The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I agree ... But serious thinking back ... Why all these unnecessary troubles ???

We know their cultures ... We know their habits ... We know they are very family oriented ... We know they need money to support their family n etc ... We know many many about as duscussed in here ... So ... Why commit when we know they are potentially a cheat? Why commit when you will think that they out to cheat you??? Why commit when we have difficulty understanding them? Why commit when you have no time for them ??? Why commit ????

Sometimes when think of it, I also cannot answer this qns
me too,i also cannot answer.is only after i come in here after few years of my marriage then i discover that most senior bro experience is exactly the same as what i have gone through

man will always be man.a girl who will smile,friendly,show concern and peel prawn shell for u will definately melt a man heart especially when u are lonely but the truth is she can be good and loyal to u,but u must prepare to face the hard truth of the money issue that will surely surface and not create by her but by her family back in vietnam
Old 22-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Is this type of thinggy new ? Thought that's always the case ....
Wahahaha. Agreed....

I think we are the same kind..
Old 22-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree ... But serious thinking back ... Why all these unnecessary troubles ???

Why commit ????

haha...think all these are challenges we faced...think of the happiness you achieved if you managed to get good wife...think still worth it...just had to managed their expectations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
I agree. They just feel that since we are going to get cheated anyway, might as well they do it and have the first pick
if you think about it who cheated who...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
wrong info bro. MOM policies changed roi, nowadays, foreign spouse of singaporeans who are on LTSVP are not allowed to work . Must be PR before they can work.
Bro, this has been amended only late last year.

now no need to be pr or ltsvp before can work ..... my friend do manpower provision and says this is the new situation now.

this is due to the fact of shortage of labour and the quota issue, this is now possible, anyone employed in this case will apply under WP and no need for the boss to pay levy....

trust me on this.....

btw, any info on getting dual-citizenship in vn ....it is allowed but no info can be found online.

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 22-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Got do DNA or not? u sure that's yr son?
well, never but then if he really not my son that I LL, also take care of him for so many years ....

she is with me for many years ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
You mean in SG you have official one?
used to but not anymore and planning to soon............

Old 22-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

We know their cultures ... We know their habits ... We know they are very family oriented ... We know they need money to support their family n etc ... We know many many about as duscussed in here ... So ... Why commit when we know they are potentially a cheat? Why commit when you will think that they out to cheat you??? Why commit when we have difficulty understanding them? Why commit when you have no time for them ??? Why commit ????

bro, good one ....

guess we ruled by our big bro head down under and so thats why .....

10 years of dating nothing but vb, I have never looked back since ...yet to try any country for a long time ......

Old 22-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
me too,i also cannot answer.is only after i come in here after few years of my marriage then i discover that most senior bro experience is exactly the same as what i have gone through

man will always be man.a girl who will smile,friendly,show concern and peel prawn shell for u will definately melt a man heart especially when u are lonely but the truth is she can be good and loyal to u,but u must prepare to face the hard truth of the money issue that will surely surface and not create by her but by her family back in vietnam
money has been a crucial issues in any marriage regardless of nationality .....

it is just a matter of doing containment , that's all ....

set the ground rules from the start..........

Old 22-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

I think with all this issues, we need to start a Marriet to a Vietnamese Wife Support Group .....ha ha

Old 22-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
Bro, this has been amended only late last year.

now no need to be pr or ltsvp before can work ..... my friend do manpower provision and says this is the new situation now.

this is due to the fact of shortage of labour and the quota issue, this is now possible, anyone employed in this case will apply under WP and no need for the boss to pay levy....

trust me on this.....
the info i got is very much different from yrs and its just last month. So no trust is given to you on this.......
Old 22-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
btw, any info on getting dual-citizenship in vn ....it is allowed but no info can be found online.
siao, get a viet passport and get looked down by 90% of the world immigration and customs
Old 22-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If u r Singaporean n u want to have another citizenship, the bad news is u have to legally give up your SG status. VB trying hard to get PR while u thinking of giving up?
Old 22-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
siao, get a viet passport and get looked down by 90% of the world immigration and customs
Very true.....
Old 23-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

两人口贩子在越南机场落网,至今已把50当地村姑带入新加坡卖淫!

两人是于上星期带着为数6人的“女子团”,到胡志明国际机场办理登机手续,看似出国旅游。

可是在登机的前一刻,大批海关人员突然上前拦截,将6女2男团团围住,并在众目睽睽之下将他们 逮捕。

这起事故发生在上星期,地点在越南胡志明市新山国际机场。越南警方前天对外公布,落网的两名男子,已被证实 是人口贩卖集团的成员,随行的6个越南女,则全是要被卖到新加坡卖淫的村姑。

到穷乡僻壤寻找漂亮村姑;同党料匿藏狮城。完整报道,请翻阅22.05.2011《联合晚报》 。

With such news keep coming up, how to expect people to treat vietnamese with respect? Last time was Taiwan and Hongkong, now is Singapore and Malaysia..... haiz, pity these viet gals, useless families with great demand for money.
Old 23-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
I agree. They just feel that since we are going to get cheated anyway, might as well they do it and have the first pick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if you think about it who cheated who...
for most bro, it will be "vb cheated me"
as for vagrant kor kor, it will be "vagrant cheated vb"
Old 23-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With such news keep coming up, how to expect people to treat vietnamese with respect? Last time was Taiwan and Hongkong, now is Singapore and Malaysia..... haiz, pity these viet gals, useless families with great demand for money.
catch no ball as cheena damn lousy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1