The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
zip4671

Old 13-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
newcomer1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: This is how Coward Omnia conducts himself in SBF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua View Post
TGL.
What bro toilet mentioned is exactly what ah pek requested that is for you to post at this thread, he never asked you come here and fuck bros.
You are jumping to conclusion and started replying to ah pek in a rude manner. Aiyo

Besides, pease invite bro bronzegod here to confirm what you have said earlier can bo ?

If you are going to reply me with vulgarities it just proven to others what kind of personlities you have.
Keep cool think before you post hor bro.

Btw my english is bad hope you don't misinterpret my intention kekeke
Ah Lau Lu Si Beh Lau Lan, when u going to buy me beer...?
Old 13-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Technician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha. TGL ... Your post come out so slow.
Also, your post make me laugh.

Anyway I'm not a boot licker but cb licker. Haha

Also I don't know them well but sharing my thoughts with everybody.

Anyway I still think that you have fetish for being zapped

Places had sex
Forest, public toilet in park, staircase, car, toilet in mall
Old 13-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
newcomer1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post

Ah tech u lick so many cb ur tougue never get ulcer meh....?
Old 13-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!
Re: confirm you're clone,AL88!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Ladies & gentlemen, all clones, bootlickers of SBF #1 clown Omnia, all moronic gang of SBF #1 Clown Omnia and all kiddos!!!

Here are why I called SBF #1 Clown Omnia an Obsessed Doggy who never stopped in seeking vengenace until I have hit him real hard till he cannot wake up but of course I can't guarantee he would not as he from time to time love to seek revenge against AL88 and me, the TGL!! Just bcos he cannot swallow his pride when he was being toppled from stage -

Omnia mounted a cyber war against OKT Tommy & Cuntking

A few years ago, Omnia mounted a cyber war campaign against OKT Tommy of L1612 and Cuntking just becos he was not happy with the way these two gentlemen conduct business in GL and SBF! This was of course none of his fucking business and he attacked them relentless like a mad doggy in SBF! If u want, I can put up the archived posts of this clown Omnia for u to read!

ATTACK AL88 Obsessively like a mad doggy

He started the war against AL88 at least three times and behaved exactly like the above situation - Attacked like an obsessed mad Rottweiler like AL88 needed to hit him hard on the temple before he could stop all this fucking nonsense!!!!

Picked up a quarrel with BronzeGod

He picked up a quarrel with Bronzegod without any provocationat all! I was very surprised! His obsessive behaviour was more or less similar but a bit tame this time bcos Bronzegod did not really retaliate like AL88 or me! When come to a obsessed mad dog like Omnia, I cannot give chance and I have to be harsh ruthless!!!

Now he tries to attack me, TGL obsessively! Not easy, Mr Moronic clown! Try harder lah!!! I am no Royal Chimp! Wahahahahahahaha!!!!
Here"s the proof...

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...93&postcount=9

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...2&postcount=10

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...3&postcount=11

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...2&postcount=12

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...4&postcount=13
Old 13-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!
Re:TGL confirm clone AL88!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefriend View Post
QUOTE=TheGreenLantern;8652521]What the fuck are u talking? This is only a forum and not a battle field. If the motherfucker and clown #1 Omnia dare to meet me in GL, that's the real thing! but he will never dare to meet me in GL as he is a coward! A real coward without balls!!! Waahaha!!!

I suggest u better keep your mouth shut! U can't blame me as this coward Omnia started the war the 3rd time!!!!! I will only stop if the motherfucker stop!! Understood??!!

U are another coward, aren't u???
I am confused who is the Real Coward.[/QUOTE]

Bro nice.TGL and AL88.
Old 13-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: confirm you're clone,AL88!

Oh so this is how AL88 postings. No wonder
Old 13-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

TGL since our Bro BronzeGod has clarified his stand here, why don't you invite AL88 here too ?
Old 13-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

No reply yet from TGL to our previous few postings ???
Old 13-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Beatles fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Mr President...u also a beatles fan is it?!...first macca then lennon...next george n then ringo
Old 13-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: No 1. Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefriend View Post
I am confused who is the Real Coward.
Here is my Frs.http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=452[/QUOTE]

Hiya bro,

The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???...was true to form on this one...all his scaremongering viz the retired Fei Fei(16W12) was purely based on hearsay and assumptions and that is a fact...

Worse than that he appears to hv used yr name in vain and refused to apologise to you...sneakily trying to wriggle out of his mistake...which is par for the course wif this chap...
Old 13-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

Wink Re: He even attacks Neutrals...

Quote:
Halo TGL . Ah pek is only giving you some advice.
Why must you be rude to him ???

Ah pek addressed you as bro you know ???
Hiya bro,

The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???...appears to get aggressive and ultra defensive even wif samsters who are patently neutral...

in the 'Hottest News' thread he lambasted Tension68 who was clearly neutral...worse still, he roasted 3Dragon and Meow^^ who were also clearly neutral to the point of turning them into his "enemies" in his pathetic childish "hit list"...no prizes for guessing who is at the top of that list...

and just look at his aggressive reply to Thai31 in this thread, who is also a clear neutral...

now u get the picture?!...
Old 13-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beatles fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Mr President...u also a beatles fan is it?!...first macca then lennon...next george n then ringo
Beatlemania
Old 13-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Wink Re: More Like his nick/clone Alejandro88 is scared of being gang zapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis01 View Post
Am i reading wrongly??? u want to let ppl feel how is it like be(ing)gang zapped??

I was wondering, since u hate omnia soooooooooooo much, why didn't u resort to gang zap on him? In fact, he has acquired more than a grand of rep points. What kinda gang zap is that?
Hiya bro,

The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???...is talking nonsense as usual...

his nick/clone Alejandro88 has gone into hiding since ard Oct 12'...why?...becuz he is so scared of being zapped into moderation like his other nick/clones The GreenLantern and King.Cobra...

this chap is the biggest coward and hypocrite in the sbf gl threads...if he truly does not covet reputation points and has no interest in the same...then he wld hv continued using Alejandro88...

it is clear fm the way Sammyboyfor has been treating The GreenLantern that samsters in moderation are still allowed to post...

that being the case...why is Alejandro88 still in hiding?...unless of course he actually covets reputation points...which he clearly does...

Oh thanks for asking him a v gd question...!!
Old 13-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Wink Let me enlighten you on this chap's behaviour

Quote:

Besides, pease invite bro bronzegod here to confirm what you have said earlier can bo ?

If you are going to reply me with vulgarities it just proven to others what kind of personlities you have.
Keep cool think before you post hor bro.
hiya bro,

1)...on the Bronzegod matter...

earlier i had 2 issues wif BG...(i) to do wif a post where he talked abt purported "hidden gems" that he saw and/or tried wifout naming the mms nor providing their house nos. ; (ii) to do wif his youtube vid postings in the Cat150 Big Boobs FR sticky thread...these were legitimate criticisms...on (ii) to BG's credit i note he has recently stopped posting the youtube vids in the same...

ironically, TGL/AL88/R.C/K.C/??? also raised the exact same 2 issues wif BG...in fact he raised (ii) way before i did and on numerous occasions as well...

Accordingly this just further supports what i hv being saying all along...that TGL/AL88/R.C/K.C/??? is the biggest hypocrite in the sbf gl threads...

Oh yes i wld like to tku for raising the pt abt TGL/AL88/R.C/K.C/??? using vulgarities and profanities...the forum wld note that i hv never used the same on him nor on any one else in this forum...this is pure feeble pathetic lame flamebait on his part...that is all the ammnunition he has apart from spamming...he does not hv the ability to contend wif rational coherent logic.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Wink Re: You are a "Neutral"

Quote:

Hiya bro,

my apologies for not including yr name as an initial "neutral" as well...

quite clear fm yr initial post abv that you were a "neutral" and look where that got u wif The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???...just the same old mad rabid aggression...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1