The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro Omnia, I was the one who urged stressedboi to go try Xuan Xuan, that was on Sat 8Dec, I sent out PM to you on the 9th Dec after my immediate RTF. On 10th Dec.. Stressedboi arrived at 1649 to find her crying after being scoulded by OKT Ah Seng, he said very very good, but he said she changed her mind again and said she's leaving n canceling her card on the 12th.. After bro Unfit n her other regulars advised her not to.. I'm away again.. Otherwise, I wanna bonk this babe everyday.. N due to work, too busy to write a proper FR except inform my friends n bonk kakis to go try her ASAP.
She has pretty good business actually, averaging 8 customers a day.. N on my RTF, she said she will stay despite the constant scolding.. So I thought I had time to see her again.. But unfortunately she changed her mind again.

Yup yup.. 2nd worst OKT after the curly haired one from 1637.

In future, anybody wanna try 1649's gals.. Pls call from other houses.. I can only think of 1606 coz OKT Ah Seng 1649 does not get along with lots of other houses.. Don't bother going to 1649 coz the attitude n service from the OKT n assistant sucks.
Ok bro...appreciate the clarification...oh dear wat a pity...btw think ah hua also ok wif ah seng, so can prolly get his mms at 54A as well...

Oh yes did u catch the news on robert parker n the singapore connection
Old 12-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Ok bro...appreciate the clarification...oh dear wat a pity...btw think ah hua also ok wif ah seng, so can prolly get his mms at 54A as well...

Oh yes did u catch the news on robert parker n the singapore connection

Yup.. Just read the article on Parker moving his Wine Advocate newsletter facility to Singapore.. Means we get to see him personally more often.. Hehee.. Maybe I might bump into you during wine tastings.

Xuan Xuan.. Reflecting back.. Even I had time to write an FR on her.. No use.. Coz I felt even if she wasn't going to cancel her card on the 12th, she probably wld have cancelled her card a few weeks later. I feel sad n kinda pity her coz she seem so tormented by the daily taunts n verbal abuse being dished out. Actually she says she is the one being scolded the least, n Ang Pai Jiao Jiao being the most coz Jiao Jiao almost completed her 24months here. Ah Seng n lady assistant when scolding the gals.. All sort of hurtful words like eg: 造粪机 aka "Manure making machine"would be uttered, making very crude/rude references to their parents, ancestors, etc etc.. Haiz..
Old 12-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
nnkc, si ken, you smell your way back to GL again huh?

Long time no hear your nonsense liao.

You say you wan to treat me to chicken lice then we go call chicken, right?

I waiting waiting until neck long long liao.
wahaha si joker you still remember the chicken chop har ??

I stay in mountain long time just come down look see look see , now the chicken shop iat lorlong 12 also close shop liao loh

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unknown gems leaving GL early

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
... Saying tat personally think it is k to hold bk writing an fr for alittle while..for obvious reasons n in this regard i dont mean just to cut bk on personal waiting time...think there r too many "informants", secret squirrels, kaypohs etc lurking ard sbf n gl now a days...but after a short time lag, perhaps sharing wld be a gd thing for everyone inclu the mm, unless of course the mm in question has alreadi built up a regular clientele of her own.....
Omnia, thumbs up for not sugar-coating the true sentiment around here ... which happened to be mine too ... Am sure you know what I am driving at ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unknown gems leaving GL early

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Omnia, thumbs up for not sugar-coating the true sentiment around here ... which happened to be mine too ... Am sure you know what I am driving at ...
Agree with your sentiments.
Old 13-12-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

From beginning of Dec till now..

NaNa, 1803
Lady, 1803
HanHan, 0819
DanDan, 0819
Yuki, 1654A
Old 13-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post

Xuan Xuan.. Reflecting back.. Even I had time to write an FR on her.. No use.. Coz I felt even if she wasn't going to cancel her card on the 12th, she probably wld have cancelled her card a few weeks later. I feel sad n kinda pity her coz she seem so tormented by the daily taunts n verbal abuse being dished out. Actually she says she is the one being scolded the least, n Ang Pai Jiao Jiao being the most coz Jiao Jiao almost completed her 24months here. Ah Seng n lady assistant when scolding the gals.. All sort of hurtful words like eg: 造粪机 aka "Manure making machine"would be uttered, making very crude/rude references to their parents, ancestors, etc etc.. Haiz..
I am wondering when this SOB license will be revoked by AV...

He seems like is the worst GERM of GL...still so proud of himself...

Both his shop should be shut down!!!
Old 13-12-2012, 04:08 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am wondering when this SOB license will be revoked by AV...

He seems like is the worst GERM of GL...still so proud of himself...

Both his shop should be shut down!!!
well all these just need all the help of the bros here to boycott the place

if want his girls, see liao den call from other hse
Old 13-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
well all these just need all the help of the bros here to boycott the place

if want his girls, see liao den call from other hse
Yes i will never step into his Sleazy Den anymore...ha ha
Old 13-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes i will never step into his Sleazy Den anymore...ha ha
right. anyway, can share rankings from the sleazy dens that you've been stepping into?
Old 13-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
right. anyway, can share rankings from the sleazy dens that you've been stepping into?
Xuan Xuan, Xiao Chun and Jiao Jiao...all from SOB joint!!!
Old 13-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never tried any over there b4
Old 13-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xuan Xuan, Xiao Chun and Jiao Jiao...all from SOB joint!!!
yeah Jiao Jiao in my top 30. but whenever I tried her since last year, she was always like a bit tired and shack out - whether I try her in the afternoon or at night. Not sure why.
Old 13-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah Jiao Jiao in my top 30. but whenever I tried her since last year, she was always like a bit tired and shack out - whether I try her in the afternoon or at night. Not sure why.
Catch her before she go ROD cos her 2 year contact expire very soon liao

But dun go her homebase...
Old 14-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Very paiseh that I am referred to as "Senior bros". Hahaha

So must list my new favourite list liao.

1. Sasa 1654A
2. Tina 2062A
3. Lulu 16W12
4. Zhen Zhen 1654A

Others so so cannot say good but cannot say bad too:
1. Qiqi 2041
2. Apple 1606

Quote:

Senior bros like Max Priest, Joker88, Nakamitchi, Kee Wee, cuntking, doomas, faithevans, unfit, honestkeith, joncheong, allanooi, Stabilo, googlibong, sailsingapore, cumalot, pga69, geylangfc, fatfatt, bonerdoner, slyer, smlee, eagle, warbird, besafe, and so on .... looking forward to your rankings too - top 5, top 10 or whatever. Different strokes for different folks, so help spread the love with your individual take on what you guys feel are the top girls according to your own taste
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1