The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Stop this * rubbish la..
huh. I thought yall were against pasting the whole address lol. Then next time i type out full loh..
Old 23-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Hi all, in light of the recent baotoh by some ccb. Ive been having issues booking girls from S****a R*. Namely AP XE

Want to ask if anyone can help bridge a gap and help vouch ?

Just trying to get a release lol.

Ty
Just avoid that area for now.
Its not one block and few units that kena.

Apparently other blocks also kena already.

And Whoever is that CB kia who did what you did at that area
Fuck you man what is it that you want??
One of my fav ML who operates there has proper residency status in Singapore one. I was with her and she mention she will not hesitate to lodge a Police Report on this. She aint got nothing to be afraid of.

One of my buddy kept a mistress there and she definately aint no ML or FL. He will also not hesitate to lodge a police report against this CB kia.

Anyway whoever is the CB kia and if u r reading this.
This time you play too big already and the playground you are messing with the wrong gang here.

We can and will know who you are.
My advise to you is whatever you are trying to do or achieve here.
Stop what you are doing now!
不要玩的太过份。
Or like what we say one
Aga aga 就好。
Old 23-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Just avoid that area for now.
Its not one block and few units that kena.

Apparently other blocks also kena already.

Whoever is that CB kia...
Fuck you man what is it that you want.
One of my fav ML who operates there has proper residency status in Singapore one. I was with her and she mention she will not hesiate to lodge a Police Report on this.

One of my buddy kept a mistress there and she definately aint no ML or FL. He will also not hesitate to lodge a police report against this CB kia.

This time you play too big already and the playground you are messing with is no simple playground.
Too many implications here already.

Can thanks bro.

Appreciate the heads up. Lets hope this tides over soon.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes, the fat dude is likely to be one of us here so don't think we wanna entertain him further.
VERY clearly among us.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol this year is interesting, dunno how many times already those type of person if not happy / not getting what he wanted then go 报警 lol typical losers face ,can go recommend him a proper wife
Old 23-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
lol this year is interesting, dunno how many times already those type of person if not happy / not getting what he wanted then go 报警 lol typical losers face ,can go recommend him a proper wife

It could be a scam. Maybe the guy got more daring and beholden when he pull this off at another place couple of months back.
Then he got more bold and tried to pull the same thing off here at the hill.

Then again like u said it maybe a smitten guy or badly bruised WK or not happy guy who is out for revenge and decide to tear the whole neighbourhood down.

Well whatever it is
Lets just hope that is the case and not escalate to anymore boliao things.
This kind of boliao things dont anyhow do 会害死人的。
Old 23-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 4
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

This time you play too big already and the playground you are messing with the wrong gang here.

不要玩的太过份。
Or like what we say one
Aga aga 就好。
These kind of ppl online threats no use one la. Will only feed his ego and he probably revel in the hoohaa he created. Your words online won't hurt him. He will only do more crazy shit.

Just let the police handle this. And if you mean what you said about CSI him out and wanting him to receive some form of punishment. just go do it and do it secretly. It's like telling the enemy your plan like that. Once you complete the payback then share with us bro here.
Old 23-09-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
These kind of ppl online threats no use one la. Will only feed his ego and he probably revel in the hoohaa he created. Your words online won't hurt him. He will only do more crazy shit.

Just let the police handle this. And if you mean what you said about CSI him out and wanting him to receive some form of punishment. just go do it and do it secretly. It's like telling the enemy your plan like that. Once you complete the payback then share with us bro here.
Yea tks for the advise bro.

Doesnt really affect me directly that much cause I do not keep my mistress around that area. But my buddy and some of my friends keep their FB or mistress around that area. And the last thing they will want is for too much activities around that area. I mean this kind of thing if blow up and ur OC found out that you have a rented place around that area. Then shit will really hit the fan liao.

My buddy mentioned that his block there have cctv so wont be difficult to csi him out.
Heck now which blocks dont have cctv some units outside also have cctvs so wont be difficult to csi him out.
Anyway its affecting him directly and I believe he will know how to handle it best.

I only sibei dulan is cause some of my fav MLs are around that area and it will be a shame if they are gone.
At this point in time my fav MLs have given me an all clear and I still got go and visit them.
Hehe being regulars to some MLs does have its privilleges.
But its still not a nice feeling that bohtaiboji my fav playground become a hot spot.
Just because some asshole who cannot get his way with the ML.
Anyway my ML wc me and she told me that she be making a report to the police and let them handle it.
She has status here and has nothing to be afaid of.
She mentioned she is sick and tired of such incidents also.
All I can say is I neither encourage or discourage her.
Its her livelihood and the cb kia is affecting her until sibei jialak.
And the fucker who did this he has definately stir up the hornet nest.
Piss off so many people at one time

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 23-09-2021 at 02:46 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

Guys what happen ah? Today msg a few MLs all no reply
Old 23-09-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
Guys what happen ah? Today msg a few MLs all no reply
U msg which area MLs.
Other area MLs should be ok right.

Or do u have regular MLs
Membership or regulars do have its privilleges if u get what I mean right...hehe
Old 23-09-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Covid cases on the rise, siaolang on the rise too. Maybe those WKs can start pulling off some real tricks and bao your fave ML up to mountain safe for ML, pleasure for you
Old 23-09-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Covid cases on the rise, siaolang on the rise too. Maybe those WKs can start pulling off some real tricks and bao your fave ML up to mountain safe for ML, pleasure for you
Those MLs who have WKs already well taken care of.
They have no need to worry for such things.

Its those ML who put in an honest day work to properly masage for us that are affected by all this nonsense.

Sigh what a sad state of affairs.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Those MLs who have WKs already well taken care of.
They have no need to worry for such things.

Its those ML who put in an honest day work to properly masage for us that are affected by all this nonsense.

Sigh what a sad state of affairs.
Well, time for those regulars and 花言巧语 guys to prove themselves

EDIT: Anyways in light of all these events, some FLs have been busted by MOM/ICA and not AV. Seems the authorities are going all out. Keep your faves close to u
Old 23-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Well, time for those regulars and 花言巧语 guys to prove themselves

EDIT: Anyways in light of all these events, some FLs have been busted by MOM/ICA and not AV. Seems the authorities are going all out. Keep your faves close to u
Yup one of my fav ML permit got busted recently.
Shit man her agent who did the permit for her one is a trusted agent one all these years no problem one.
Then suddenly got busted I heard not only she, others also kena. So cheong safe bro.
Looks like the authorities are going all round to sweep.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTM with my old fav AA. Had a great time like old flames.

More impt, MLs now shd be v alert and discreet nowadays. I think when they say 休息,it's understandable now.

According to AA, she relocated after a long break and that's bcos of what happened to her at earlier location, hence alert and discreet.

Also, met vanilla petite ML A***** at U H Spa near FP. Nice syt, pleasant and great assets. You can check the other thread on FP. She decided to rtc in Dec. From HZ.

Another ML there, petite Rain*** is also good, good in massage and JG (don't expect YF type etc standards). I never did MR on her but met her at the cashier counter and recognize her. Will go back to her as we had a good harmless engagement after the session. She deserves more given the competition inside there. My 2 cts. Peace.

Thanks to bros who upped my points. Appreciate.

Last edited by Earnestball; 23-09-2021 at 04:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1