ass

BTW, I was eying this, then my friend went to a KTV in Olongapo and saw her sitting as "NO TAKE OUT GIRL .. "He recognised the tattoo

Bullshit me that she is student .. but so much tattoos, give away ..

Old 17-09-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Saw this somewhere

Maybe somebody in QC can try ?

Old 17-09-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Only close to authentic chicken rice i've ever had in the Philippines is located near MOA at Met Live Mall. That mall also has the only authentic Thai restaurant i've ever had in the Philippines too. (Mor Thai)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1