The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
halopanda1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Any bros can share xiaoqian no? Tks in advance.
Old 24-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
How is joey in terms of service and cost?
Service wise she isn't too bad..doesn't rush you or me didn't when i was last there but it was at her old shop. As for cost, mine was $150.
Old 24-08-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What's the deal with this place? Accidentally fell into it from the Grid building, and it seems to be like an even more downmarket version of OT...

None of the MLs took my fancy except maybe the one with the moon shape face on lvl 2, but what's the deal with the bars with leggy viet girls in the middle of the afternoon? Any of those bars worth patronising?
Old 24-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Yeah that's Joey. The one walking past probably works at the KTV nearby
I more interestes to bonk the one walking pass😎😎
Old 25-08-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Miss joey and her nicely shaped tits. Maybe I shall go down for a walk today. Don't have the luck with xq yet sobbb
Old 25-08-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can share Xiaoqian contact? Thank you.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 958 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
I more interestes to bonk the one walking pass😎😎
True and this clip like meme material. Older lady waiting but then got one hotter. younger and bigger boobs lady walk past one-up her. But still will take on Joey la! Both girls look good!
Old 25-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Hi can anyone shared joey contact details.Will like to try.Seeing her really is my cup of tea.
Old 25-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

I was XQ's last customer yesterday. She seem to have lost some weight and look even slimmer now. She is already very slim, by the way. I know I may be called out for repeating this time and again, but after trying so many girls, XQ is really the best. Her looks are above average and body is almost perfect for me. But what makes her stand out is her attitude and how she really takes her job seriously - always having good breathe(listerine), pussy is always clean and smells nice (because she cleans up after every customer), always smiling, always listens and responds to my requests - gives me a longer massage when I hinted that I am tired, asks me how she should stand when I want standing doggie, asks me if I can see properly when I want to position her in front of the mirror to see her reflection, always smiling, frenching passionately and lovingly. Whenever I go and taste other "dishes" I will always come back to XQ. In fact, for the many girls I bonked, she is the best I have tried. I never will have thought such a good bonk can come from a shop in Parklane. She is the only girl I have bonked more than 5 times. For those who have her contact, cherish it la. Don't anyhow give it away. We need to protect a gem like her. She is really a gem.
Old 25-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
I was XQ's last customer yesterday. She seem to have lost some weight and look even slimmer now. She is already very slim, by the way. I know I may be called out for repeating this time and again, but after trying so many girls, XQ is really the best. Her looks are above average and body is almost perfect for me. But what makes her stand out is her attitude and how she really takes her job seriously - always having good breathe(listerine), pussy is always clean and smells nice (because she cleans up after every customer), always smiling, always listens and responds to my requests - gives me a longer massage when I hinted that I am tired, asks me how she should stand when I want standing doggie, asks me if I can see properly when I want to position her in front of the mirror to see her reflection, always smiling, frenching passionately and lovingly. Whenever I go and taste other "dishes" I will always come back to XQ. In fact, for the many girls I bonked, she is the best I have tried. I never will have thought such a good bonk can come from a shop in Parklane. She is the only girl I have bonked more than 5 times. For those who have her contact, cherish it la. Don't anyhow give it away. We need to protect a gem like her. She is really a gem.
I told Xiao Qian she is too slim and should eat more to put back some weight. She disagrees and even pointed out areas she should get slimmer.
Old 25-08-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Finally got to meet the legendary xq just now. All I can say is she really is the best in PL. Figure wise I still prefer joey type but service wise xq no horse run.
Old 25-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Wow so many reviews on XQ, i should try one of my off days.
Old 25-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
Finally got to meet the legendary xq just now. All I can say is she really is the best in PL. Figure wise I still prefer joey type but service wise xq no horse run.
IMHO, she is the best I have tried so far - anywhere.
Old 25-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Totally agree with the bros here.

I must say she’s not very pretty but her service is top notch. She knows how to please a man and make him comfortable.

She’s also one of the rare girls that I had visited more than I can recall. She’s game for almost everything except doing things without protection.

If I’m around the area, I look no further. Just drop her a msg and appear at her door. She’s always willing and always smiling.
Old 26-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Who's the girls at top of escalator to level 2, wide face big eyes japanese looking nose
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread