The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 04-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Wow...you gave quite high ratings for Angie. Must have really enjoyed your session.

Good to know that you will RTF. She will need your support.

Btw did she share with you anything about the rest of the 4th floor ladies? She is noted for sharing about what the other ladies do to steal her regulars. If have not then likely your next session you will get to hear..
Yes. I did enjoy my session. She actually asked me what part of my back hurts. I strained my back and her massage helped

She did ask me about the others but I did not "pechah lobang".

She even gave me a little hug when we finished.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 22
Shooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to behold

Ok today managed to squeeze some time to go JSP.
Haven't been back for ages.
Went to level 4 and got "ambushed" by 3 aunties asking whether want massage.

"Want massage $20" said the one with golden hair. I smiled and walk pass.

"$50 all in come try la" said the one with short hair discreetly beside by ear. I looked at her and politely declined.

The last one with long hair and heavy make up tried to sell her massage as well for $20. Almost went with her as she was the most sexy dressed of the 3. However I walked on to explore the floor.

Came to a short section with 2 shops side by side that were operating. First one had a grumpy looking plump lady sitting Inside. I looked at her and she looked at me with sian sian look...don't feel invited to go in. Dunno what she does. Seem like she not interested.

The other shop sat a lady with long hair. She looks like a Malay. I asked her if she does massage and she said yes. I decided to go with her. First instant I asked her what she offer and she softly asked me what I wanted. We agreed on the price and went ahead with the session behind locked door and dimmed lights.

Some effort by her to tease and make me high by gently running her nails around my back and bottom. HJ and BJ were ok with full autoroam. She is accomodating and friendly. Ask her what's her name and she said Lin... and she is Thai. Boobs were more than handful but they were enhanced. I prefer full natural ones. She wanted me to up her but I say no maybe next time.

Overall nice experience for $50. Got time can try again.

I m sure those who Frequent the place will know who the ladies I mentioned here are.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I had Gal 66 sometime back

Entered the 4th floor from the carpark and was immediately accosted by her. She was wearing this low-cut blouse that really "advertised" her large assets. She asked me if I wanted a massage and I said not now. But she didn't give up. She said that she had given tit-fucks to many and all have complimented her on them. Staring at her large assets, I thought to myself...why not.

Long story short about the massage. She is quite good at it and she knows what she is doing. Plus, she purposely rubbed her boobs on my back. Damn. my dick started getting hard!

When flipped over, she asked what I wanted. I opted for HJ. So she stripped and I can tell you, she is stacked! While giving me a HJ, I was fingering her. She kept moaning and said "cannot tahan". So she started stroking faster, sometimes rubbing my dick on her boobs. That did it. I came!

Boobs: 8/10 (huge, soft boobs)
Body: 4/10 (A bit plump but the big boobs made up for it)
Massage: 7/10 (not bad. Could be better)
HJ: 8/10
RTF : Yep. Because she said that she would not mind a FJ from me
Old 04-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
I m sure those who Frequent the place will know who the ladies I mentioned here are.
There is only one section which has 2 shops side by side on the 4th floor. Both are Thai. The one u tried is new. I heard her massage is rather good.

Nice FR. Thanks for sharing..
Old 04-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
To the bros who up my points, thank you. You fellas rock, unlike the bloody coward who dare not own up.
Points cannot get you free bonks so why worry about it.

When u post genuine FRs, automatically will get points...
Old 05-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is only one section which has 2 shops side by side on the 4th floor. Both are Thai. The one u tried is new. I heard her massage is rather good.

Nice FR. Thanks for sharing..
so now there's 2 thais? linda and this new lady
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Frequent linda and feel her bbbj is the best. Wonder anyother recommedation after 9pm at jsp.
I have to try it one day. I had a FJ with Linda and it was good.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally managed to find some time so go down to JSP. It’s been so Long I since went down. Nothing much had changed so far. Walked ard the area and was greeted by this golden short hair lady. Offered massage which I declined politely. Continue walking and saw this very fair lady with very thick make up. Offered massage n ask me to try as never try before. I obliged as her boobs were quite fair n big. Followed her and was asked to pay $20 first for the massage. It was only after that den I got to know her name. She’s the so call “new” lady that was described in previous post. Said she was frm people’s park recently. As per said by the bro in previous post, her assets were quite large and fair. Claims she’s 40 plus but i highly doubt so based off n her wrinkles on the face that she used on her skin. I think shld be ard 50 plus.. Massage was piano type. When she pop the golden question, she asked for 3 blue note, all in. I told her I am not the first time here. I roughly know the rates here so u can keep that sharp knife of yours. After a while, we both agreed on an amount(definitely not 3 blue. Only 1 blue and some red). She begin taking of her clothes and saw her in her g string. Very accommodating throughout the session. Always asking what I like and wat the previous ladies have done before to me n she willing to do it too. She played and danced ard shaking her boobs to get me high. Sat on top of me and rock me.

After the session was over, we both wash up n I left the place.

RTF: most probably not. Not the type I was looking for.
These are my humble FR. You might not like it as to each of his own. One man’s poison is another man’s cake. Pls do not zap me if I had said anything wrong. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Frequent linda and feel her bbbj is the best. Wonder anyother recommedation after 9pm at jsp.
think linda is the milf for me to try too

thanks...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
so now there's 2 thais? linda and this new lady
There are actually 3 Thais there. All 3 units are either beside or opposite each other.
Old 06-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have to try it one day. I had a FJ with Linda and it was good.
You had a FJ with Linda and never got a bbbj? Either you special or you different. Linda is known for her bbbj and she always start with that before FJ...
Old 06-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
RTF: most probably not. Not the type I was looking for.
These are my humble FR. You might not like it as to each of his own. One man’s poison is another man’s cake. Pls do not zap me if I had said anything wrong. Thanks.
Good for you that you did not get "stab" by her sharp knife. She is known to have "wounded" many before.

On the whole, she is quite fun to be it. Just as long as u learn not to give in to her prices.

Play smart and you get to play alot more times..
Old 06-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
think linda is the milf for me to try too

thanks...
If u are looking for service then Linda is noted for it. Plus she will not give you "black face" if you look for other ladies.

Many there are noted for being possessive. Especially the one that was recently mentioned in the last few pages..
Old 06-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
You had a FJ with Linda and never got a bbbj? Either you special or you different. Linda is known for her bbbj and she always start with that before FJ...
Nope. No BBBJ.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Nope. No BBBJ.
Shouldn't be. Her bank is the best