The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
Does she shower with you?
I did not ask . You can ask beforehand .
Old 03-10-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Hygiene: passable
Looks: 8.0 - 8.5
Massage: gives Aimee and 7p a good run for their money but aesthetically superior
RTM: Yes
Others: it’s a shame it’s another shared unit setup otherwise can foresee more regular visits.
Likely one of the best looking of the lot in the current crop.
Decent massage and pretty mug is a rare mix nowadays so likely to be a big draw.
Those looking for heavy flavour can skip

I dunno about the best looking among the crop now but this tutu is a bit chubby and discount like 30% off the pictures. Maybe is preference, but imo maybe not the best looking.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
I dunno about the best looking among the crop now but this tutu is a bit chubby and discount like 30% off the pictures. Maybe is preference, but imo maybe not the best looking.
Ah I thought she might be. Her picture ps quite a bit but her upper arm at her armpit still looked quite "chunky" so I thought she might be a little plus size. For this reason she wasn't in my hit list. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah I thought she might be. Her picture ps quite a bit but her upper arm at her armpit still looked quite "chunky" so I thought she might be a little plus size. For this reason she wasn't in my hit list. Thanks.
She is not the typical slim body , but she is not fat . She has youthful body .

If you want slim body , should be Xiao xi Sophia , Wen Wen , Tang Tang , Shan Shan or Baby .

For massage service out or the 5 above , I would go for Xiao Xi or Baby .
Old 04-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
any one heard any ML girls Kenna covid? Scary now
Bro if you want to make such a statement, please back it up with facts. Otherwise it will be viewed as “trying to stir shit”.

Having said that now more than 100k in Singapore has been infected with daily 2+K infections. Chiongsters please take care, I myself haven’t gone to a ML for last three weeks, really tough, anyone in the same boat to share any tips how to go through this period without any ML?
Old 04-10-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
do a search, there was a FR posted not long ago, not a good one, helped me avoid.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

The pictures is real but boobs is B not as advertised,figure is nice slim and sexy .fully clothed can only roam outside and was rather reluctant.playability is almost zero.didnt know that she changed name before,if her attitude don't change maybe have to change name again.RTM unlikely unless near the area with no other options and need a quick release.
Old 04-10-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

The pictures is real but boobs is B not as advertised,figure is nice slim and sexy .fully clothed can only roam outside and was rather reluctant.playability is almost zero.didnt know that she changed name before,if her attitude don't change maybe have to change name again.RTM unlikely unless near the area with no other options and need a quick release.
Kind of current standard offering with most ML .....
Old 04-10-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
samcake is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamcake is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamcake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Visited Tang Tang few night ago

Look was pretty and seductive type

Body was slim and sexy with big boobs

Massage was decent and quite solid, quite good and enough strength

Location was at area G hotel

After massage, give me a long and solid catbath and then AR, follow with a AV style deepthroat BBBJ and sucking of balls before i unloaded my full load of sperm all inside her mouth and almost choking her.

She was obedient and accommodating to take in all.

Can and will consider to return for massage in future.
Old 04-10-2021, 11:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Tried her today.

Looks: 7.5/10 (She looks like the pictures, just not my cup of tea. but i can imagine that those who like the cute SYT type, she will be rated much higher)
Boobs: 10/10 (she has a perfect pair of boobs, quite a turn on)
Massage: 7.5/10 (decent massage, not piano, just nice)
Sensual: 8/10 (it was rather enjoyable for me)
GFE: 9/10 (She is chatty and can break the ice easily. I enjoyed our chats)
RTM: Yes when i want to hold those boobs again.
Nice FR upped +144

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-10-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on Tutu.

Location: G area with roadside parking depending ok time of visit.

Looks: 6/10. Innocent school girl look. Not slim type but not fat.

Boobs: Big more than C I think but cannot suck, say itchy... Sian half.

Massage: FC when massage. Good strength and not play play type. 8/10. After deed head massage was shiok.

Sensual: Oil style, hdly out to please but still SN. Let u undress her top but cannot suck nehneh. Oil HJ was ok, no rush n good pace.

Overall playability low, massage was good. For me no RTM cos there are better $120 outside.
Old 04-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
Janee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried Coco?

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/coco-pro-massage-hj/
Old 04-10-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-co-co/

FR

Visited her a week ago-place is ok- easy to find- bit of a walk if on foot.
Clear instructions on arrival.
Opened the door and liked what i saw. Very similar to pics- maybe a few years older but still attractive- wearing a black camisole and panties set. Her breasts looked firm and large.
Showered and lay on bed. Good massage technique lasting 30 mins with a firm approach.
Then sensual started- super delicate using her fingers to caress me, then stripped off for B2B Then turned me over and continued. Great technique as she started HJ.
Overall a great experience

Would return.
Old 04-10-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cowdar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jiajia-massage/
Anyone tried her?
Old 04-10-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySi007 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-co-co/

FR

Visited her a week ago-place is ok- easy to find- bit of a walk if on foot.
Clear instructions on arrival.
Opened the door and liked what i saw. Very similar to pics- maybe a few years older but still attractive- wearing a black camisole and panties set. Her breasts looked firm and large.
Showered and lay on bed. Good massage technique lasting 30 mins with a firm approach.
Then sensual started- super delicate using her fingers to caress me, then stripped off for B2B Then turned me over and continued. Great technique as she started HJ.
Overall a great experience

Would return.
Yep she was one of the fail safe for good sized big boobs, decent service and top up services. Glad to hear her service still not bad coz at one point it was declining! Thanks for FR bro! Maybe will try her once cases decline.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdar View Post
lighting on face and body abit different. photographer must be talented.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1