The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by uatforsammyboy View Post
In Vietnam, Hai Phong men are famous/notorious for being highly (or most???) aggressive and hot-tempered, never hesitating to resort to violence to "settle issues". That's why people from other Vietnam cities/provinces literally fear Hai Phong men. This fear is not unfounded .

But in the particular case reported in above link, I couldn't find any mention that the thugs were from Hai Phong. I could have missed it.
http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pa...508103126.aspx

The victim, Phan Van Lan, 40, director of Lan Thao Enterprise, was shot dead on May 6 by a hit man from the northern port city of Hai Phong that Thanh had hired, the source said.
Old 20-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
You only thank here when you posted everywhere.
Paiseh.. just log in & saw it..

Would do a thank to other bros whom have help too.
Old 20-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The north will say south, the south will say north. Aren't it stupid when both cities belong to the same country? The north loves to stamp my passport from the last page of my passport and the south from the front. Sometime, I went in from Hanoi n out from HCMC or the other ways, they have trouble finding my stamp.....

There r thugs everywhere in Vietnam. When u commit crime, will the authority bothers u r north or south vietnam?
This is what i gather from a northerner ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 20-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stresser View Post
i have advised her to work in those vietnam food shops in sg..but i duno how much can she earn n bring back monthly..pls advise..i am wearing myself out..
eh...dun think you she can get work permit for working legally in sinkie...Vn is not in the approved list for this jobs...as waitresses, shop assistants,...unless she is a PR...

PRC gers are approved and earns around 1-1.5k per month.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
eh...dun think you she can get work permit for working legally in sinkie...Vn is not in the approved list for this jobs...as waitresses, shop assistants,...unless she is a PR...

PRC gers are approved and earns around 1-1.5k per month.
yeah...as far as i know our ah gong don approve yet as guess they also know the 2 main factors in vietnamese..

1)Lazy to work hard to earn little money.
2)Greed, this is the easiest to earn big money at a short time.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
the problem is many prongs...

the mian thing lies in that they are too nice to their family, many of them shower their family with the money they make making the family thirst for more and in time create their own problem again.

I always tell them to give enough to their family and not expose them to higher wealth. a day will come when they work no more but the family stills want more ....so really whoose fault is it ...
fully agree,viet girl will put family first even though their family member is wrong.i quote an example.my wife younger sis does not talk to me before and after we marry when i stay at her house during our visit.my wife told me she is not on good term with her younger sis and she also scold my wife before.so i also never ask much.

2 years later,she come back to stay with her mom.she suddenly talk to my wife and like sister relationship.i a bit suspicious and ask my wife why she change,she told me maybe she think differently now and should give her a chance.so i just keep quiet.

few months later,my wife went back cos she want to buy a small land over there.as the document is still processing,she give a huge amount to her sis for her to safeguard and help her process and she came back to sing.

few weeks later,her sis spend that amount and found out by her mom.my wife cry until like no tomorrow.i told her,she should not trust her so much.this is the price to pay for been so good to them and also let them know u have the money.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

like bro singvet always say,be a poor son in law is better than letting them know u can afford any things they want.

their house laptop spolit,i give them my old one
their tv spolit,i will only buy akira and the most 22 inch
tell me want to change to flat screen tv from normal bulky type,i will say wait for spolit then buy

when i marry my wife,i always told her that money is hard to earn and is for our future.i bring her take bus or train,eat at hawker,shop at pasar malam to show her that i am not rich but average singaporean who just earn a decent living.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

btw,just now i saw 1 viet lady with her kids and one old lady (should be her mum)at ntuc just now.was shock to see that old lady wearing a white blouse with white pants (their pyjmas type) without wearing a bra,her nipple point out and guess what,she already have white hair and look like a granny

is it due to current hot weather in sg now that she prefer not to wear or she use to it
Old 21-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stresser View Post
Bros out there. I need some help..i cannot change the mind of my vietnam gf who tinks tt working in those pubs/ktv can earn more..see police run..
i have advised her to work in those vietnam food shops in sg..but i duno how much can she earn n bring back monthly..pls advise..i am wearing myself out..
They go lam tinh one time at 7 plus, 11 plus another time, 3 am another time, plus tips... Is a lot.without CPF and tax..

There is this waitress working at lung phung previously, now she work in pubs... I know many bros will know who I talking about..
Old 21-05-2011, 04:32 AM
Samster

to all bros whom have married a vietnam wife over there or here..do they practise our traditional culture like 4 piece gold etc...heard for their marriage ao dai..they have another gold bangle around the neck...that also is a must har on top of the 4 pc gold.

Any other items need to top up? maybe can share around to those bros whom might have the intention to settle down with a vn gal.

Cheers
Old 21-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
to all bros whom have married a vietnam wife over there or here..do they practise our traditional culture like 4 piece gold etc...heard for their marriage ao dai..they have another gold bangle around the neck...that also is a must har on top of the 4 pc gold.

Any other items need to top up? maybe can share around to those bros whom might have the intention to settle down with a vn gal.

Cheers
I have numerous sharing about this ... U can search for it ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 21-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Cheers
I think if u set the expectation HIGH with ur bride-to-be, then soon u will be convinced that the tradition of Vietnam marriage is 4kg Gold. But if u set the right expectation, then there is no such tradition, or rather u buy what u can afford, no hard and fast rule about that..

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 21-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Cheers
I think i have discussed before about this. All these can be discussed. But i remember my wife asked me for some money and i was wondering why need so much for the gold. Then came wedding day, she came out with necklace and braclet that's thick enuff to be ah beng... knn.... and her mother kept the gold after the wedding dinner and sold it off for cash a few days later. Never let your wife buy gold and let her mother keep them. If want gold, buy already, keep it in your own possession.
Old 21-05-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
fully agree,viet girl will put family first even though their family member is wrong.i quote an example.my wife younger sis does not talk to me before and after we marry when i stay at her house during our visit.my wife told me she is not on good term with her younger sis and she also scold my wife before.so i also never ask much.

few weeks later,her sis spend that amount and found out by her mom.my wife cry until like no tomorrow.i told her,she should not trust her so much.this is the price to pay for been so good to them and also let them know u have the money.
I am not trying to point fingers at your wife here, just a case-study example...

Brudders who dabble with Viet wife issues, be aware... the basic Viet thinking is that they should gang up to cheat foreigners...(especially Singaporeans)... I am not saying that Vietnamese are all CHEATS... but there are many saying and generally agreed among themselves that this is the norm... could be because of their history that they have been always bullied by various foreigners (French, Chinese and Americans) and this is their first time in history for the past 30 years still peaceful with no war on their homeground.

So in this case-study, if u dun know ur "wife" too long and too well, she could have collaborated with her sis to "swallow" that sum of money together then later split among themselves.

I have a Singaporean friend, in Vietnam for 15 years already and speaks Vietnamese as well as local, able to read and write perfect Vietnamese with the vowels.. etc. He also fall prey into this sort of thing, with his legally married wife in Vietnam. Until today he still not convinced he has been cheated by his own wife which he has just recently divorced.

So beware....

Basically, when ur Viet wife says buy house/land in Vietnam is good investment.. and convince u to part with ur hard-earned money for a very good investment opportunity, u should think of all kinds of reasons to refuse or delay... nothing good will come out of this... let me explain..

#1 if ur wife is a good wife
=================
U buy house, buy land, under both ur names... many years later, price appreciates, can sell and both u and ur wife can enjoy the earnings together.. but tat is many years later...

#2 if ur wife is a cheat
==============
She will use some tears jerking story to tell u that the money has been spent before it was used to buy the land/house because of various reasons.. such as her mother kenna cancer.. father kenna robbed on the way to bank, brother have serious accident and need surgery money, and sister cheated her.. etc.

#3 if ur wife is good now... but some year later she changed
======================================
Maybe run away with another viet bf etc... U will have zero chance to get the land/house/money back! Its vietnam and no one will help u get anything back! She would have ways to pay-off someone and now the title-deed will not have ur name anymore!

So while so many of you thinking urs is a special case #1... well, think again!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 21-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
btw,just now i saw 1 viet lady with her kids and one old lady (should be her mum)at ntuc just now.was shock to see that old lady wearing a white blouse with white pants (their pyjmas type) without wearing a bra,her nipple point out and guess what,she already have white hair and look like a granny

is it due to current hot weather in sg now that she prefer not to wear or she use to it
If u have chance to go Hanoi.. do this... early in the morning about 0530h, go to Hoan Kiem lake, u will notice that there are a few hundreds old viet ladies and men walking aroung the 2k perimeter of the Hoan Kiem Lake in the Anti-clockwise direction. Then u try walking against their normal direction so that u can see them face to face.... all the old ladies u noticed will be still in their pyjamas... and not wearing bra, with headlamps switched to HIGH BEAM shinning at ur face!!!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1