The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick.01 View Post
Thanks for the FRs, I had my eye on both these ladies for a while, looks like I can save money on one of them.
Thanks for upping. Up u back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-06-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyL View Post
Yes this Eva @ Jalan Besar shophouse spa
Seems to have many bad publicity in SB
Wonders why bro still try their luck.

Eat time with stupid excuse (that makes people’s blood boil if you got Low self-control, like me.. haha)
, and still insist of full 1-hr payment
Must top up $ for every single thing not mentioned in prior negotiation
i visited her before. negotiate everything before u go, $160 all in.
if u opt hj only ask how much, entrance fee include? naked?

nowadays many good condo based ml, dont need go for spa based ml.

last time i f""" eva 40mins non stop she never complain and accomodating too.

dont be shy, ask before u go. even some less known condo based ml, dont allow touch boob.
Old 19-06-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually last time full service already. In fact last time, she was only a ML for maybe 2 to 3 weeks, then converted to FL.

I was a lucky recipient of her full service when she was still a ML. But when rates went up as a FL, I ceased my visits.

A very good natured girl, who aims to please.
I see, never tried during her last stint
Good to know the history
Another Lulu-esque ML with optional top up
Old 19-06-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagerdick View Post
I would agree. She’s over rated and too commercial. Service is there but attitude when texting can be quite turnoff at times. I think she’s too tired and can’t put up the GFE show anymore. There are better ones to try.
Yup , I guess so or maybe she feeling jaded of working here .

By the way to all those that zap me and commented on my FR, honestly, i dont really care. Firstly, points can earn by easily on the exchange points thread. And this is just a forum which adds no meaning in life. Secondly, whatever you say I just find it illogical that unless you want to marry her, why there is a need to be angry over my personal reviews? If you have so much time and emotions to be angry over a review, I rather you spend the time doing something more meaningful in life. Next time An An left the shore and new lady came, looking back, you will feel a joke to be angry over such trivial matters.

Chiong more and you understand what I trying to say le
Old 19-06-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Upz bro, yeah, she is very talented.serice queen in a real sense. Like what u said, how many would give you wash down.
she is definitely up there in terms of service and attitude. not the prettiest, definitely not the youngest, but she provides a good set of service and she is very proud and confident of her services.

timeslots are hard to arrange, she is taking lesser sessions than she used to due to the current situation, so bros, if you book her, don't put airplane...let others have her timeslots!
Old 19-06-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Yup , I guess so or maybe she feeling jaded of working here .

By the way to all those that zap me and commented on my FR, honestly, i dont really care. Firstly, points can earn by easily on the exchange points thread. And this is just a forum which adds no meaning in life. Secondly, whatever you say I just find it illogical that unless you want to marry her, why there is a need to be angry over my personal reviews? If you have so much time and emotions to be angry over a review, I rather you spend the time doing something more meaningful in life. Next time An An left the shore and new lady came, looking back, you will feel a joke to be angry over such trivial matters.

Chiong more and you understand what I trying to say le
put ourselves in their shoes, everyday guys come in and out (no puns intended), after a while you definitely will get affected mentally, physically and pyschologically. if your resolve isn't strong enough, confirm will get jaded.

my guess is, many new ML come here thinking will be easy money, a few quick jerks and money comes in, but they don't realise the toll it takes on them.

i'm not as experienced as many of the bros here, but i have seen my fair share of good ML and sub-par ML. i try to be as objective as i can in my FR, for the benefit of the bros here so that you can make your own judgement.

in the end, this is all a transactional event, cannot put feelings into it. but that said, we are paying customers, so we do deserve some level of commitment on their end. this forums serves as a reference point for bros to make their own judgement.

*hope i make sense...lol*
Old 19-06-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Xiao mo?
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-mo-massage/

Looks delicious
Old 19-06-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually last time full service already. In fact last time, she was only a ML for maybe 2 to 3 weeks, then converted to FL.

I was a lucky recipient of her full service when she was still a ML. But when rates went up as a FL, I ceased my visits.

A very good natured girl, who aims to please.
Agreed bro. I remembered she operated from a hotel initially when she was here. It was massage and FJ for me. Then after awhile she converted to full FL
Old 19-06-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 12
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Anyone tried Xiao mo?
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-mo-massage/

Looks delicious
her name from previous stint was bai xue

i recalled her sensual is not bad, but not for boobs lover
Old 20-06-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post

Hope can 'upsize' my meal like during her previous stint.
But not sure if she's the same person, as her 'working wc account' did not update that she's back.
Old 20-06-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

She is not the same person as that famous AP Bai Xue.... probably using same nick.
Old 20-06-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Hope can 'upsize' my meal like during her previous stint.
But not sure if she's the same person, as her 'working wc account' did not update that she's back.
Definitely upgradable. Check TT site. 180 a shot.
Old 20-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
put ourselves in their shoes, everyday guys come in and out (no puns intended), after a while you definitely will get affected mentally, physically and pyschologically. if your resolve isn't strong enough, confirm will get jaded.

my guess is, many new ML come here thinking will be easy money, a few quick jerks and money comes in, but they don't realise the toll it takes on them.

i'm not as experienced as many of the bros here, but i have seen my fair share of good ML and sub-par ML. i try to be as objective as i can in my FR, for the benefit of the bros here so that you can make your own judgement.

in the end, this is all a transactional event, cannot put feelings into it. but that said, we are paying customers, so we do deserve some level of commitment on their end. this forums serves as a reference point for bros to make their own judgement.

*hope i make sense...lol*
Bro , you more experienced than me . Power 19 . Yah, agree the forum serve as reference point. From the way you written , I think you also chiong quite long enough to be able to wrote that . To each on their own expectation and everything is just a transactional event. Some egoistic zappers here took it hard on themselves for every word written in this forum trying to spiritually protect the girls but ultimately unknowingly that they actually paid to obtain their services as well. If you trying to protect the ladies who gave you free of charge services, I can buy your frustration and angerness. But if the ladies demand money from you to provide services to you, why do you even need to be the "Big Brother" for them? they are also being transactional towards you.

Below is my own personal years of chionging experience at different stages in life :

0 - 1 years : "This lady treat me good. I need support this ml, better write good FR for her"
1 - 2 years : "Eh, who the fuck keep zap me. Why my points so low now ! Feeling frustrated and angry everyday"
2 - 3 years : "Online say lady got got do this got do that. Why I don't have? Must take revenge write bad reviews on her"
3 - 5 years : "knn, that guy wrote bad reviews on my fav ml, I need to zap him every single day"
5 - 6 years : "Visiting same lady to support and repeatedly zapping people every single day to take revenge"
6 - 7 years : "lady return to China/Thai , keep facebook to pcc them in future. Visiting other ladies"
7 - 8 years : "Lady worst service, need to inform the brothers here for their hard-earned money. Caring is Sharing. Ignoring all zaps"
8 - 10 years : "Be objective on writing FR. Bad must write, Good also must write"
> 10 years : "Reading zap comments and feel amusing about it. Continue to be objective on writing FR"

So Zappers, I asked you, which years of category do you belong ?
Old 20-06-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:

But her ad says 34C. Hahahaha. OKT making mountains out of molehills?
Old 20-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mi-guo-massage/

Any bros tried her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1