The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 05-08-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Monsterslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Okie sorry my bad. Still learning how this forum works. Haha
Old 06-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bigbase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
I went there a few years ago. I had sessions at Arachne's 2 locations in Stuttgart and can recommend. The attitudes of the girls working there was really good. Dungeon spaces were also very impressive.
That is the main positive of the German SM houses - they have the most expansive and best equipped dungeon play spaces in the world.
The Avalon facility in Berlin has to be seen to be believed.

On the flip side it seems the majority of Mistresses are of the mature variety(which is good if you prefer that - I do not). Also most websites and online photos of Mistresses are very photoshopped and not always truly representative of in-person looks.
Does anyone have any good experience with dominas/mistresses in Germany?

Any recommendations will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Old 06-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterslave View Post
Okie sorry my bad. Still learning how this forum works. Haha
as long as no advance deposit requested, I think the rest you can have control...eg, if the person not same as advertised then just walk off...
or just bring the exact amount of money plus a bit extra in case you scared of being rob...etc

But the mistress might rape you still if you are good looking ..... , that can't be helped
Old 06-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

kbtr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which city do looking for? i only try in Frankfurt in studio black magic with Mistress Isabel. last time the price is 200 euro an hour not so bad if compare WITH SOUTH EAST ASIA OR Australia
Old 07-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasslave View Post
Hi brothers, I'm in Bangkok and just had an amazing 6 hour sessions yesterday and today with Mistress Bella and Mistress June. If any of you guys want more details pm me and I'll be happy to provide. If you guys are into hardcore chastity, caning, whipping, spitting, slapping and verbal humiliation go vist them. I just found out from Mistress June that she and Mistress Nikki will be gracing our city from August 28- Sept 4. She is really acomodating and she kicks ass totally. Check out her site on www.thaigoddessx.com for more information.
Wow, mistress bella looks beautiful here.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Lefirefox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i know that there's a lot of wannabe dommes out there right now. But i wanted to see how bad the situation was.

Maybe got some rich bros here who are willing to try.

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_98357...atisfy-me.html

I texted her and these are her rates.

sexting
$30/15min

cam sessions
$50/10min

session
$500/hr

Pure virtual communication(pure sexting)
$120/week(she will sext you everyday)
Old 08-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Subcarpet2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefirefox View Post
So i know that there's a lot of wannabe dommes out there right now. But i wanted to see how bad the situation was.

Maybe got some rich bros here who are willing to try.

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_98357...atisfy-me.html

I texted her and these are her rates.

sexting
$30/15min

cam sessions
$50/10min

session
$500/hr

Pure virtual communication(pure sexting)
$120/week(she will sext you everyday)
$500 for an hour who (I assume) has no experience in the field is asking too much
Old 08-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_98235...trix-Yuki.html

princess yuki , anyone has tried that?
Old 08-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Lefirefox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subcarpet2 View Post
$500 for an hour who (I assume) has no experience in the field is asking too much
pretty much. Her seesions have no service. it's in her words "you will become my slave"

even our local prodommes dont charge that amount. ==
Old 09-08-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...llipop/4366837

anyone has seen her ad before? haven't seen any, got gian to try but also half afraid it wont be what i expect.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
HOW MUCH for now? tink the price is continuously increasing
Care to share contAct
Old 10-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbase View Post

Any recommendations will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
I have sessioned with Mistress Ava in Munich, session was conducted in private studio. The studio was very well equipped and nicely decorated.

She was very professional and friendly. She even invited one of her friend to join our session while her friend waiting for her next session to start... overall, a very good session for me.

But you will get more choices in Berlin and tribute is also cheaper than in Munich.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bigbase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for your feedback. Are you referring to Mistress Ava del Mar? How old is she?Which studio was it? Are the fees around 250 Euros per hour?

Thanks
Old 11-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbase View Post
Thanks for your feedback. Are you referring to Mistress Ava del Mar? How old is she?Which studio was it? Are the fees around 250 Euros per hour?

Thanks
Yes, she is Mistress Ava del Mar, the session was conducted in Studio Unschlagbar, frankfurther ring road. Her rate was 250 ....you did your homework .., I think by now, she's in her late twenties ....her info is all over the web but mostly in German....you can always translate them...

By the way, her friends that joined our session was Mistress Kaya, I think she's more sensual type, more info; http://www.miss-kaya-mia.de/
Between the 2, I think Mistress Kaya is more beautiful ...

Actually, prior to meeting Mistress Ava, I sent emails to many Dommes....even to Mistress Kaya. But Mistress Ava responded all my queries very quickly. Between the 2, Mistress Ava can speak better English..hope it helps.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=14950466&highlight=fanny#post1495 0466

ML doing SM, I did not try, just spreading ... in case someone wants to test her out. If the SM skill is not as expected, at least you can still get a decent massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1