The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Here mainly review freelance, homebased ones. So services listed on the website generally provided for listed price. Other service not listed, self negotiation, same rules since day one.

Homebased rates shld be avg 110-120 now for very basic stuff like light massage, HJ. Sometimes they throw in catbath, BJ stuff like that.

You are a season reader? So likely you know.

Shop based details properly in HC thread. There you will get more info.

Also unspoken forum rule, not to mention too much details especially on location.

Cheers.
Ok I'll go ask there thanks
Old 20-08-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro View Post
HAHA! I got zapped too but not from replying this post... oh well. I said what I wanna say and honestly it was a harmless opinion. Then again... Oh Well!
Anyway, getting zap for different opinion is very common. Like bros say, you can't exchange the points for a Mac meal anyway.

Think most ppl are frustrated that the rates have been driven up with increasing demand, with no value adding in service provided. Without any general improvement in quality but flooded with sub par service providers.

I can agree that we should try to avoid that, spoiling these working girls too much. Else, it may turn into a market driven by mature aunties offering "normal" rates while premium "SYT" selling at high prices. 300AUD 45 mins a pop in Down Under?

Sigh, let's try to keep our standard market for as long as we can before ruining it in the long run.

Cheers
Old 20-08-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mynameiscool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi to all my bros,

Can anyone please help me out. Anyone who has summer's phone number can PM me please.

Thanks in advance!
Chiong safe!
Old 20-08-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Anyway, getting zap for different opinion is very common. Like bros say, you can't exchange the points for a Mac meal anyway.

Think most ppl are frustrated that the rates have been driven up with increasing demand, with no value adding in service provided. Without any general improvement in quality but flooded with sub par service providers.

I can agree that we should try to avoid that, spoiling these working girls too much. Else, it may turn into a market driven by mature aunties offering "normal" rates while premium "SYT" selling at high prices. 300AUD 45 mins a pop in Down Under?

Sigh, let's try to keep our standard market for as long as we can before ruining it in the long run.

Cheers
Bro I feel you lah...I also been zap till unnecessarily by those OKTs giving fake reviews and stuff.

One good example I went to this below ML and its clear that her boobs are enhanced and not natural one..the OKT speaking for her in this forum still has the cheek to say her boobs are natural and her massage is great.
WTF man!

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/bai-yu-massage/

Why dont we do a crowdfund for $120 and let any bros who want to goto the ML and attest whether her boobs are real or natural and we shall see who is the real samsters and who are the real OKTs.
Come on fellow Samsters this forum is really in danger of falling in the same dark hands like Afanghistan to the Taliban if we do not unite and come together and beat those fake reviews and OKTs. Nobody will trust our reviews anymore.
Like that our forum can jolly well be some other forum other than real geniue FR and we fellow samsters can really disucss about geo politics stuffs and talk about rise of militants and Talibans.
Old 20-08-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
OKT spotted...Premium member etc etc and other clues.
Experienced long time bros will know what I am talking about.
Probably will get zapped for this post - but can consider updating a confirmed OKT list for the very obvious ones like the ones promoting Bai Yu
Old 20-08-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammykid View Post
Thanks for sharing this bro got the pokies. Finally managed to get a session with Bai Yu. My kind of short hair beauty with a great smile. High on hygiene, can smell the dettol in the house, on the towels and single use sheets.

Firm natural assets, quite the teaser, good conversationalist and GFE but massage still has room for improvement. Seems like she's new to this line. Definitely RTM.
I been receiving a lot of PMs from Bros how to identify who are the OKTs and the fake reviews. Seasoned and laojiao samsters will know.
As u all know sammboy id are for sale. So as above forumers you will see. He has been around since 2011 and not even 1 reviews and all of a sudden after 10 yrs got one good reviews which is disputed....come on we samsters are not dumb u lurk around for so long you will be drowning in your own sperm now. Also a forummer u cannot zap....another tell tale sign.
Anyway dont take my word for it lets do a crowdfund come on guys its just 120 to look for the ML as below which he advertised see if her boobs are real.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/bai-yu-massage/

Like I said I have nothing against those OKTs or if they KC deep deep by those ML. Thats their problems not mine. But this forum page is for geniune reviews...we keep on like this. Nobody will trust this page anymore.
And OKTs u continue ur biz like this zap fellow samsters and give fake reviews. Fellow Samsters also dont patronise ur wares anymore...u all also dont make money.
Whats the point ? have you all ever thought about it.
Fellow old samsters like us have nothing against OKTs for example like Bro Haonan we know what we are getting into. Sadly gone are the days.
Peace out everyone!
Old 20-08-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ke-xin-massage/
~ looks 7.5/10 , late 20s, not the best complexion but well made up by her fruity voice and great personality (always smiling )
~ body 8/10 , slim and SYT A+ , smooth skin
~ sensuality 9/10, super GFE , no rush , not too commercial, lots of snuggle and cuddling
~ location 6.5/10 city hotel , access not difficult and generally feel safe. But may help to bring your own towels
~ overall 8/10
~ RTM yes , will be ideal if in apartment
Old 20-08-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Probably will get zapped for this post - but can consider updating a confirmed OKT list for the very obvious ones like the ones promoting Bai Yu
Thats why we fellow samsters have to help one another..its not about points all of us here fellow samsters know.
Heck the points cannot be exhange for McD.
But when we kena zap until negative we cannot post freely and post PM to one another.
Isnt this what they want?
Old 20-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

the lengthier the FR, the more salt i add before i consume it.
Old 20-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think crowdfund the 120 ask me to go i also don't want.

happy to chip in tho. how to set up payment? lmao
Old 20-08-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
i think crowdfund the 120 ask me to go i also don't want.

happy to chip in tho. how to set up payment? lmao
Haha maybe boss Sam can help...he was happily mentioning this yr is the forum 20th anniversary.
Perhaps this crowdfund can be the 20th anniversary award...LOL
Old 20-08-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
the lengthier the FR, the more salt i add before i consume it.
No lah...some of the lengthier FR are accurate and high likely the felloe samsters had been KC deep deep by the MLs already...haha
Old 20-08-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ke-xin-massage/
~ looks 7.5/10 , late 20s, not the best complexion but well made up by her fruity voice and great personality (always smiling )
~ body 8/10 , slim and SYT A+ , smooth skin
~ sensuality 9/10, super GFE , no rush , not too commercial, lots of snuggle and cuddling
~ location 6.5/10 city hotel , access not difficult and generally feel safe. But may help to bring your own towels
~ overall 8/10
~ RTM yes , will be ideal if in apartment
ow...her ads, stated as condo...that's quite misleading.....luckily her service made it up for you
Old 20-08-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnteo88 View Post
Been wanting to try Dan Ni, but never got reply to SMS..

Bros, any recommendation for ML with similar services?
Same bro, no luck with DN
Old 20-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
ow...her ads, stated as condo...that's quite misleading.....luckily her service made it up for you
Didn’t notice what’s on her listing then … Small issue anyway. sometimes could be tactical reasons. Also she might be moved by now . So double check at booking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1