The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Rules, base lines or whatever are set by human, also are meant to be broken by some.
Even mature minded, best friends, with all the rules set, can still go wrong when one party wants more when the other party refuses.
Bro Gog, while I don't know how yours ended with Janice, you are still one lucky folk that had her for quite a while.
You must have done something so right the previous life to let you meet her.
只在乎曾经拥有 。
Some don't like to break rules, some feel rules are all they can live by, just like Janice.... *ahem* until... *cough cough* gog cums * cough*.

I can share now if you want, but this will open another can of worms, if you folks want the ending now, let me know, I can share that. Along the way to ending is just how Janice becomes more sexual and the fun times we had for 3-4 years.

Definitely, I consider myself fortunate to have her even though I knew it won't last and one day, I'll be hurt, but no regrets

Quote:
Bro gog, maybe we were really all evolved from apes or monkeys, there is some animal instinct in us.
Doggies, love bites, nail claws... To mark our turf and possession. In the animal world, simular stuff happens too.
You have unleashed Janice's animal instinct. Once unleashed, there will not be any turning back.
We are animals, just more intelligent, but like animals, our instincts also cause us to do what we ENJOY most.

For the sadists - abuse, for the rapists - thrill, for the sexually starved - carnal desires etc.

However, the consequences are right or wrong, moral or immoral, is to be discussed.

You remember how Janice felt guilty after we first had sex in church when she was weak & in pain trying to get away from it all? The guilt was pulling her back thereafter. Took a week plus, as well as me resigning to send a jolt to her to wake up. She realise she had feelings also, the good type.

The more you try to resist something, even guilty ones, the more you fall deeper into it. And them more further you resist, you just want to do it more. Else, why you think Janice offered to come over for lunch after that 1 week of silent treatment to me?

Itchy bro... itchy. Her first time with me, and it's outside a BEDROOM, and of all places...well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Gog so notti, try to attract Rachel attention to hear your love making session. But I like it, cheers!
Males are egoistic by nature. When I change car also will try to drive like asshole on the road get attention etc. See see, my car plate SLF leh, yours SLA... type of ego. Then when I see SLG... zzzz

Somemore already got 'caught', the thrill and ego definitely there, met the guy again later but we didn't talk. Silent nod and smile enough liao LOL... when you have something people don't... sure wanna show off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bykirk View Post
Awesome story, want to read more juicy updates!
Coming sir, sorry.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good thursday.

Need to go car workshop again, check the car before I fly again for a longer holiday.

Sorry to blueballs you fellas for 2weeks+ next month

---------------------------

J(anice): HARDER... HARDER...

Janice was practically raising her voice as she spoke. I was thrusting hard inside her pussy while she moaned and held me tightly. Very roughly, I thrusted each time deep in. Janice's legs spreaded and curled behind my waist.

You can practically hear the famed 'piak piak piak' sounds with each thrust.

J: AHHHHHHHH

There's no need to be that... verbal, but... why stop? And it was a competition, Rachel's room started to raise their sounds as well.

J: Oh GOG...AHHH GOG. GOG ..... GOG GOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Janice's grip went hard and stiff while her legs still grip me hard. I didn't cum (obviously) but Janice definitely did. I placed my mouth near hers and kissed her slowly, moving to her neck while Janice gasped for air. She was so slutty!! It's a pity I can't cum yet. She didn't even need much foreplay.

gog: Somebody's horny today. So ... needy.

Janice blushed and rolled to her other side after I got off her.

gog: What's wrong? Talk to me dear.

I placed a hand on her shoulder but Janice can only cringe.

J: Sorry... I...

gog: Sorry for what? I enjoyed it.

J: Mmm..really? I was...not myself.

gog: Hey.. I egged you on, remember? I asked you to go louder, I just want Rachel to hear us too. What she can do, we are too.

J: I'm... just jealous la.

Janice threw a bit of shyness but hiding herself under the blanket. It was a cute sight. Hahaha, seeing her shy after what she did, competing with Rachel.

gog: You mean you want to make love to her guy too?

CHEAP SHOT at trying to get her to do 4-some. Didn't work nope... not at all.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

gog: You mean you want to make love to her guy too?

CHEAP SHOT at trying to get her to do 4-some. Didn't work nope... not at all.
Wah looking forward for a MMFF Try Harder Bro
Old 16-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, no lah, none of us here should tell or dictate how you should write or sequence.
As mentioned, this forum acts like a little diary or blots for us to pen down some dark secrets of ours.
You just write by your own preferred way.
Old 16-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Wah looking forward for a MMFF Try Harder Bro
I wish leh, but honestly, I never imagined Janice with MMFF with me, Lindi, I did... but still a bit bastard to do that to her. LOL.

Quote:
Bro Gog, no lah, none of us here should tell or dictate how you should write or sequence.
As mentioned, this forum acts like a little diary or blots for us to pen down some dark secrets of ours.
You just write by your own preferred way.
No lah, not dictate, just sharing nia, don't so serious. The front part I dictated as I needed to build up to the happenings, now it's just moving along the timeline. nothing to worry la.
Old 16-03-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mid-day update!

-------------------------

J(anice): No la... just can't stand it if she is having such a good time and...

gog: You mean I'm not giving you a good time?

J: Noooo I didn't meant that!

gog: You hurt me.

J: Sorry.. don't be angry ok?

gog: Silly girl, I know what you mean la.

I patted her head gently and she cuddled into my chest smiling. She's adorable when she blushes, did I mention that? It was about 8pm+, decided to head out walk to Big C and grab a bite along the way.

She was faster this time as I tried to pee and felt sore at my cock so she was going to go out the room and wait for me. I heard the door close - I was peeing with bathroom door open...hehe.

When I went out, I saw Janice seated by the bed quiet. If my suspicions are right...

gog: I ... thought you went out?

J: ...

gog: Rachel?

Janice nodded her head. She must have opened the door as Rachel and her lover was walking by and caused embarrassment to her to u-turn back and close the door sitting there. I did what any guy would do, sat beside her and held her in my arms. It is somewhat my fault to pick an off-peak timing and book this hotel. Felt bad, I did... or did not?

gog: Let's go. Big C and shopping awaits.

Janice gave a weak smile and held my hand automatically. We left the room and walked to Big C. It was purely sight-seeing as already a lot of stuff sitting in the room and pending packing. We are leaving Sunday 11am and have yet to pack.

She was visibly listless and her eyes weren't glowing, something's super wrong. My cock-sense tell me she's having some regrets or sad over some thing. Was it the adultery we're having being found out by her cousin and it's making her worried?
Old 16-03-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Well, her cousin knows what she's doing, and she knows what her cousin is doing too. It's probably the impending return to reality that she's trying to deal with, especially with her cousin.

Hopefully there's an awesome foursome before returning to Singapore 😁
Old 16-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
She was visibly listless and her eyes weren't glowing, something's super wrong. My cock-sense tell me she's having some regrets or sad over some thing. Was it the adultery we're having being found out by her cousin and it's making her worried?
Bro, a 4some MMFF will resolve the entire matter between all parties as all become stakeholders within the same mess
Old 16-03-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Janice's sadness was likely thinking the holiday was ending. Its always like that, good time is always never enough, then on the last day, becomes a bit emo.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support cb gog

🤣
Old 17-03-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Janice's sadness was likely thinking the holiday was ending. Its always like that, good time is always never enough, then on the last day, becomes a bit emo.
Feeling the same too as she enjoyed so much during the last round.
Old 17-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well, her cousin knows what she's doing, and she knows what her cousin is doing too. It's probably the impending return to reality that she's trying to deal with, especially with her cousin.

Hopefully there's an awesome foursome before returning to Singapore 😁
Yup... you got that right. The burden-free relationship in BKK, without eyes peeking without worries, was coming to an end.

Don't be mistaken that Janice is not aware that she's committing adultery. She is very well aware what she's doing is wrong, but still, that peace she wants away from the prying eyes and judgement is what she yearns even as she cannot let Eric go and me either.

I don't know how you can love 2 people at the same time... but she did and it's reality soon, acting nonchalant to me, playing the 'fool' in office, infront of others, putting on a facade, very tiring...

As for MMFF... sigh... DIDN'T HAPPEN LA!!!!! I WISH LA!!!! But I don't want my pigu hole to be poked....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro, a 4some MMFF will resolve the entire matter between all parties as all become stakeholders within the same mess
Well... since you put it... THAT WAY... so true, but... no

Didn't happen.

Quote:
Yep, you folks know women very well, lust to emotions to reality, cannot avoid, after all we are not married. This is a 'fling' of sorts.

Sisters & bros here with this experience knows what I mean. That weight is coming back on our shoulders and having to avoid talking much about the trip to others in case our stories don't sync.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
Support cb gog

🤣
KNN! Like that also kena CB!!!?!?!? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Feeling the same too as she enjoyed so much during the last round.
Yup, reality sinks in whenever holiday is ending, no difference from her.

Able to go naked any time she wants with me, having sex that she enjoys, not the "can we?" then she nods and 5mins later, done. The appeal is there. even for me.
Old 17-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Good morning all...

Updates! Have some time today, will try to write more later.

--------------

The dialogue below is really ad-hoc, I can't remember all, but for sure some of her replies, I remember by heart. Mine, not so much but the gist is there.

gog: Hey...dear. What's wrong? You look like a thousand things are in your mind.

gog: Mmm? You okay?

J: It's just... our trip is ending. Tomorrow it's back to Singapore, and I go back to being Mrs Eric and..

My heart thumped, please don't tell me she wants to break up...

J: And.. I will miss our time together like this, I just don't want this to end.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... ck! It's definitely SWEET hearing a girl say that to you.

gog: It won't. I won't let you go unless you choose to.

Janice smiled happily, can see some sparkle in her eyes, this time I'm pretty sure, I HEARD the growl in her stomach. I was lazy to think where to go and just went to MCD downstairs.

It's cheap fare but why bother so much? It's just the time spent together. I remember clearly, I bought 20pc nuggets, a few packets of fries and we sat there chewing away chatting and laughing. I mean, it's Bangkok, how many thai locals can catch out conversation in singlish and talking about how we got together, and teasing each other about bed fun?

J: If Portia never told you about my issues, I guess, all this will not have happened.

gog: You mean we should give her an ang bao for making us come (cum) together?

J: Don't be cheeky can? We would still be ... just friends.

gog: But I don't want to be friends, never wanted, I like you a lot, you know right? This is not some lust encounter (ahem, don't cb me), just want to makan you and bully you type of thing.

Janice smiled softly and puts a fry into her mouth, showing me her teeth while biting it in half. I opened my mouth and went 'AH'. The thai family at the next table giggled at us as Janice put the half bit fry into my mouth.

Watched people walk by, counted down the hours, Janice was less moody as she accepted the reality. I didn't want to ask her to consider leaving Eric for me. I know it will hurt her and others, I can't be selfish. Sigh...

Sorry for being emotional, I always tell people flings are for fun, and fuck and go, but this time, I dug deep. I really like Janice, she's so perfect, religious, devoted to church, a good Christian and wife, just that she doesn't belong to me. Oh well, enough yakking. Left MCD and went back to the hotel.

*DING*

Janice's phone rang with a WA message. I glanced and peek.... "From: Eric". She hid her phone into her purse, I didn't probe.
Old 17-03-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yep, you folks know women very well, lust to emotions to reality, cannot avoid, after all we are not married. This is a 'fling' of sorts.

Sisters & bros here with this experience knows what I mean. That weight is coming back on our shoulders and having to avoid talking much about the trip to others in case our stories don't sync.
Bro I totally know what you mean. Even as you say it now it hits me like it's yesterday, about all the has and had-beens, the if-onlys...all that is left are memories.
Old 17-03-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Good morning all...

Updates! Have some time today, will try to write more later.

---------

The dialogue below is really ad-hoc, I can't remember all, but for sure some of her replies, I remember by heart. Mine, not so much but the gist is there.

gog: Hey...dear. What's wrong? You look like a thousand things are in your mind.

gog: Mmm? You okay?

J: It's just... our trip is ending. Tomorrow it's back to Singapore, and I go back to being Mrs Eric and..

My heart thumped, please don't tell me she wants to break up...

J: And.. I will miss our time together like this, I just don't want this to end.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... ck! It's definitely SWEET hearing a girl say that to you.

gog: It won't. I won't let you go unless you choose to.

Janice smiled happily, can see some sparkle in her eyes, this time I'm pretty sure, I HEARD the growl in her stomach. I was lazy to think where to go and just went to MCD downstairs.

It's cheap fare but why bother so much? It's just the time spent together. I remember clearly, I bought 20pc nuggets, a few packets of fries and we sat there chewing away chatting and laughing. I mean, it's Bangkok, how many thai locals can catch out conversation in singlish and talking about how we got together, and teasing each other about bed fun?

J: If Portia never told you about my issues, I guess, all this will not have happened.

gog: You mean we should give her an ang bao for making us come (cum) together?

J: Don't be cheeky can? We would still be ... just friends.

gog: But I don't want to be friends, never wanted, I like you a lot, you know right? This is not some lust encounter (ahem, don't cb me), just want to makan you and bully you type of thing.

Janice smiled softly and puts a fry into her mouth, showing me her teeth while biting it in half. I opened my mouth and went 'AH'. The thai family at the next table giggled at us as Janice put the half bit fry into my mouth.

Watched people walk by, counted down the hours, Janice was less moody as she accepted the reality. I didn't want to ask her to consider leaving Eric for me. I know it will hurt her and others, I can't be selfish. Sigh...

Sorry for being emotional, I always tell people flings are for fun, and fuck and go, but this time, I dug deep. I really like Janice, she's so perfect, religious, devoted to church, a good Christian and wife, just that she doesn't belong to me. Oh well, enough yakking. Left MCD and went back to the hotel.

*DING*

Janice's phone rang with a WA message. I glanced and peek.... "From: Eric". She hid her phone into her purse, I didn't probe.
More n more interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1