The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Haha maybe boss Sam can help...he was happily mentioning this yr is the forum 20th anniversary.
Perhaps this crowdfund can be the 20th anniversary award...LOL
imagining this just made my day
crowdfund to QC some boobs HAHA
Old 20-08-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 14
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I’d like to say a few fair words for those rich guys out there paying extra premium to get whatever they want. First of all it’s their money and they can damn well spend it however they want. You may feel MUST come 2 or 3 times to get money worth or count whether you got full one hour, that’s your freedom. Likewise it’s those rich guys freedom if they don’t mind getting less than full one hour or paying more for just hugging or chatting or some company. Look at it this way, if you were to go to some third world country see a pretty working girl that attracts you, and you can secure her jump queue if you pay $20 instead of $10, would you not? Cos to you $10, $20 is no big deal. Likewise with the rich guys, $300 or $100 or $120 or $100 is no difference. Give them some respect too that they worked hard have business smarts or know how to be born into a rich family, that they earned their riches. So now they have more money = more privileges and benefits. That’s how the world works. It’s always about the money. Don’t say working girl, even if your wife if you can give her more money she’d be happier too. All this communist mentality and talk about artificially pushing the price down to $100 or $80……. No offence but realistically you’d achieve more if you focus on how to improve yourself and earn more money.

This is a luxury like Rolex PP branded watches LV and super cars. Why don’t boycott LV and Ferrari then we can all buy LV and Ferrari at cheap prices?

There’s only one solution, which applies to life too: don’t hope or try to push price down that what you want will become cheaper. Instead, make more money.

Very true. Up u points

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 20-08-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by number32 View Post
Very true. Up u points
Old 20-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mynameiscool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros!

Been a long time stalker in this thread. Would like to ask for a favour.

Can someone please PM me summer number?

Thanks in advance
Old 20-08-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ke-xin-massage/
~ looks 7.5/10 , late 20s, not the best complexion but well made up by her fruity voice and great personality (always smiling )
~ body 8/10 , slim and SYT A+ , smooth skin
~ sensuality 9/10, super GFE , no rush , not too commercial, lots of snuggle and cuddling
~ location 6.5/10 city hotel , access not difficult and generally feel safe. But may help to bring your own towels
~ overall 8/10
~ RTM yes , will be ideal if in apartment
Thanks for the review bro. I was considering her as well.
Old 20-08-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro View Post
Thanks for the review bro. I was considering her as well.
upped points for your earlier reviews and POVs. enjoy.
Old 20-08-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Thanks man 🙏🙏 Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
upped points for your earlier reviews and POVs. enjoy.
Old 20-08-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameiscool View Post
Hi Bros!

Been a long time stalker in this thread. Would like to ask for a favour.

Can someone please PM me summer number?

Thanks in advance
How long is long, seriously
Old 20-08-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I been receiving a lot of PMs from Bros how to identify who are the OKTs and the fake reviews. Seasoned and laojiao samsters will know.
As u all know sammboy id are for sale. So as above forumers you will see. He has been around since 2011 and not even 1 reviews and all of a sudden after 10 yrs got one good reviews which is disputed....come on we samsters are not dumb u lurk around for so long you will be drowning in your own sperm now. Also a forummer u cannot zap....another tell tale sign.
Anyway dont take my word for it lets do a crowdfund come on guys its just 120 to look for the ML as below which he advertised see if her boobs are real.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/bai-yu-massage/

Like I said I have nothing against those OKTs or if they KC deep deep by those ML. Thats their problems not mine. But this forum page is for geniune reviews...we keep on like this. Nobody will trust this page anymore.
And OKTs u continue ur biz like this zap fellow samsters and give fake reviews. Fellow Samsters also dont patronise ur wares anymore...u all also dont make money.
Whats the point ? have you all ever thought about it.
Fellow old samsters like us have nothing against OKTs for example like Bro Haonan we know what we are getting into. Sadly gone are the days.
Peace out everyone!

I think she ok la, maybe she is new.

Overall I will rate her 7/10.
Old 20-08-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ke-xin-massage/
~ looks 7.5/10 , late 20s, not the best complexion but well made up by her fruity voice and great personality (always smiling )
~ body 8/10 , slim and SYT A+ , smooth skin
~ sensuality 9/10, super GFE , no rush , not too commercial, lots of snuggle and cuddling
~ location 6.5/10 city hotel , access not difficult and generally feel safe. But may help to bring your own towels
~ overall 8/10
~ RTM yes , will be ideal if in apartment
she is also yue yue on another
Old 20-08-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro I feel you lah...I also been zap till unnecessarily by those OKTs giving fake reviews and stuff.

One good example I went to this below ML and its clear that her boobs are enhanced and not natural one..the OKT speaking for her in this forum still has the cheek to say her boobs are natural and her massage is great.
WTF man!

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/bai-yu-massage/

Why dont we do a crowdfund for $120 and let any bros who want to goto the ML and attest whether her boobs are real or natural and we shall see who is the real samsters and who are the real OKTs.
Come on fellow Samsters this forum is really in danger of falling in the same dark hands like Afanghistan to the Taliban if we do not unite and come together and beat those fake reviews and OKTs. Nobody will trust our reviews anymore.
Like that our forum can jolly well be some other forum other than real geniue FR and we fellow samsters can really disucss about geo politics stuffs and talk about rise of militants and Talibans.
Ah boy ah you come out chiong how long real or fake you need other bros to teach you? 2020 account is chiong for few months or old account no longer credible? At first you say I have premium account, after that, "as you know sammyboy id for sale", "i have alot of PMs from other bros to spot OKTs and fake reviews", "still has the cheek to say massage is great" (never mentioned and i have unedited posts in fact we both thought the massage needs work), "falling into dark hands like Afghanistan" (your fantasyland really LOL). All these claims without thought and proof. Which is more likely, the OKT buying a fresh account and double post MR or all of your airball conspiracies coming together like you wanna tio toto. 2011 from kid chiong until now uncle already but the forums were a much better place back then.

This industry is full of freelancers and we often rely on this forum to navigate our way to happiness. Its definitely harder these days with more fake reviews. Some of us use the forum to improve our chances to find the right ML, some of us want to commando take the leap of faith and try the latest ML, some of us FOMO want to experience the angpai and we all have our kinks and opinions. These MLs are also trying to improve their chances, just like we do, coming to Singapore and hoping to satisfy some of these kinks.

Clearly you also have your kinks, prioritizing a good massage and ML with bigger assets. It is very commendable that you spend so much time and effort on the forum in your free time doing sales here and sales in real life. "Contacts given to Bros who up my points", "Anyway I have some good MLs that I have on hand", "For bros who requested contacts. Remember to up
My points.". Who is the OKT here, giving contact for what oh wait points. Cool story. I am just speculating here, do you tell them to quote mickeymouse so you can also accumulate cute points at the MP?

Since your previous review on 2nd Nov about Bi-Bi refers to poor massage and also complaint about EVERYTHING that samsters hate. Bomb everything like mixed veg rice guys, i) use phone, ii) no GFE, iii) no sensual, iv) massage non-existent, v) kicked out before time is up, vi) photoshop gao gao. Woah how to find such a perfect disaster of a FL ML (wait did someone say tio toto?). In addition, you have ZERO positive reviews on "My favourite MASSAGE girls" thread i assume you frequent MPs (belong to the HC thread) and enjoy the massage service you get at MPs, some days I do too the minimum standard is usually higher. So yesterday you pretended to be a commando trying a new ML. Normally you don't do this but you horndog and she's your booby type and with ONLY ONE review on SLG. Having the expectation of a MP ML type of service a king like you is used to, of course new girl disappoints and hurt your feelings. Hard earned cash burnt and all the effort it took you to get there (we feel you bro ).

Not everyone can be a commando guys, for honor and glory not for bitching and smearing. Armed with expert forum knowledge and your bank full of points (a-hem by exchanging OKT-like favors) mickeymouse ah boy started writing and this time with the 7th toto number fake boobs because he cannot appreciate the journey into the unknown.

What you are doing, inciting falsehood, smearing the reputation of MLs just because you can? Even ah gong accounts from 2001 getting up from their graves. Why are you so angry with the world? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and we are lucky to be able to share them freely with the world but don't smear MLs reputation when and how you please. We are all just tiny participants in this ecosystem.

P.S. the correct adjective is geopolitical, next time you wanna sound smart you can spell it right!
Old 20-08-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

We are refering to the same ML. My sentiments are same as above. Just that mine is
Worst. Massage is non existent and like above keep using HP and no sensual or GFE
Also. Not pretty at all and I will even dare to say the pics are photoshop gao gao.
Silly me still opt for 90 mins massage terrible and total waste of $$$ and kick me out of apartment before my time wàs up as she is expecting another customer.
Confirm and double confirm landmine!
Avoid at all cost.
Here are the November Toto winning numbers
Old 20-08-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammykid View Post
Ah boy ah you come out chiong how long real or fake you need other bros to teach you? 2020 account is chiong for few months or old account no longer credible? At first you say I have premium account, after that, "as you know sammyboy id for sale", "i have alot of PMs from other bros to spot OKTs and fake reviews", "still has the cheek to say massage is great" (never mentioned and i have unedited posts in fact we both thought the massage needs work), "falling into dark hands like Afghanistan" (your fantasyland really LOL). All these claims without thought and proof. Which is more likely, the OKT buying a fresh account and double post MR or all of your airball conspiracies coming together like you wanna tio toto. 2011 from kid chiong until now uncle already but the forums were a much better place back then.

This industry is full of freelancers and we often rely on this forum to navigate our way to happiness. Its definitely harder these days with more fake reviews. Some of us use the forum to improve our chances to find the right ML, some of us want to commando take the leap of faith and try the latest ML, some of us FOMO want to experience the angpai and we all have our kinks and opinions. These MLs are also trying to improve their chances, just like we do, coming to Singapore and hoping to satisfy some of these kinks.

Clearly you also have your kinks, prioritizing a good massage and ML with bigger assets. It is very commendable that you spend so much time and effort on the forum in your free time doing sales here and sales in real life. "Contacts given to Bros who up my points", "Anyway I have some good MLs that I have on hand", "For bros who requested contacts. Remember to up
My points.". Who is the OKT here, giving contact for what oh wait points. Cool story. I am just speculating here, do you tell them to quote mickeymouse so you can also accumulate cute points at the MP?

Since your previous review on 2nd Nov about Bi-Bi refers to poor massage and also complaint about EVERYTHING that samsters hate. Bomb everything like mixed veg rice guys, i) use phone, ii) no GFE, iii) no sensual, iv) massage non-existent, v) kicked out before time is up, vi) photoshop gao gao. Woah how to find such a perfect disaster of a FL ML (wait did someone say tio toto?). In addition, you have ZERO positive reviews on "My favourite MASSAGE girls" thread i assume you frequent MPs (belong to the HC thread) and enjoy the massage service you get at MPs, some days I do too the minimum standard is usually higher. So yesterday you pretended to be a commando trying a new ML. Normally you don't do this but you horndog and she's your booby type and with ONLY ONE review on SLG. Having the expectation of a MP ML type of service a king like you is used to, of course new girl disappoints and hurt your feelings. Hard earned cash burnt and all the effort it took you to get there (we feel you bro ).

Not everyone can be a commando guys, for honor and glory not for bitching and smearing. Armed with expert forum knowledge and your bank full of points (a-hem by exchanging OKT-like favors) mickeymouse ah boy started writing and this time with the 7th toto number fake boobs because he cannot appreciate the journey into the unknown.

What you are doing, inciting falsehood, smearing the reputation of MLs just because you can? Even ah gong accounts from 2001 getting up from their graves. Why are you so angry with the world? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and we are lucky to be able to share them freely with the world but don't smear MLs reputation when and how you please. We are all just tiny participants in this ecosystem.

P.S. the correct adjective is geopolitical, next time you wanna sound smart you can spell it right!
TLDR...LOL seriously why u even bother to type something so long....
To each his own if u say she is good then she is good lor...you win.
Her boobs is natural.....other bros who visit her will know and can atest to who is saying the truth.

Anyway congrats u win...bravo

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 20-08-2021 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 21-08-2021, 12:06 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TLDR...LOL seriously why u even bother to type something so long....
To each his own if u say she is good then she is good lor...you win.
Her boobs is natural.....other bros who visit her will know and can atest to who is saying the truth.

Anyway congrats u win...bravo
Can i ask how is her hygiene on towels and all?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-08-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Can i ask how is her hygiene on towels and all?
Bro I suggest bring ur own towels where possible. I prefer to use my nicely washed towels. I just pretend I go gym 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1