The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
bro,your life seem like very enjoyable leh,no wonder every month airline can earn your money for ticket to hcm hahaha
my trip was to de-stress and bonk...also to practise my tieng viet...in sinkie land...can go mad...everything too fast, rush, boring...sianzz...

already 50+ trip...imagine the total amount spent on air ticket cost...

in Sep I shall travel alot ie. Sin - Hanoi - Phu Quoc - Rach Gia - Hcm - Sin...anyone want to join me...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
in Sep I shall travel alot ie. Sin - Hanoi - Phu Quoc - Rach Gia - Hcm - Sin...anyone want to join me...
i join you travel from sin-sin skip all those in the middle
Old 26-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
No la bro. I just say what people don't dare to say and what people don't want to say. I went to HCMC during my late 20s, armed with little cash but lots of drive. The years there saw lots of struggle and lots of learning. My wife helped me a lot, but we still suffered like mad. Now in my late 30s, i have been cheated so many times by vietnamese, learned so much of the vietnamese culture and how they conduct business. I have learnt to protect myself and my interest. From 2002 till now, Vietnam has seen so much changes in development, but many aspects remain the same.
Respect u for the courage and determination to venture there alone knowing the unknown in a foreign country and not forgetting the language barrier u face when doing a business there.Is your fighting spirit that makes u have your financial status now.U really make it.

Yah,agree with u on vietnam have a lot of changes in development but viet people thinking still remain the same.I use to tell my wife that vietnam will be rich maybe after 10 years due to a lot of good news from press about young population with drive and more educated and also after vietnam join WTO on 2007,she told me she dont think so cos she say their govertment is incapable.Very true if u look at their inflation now.

Is true that more high rise commercial building or interntional branded boutique have been build there compare to the first time i first went in 2004/2005 but now i cant really see any progress for normal folk over there.

Btw bro,i thought your age should be around 40 plus cos from your comment or post makes u sound very experience.U definately really experience those shit that makes your advise so valuable for ppl who think they know a lot about vietnam
Old 26-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao86 View Post
i thinking of getting married next year but nt sure if i were regret a nt... so thos bro there having vietnamese wife.. hws the feeling like after marriage ? Does it involve alot of problems
every marriage have lots of problem,remember chinese got one saying,marriage is the love of grave.sorry i sound very scary hahaha
like what bro say,read through this thread as u are lucky to came in here and have tones of info from experience bro here.Not like me,after 3 years marry a viet then came to this forum and saw all the share experience with their viet spouse,then i found out that is what i have experience before.same same
Old 27-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
my trip was to de-stress and bonk...also to practise my tieng viet...in sinkie land...can go mad...everything too fast, rush, boring...sianzz...

already 50+ trip...imagine the total amount spent on air ticket cost...

wow,let say if average u take budget airline and ticket around $200,u have spend around $10 000 for this 50 plus trip not forget the money spend there

But to escape to a wonderland which makes u happy is priceless hahaha
Old 27-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

heard from the news, S$ hit another record high against the greenback today Jul 27, should hit 17k anytime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
good news , VND has depreciated further against SGD. Rate today , 23/07/2011 @ 1545hrs VN time is at 16960 VND per S$1.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wow,let say if average u take budget airline and ticket around $200,u have spend around $10 000 for this 50 plus trip not forget the money spend there

For my case, each trip I spent about $1,000, but I have only taken 5 such trips so far. 50 trips would have cost me $50,000.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

took SQ first class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
For my case, each trip I spent about $1,000, but I have only taken 5 such trips so far. 50 trips would have cost me $50,000.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
bro, anyway you going up next week...maybe we can meet there and la kopi....
ok ok...got your pm...will sms you when I am there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao86 View Post
i thinking of getting married next year but nt sure if i were regret a nt... so thos bro there having vietnamese wife..
if you have no faith in your future bx...then dun get married...drag it as long as you can and learn to trust her...dun do things that you will regret...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i join you travel from sin-sin skip all those in the middle
sure...ticket cost is SGD 50.00 and shall collect in advance...^_^

Quote:

yes yes...it was priceless otherwise I can go mad here in this land...for more than 4 yrs liao...last trip the TSN immigration officer couldn't find my entry chop...she was amazed to see so many wetnam chops...she asked me and I flipped to the page for her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
heard from the news, S$ hit another record high against the greenback today Jul 27, should hit 17k anytime?
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky View Post
Today 17050
this was your answer...^_^

Quote:
haha...why spent so much...for me it's all spread over 4.5 years...^_^

Old 27-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

since u go every month,so did the TSN immigration ask u to show them how much money u bring when u are at the airport like what viet girl have to show to sg immigration if they come every month to sg
Old 27-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro,your $1000 is including expenses there?I dont think have $1k airline ticket to hcm unless u charter a personal flight with your own pilot and stewardess
Old 27-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
since u go every month,so did the TSN immigration ask u to show them how much money u bring when u are at the airport like what viet girl have to show to sg immigration if they come every month to sg
no...never...dun think will happen at all...

Old 27-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
no...never...dun think will happen at all...
cos u are a man hahaha
Old 28-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
On 26th 9am, the goldsmith shop opp cho ben thanh already has rate of 17030vnd liao

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now even ticket for return trip.
Now on plane, the stewardess will give u immigration form to fill in, but it is actually not necessary to do that.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1