The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
I went up lvl 2 before added one ML called Moon (in chinese) (wechat: beibei20201117). Her wechat pic vs real life completely different person, i not sure isit cuz she aged or she use another person's photo. Quoted me $200 for full and $120 for hj, and even though she looked kinda hot, I straight away just reject and she know I not some amateur already. Look like late 30s, but boobs looks not bad with decent clevage, just not sure whether saggy or not.

Keen to hear from bros who tried her before!
One look moon photo surely fake. Haha! Look like GND rather than a ML. Haha
Old 17-04-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went up lvl 2 before added one ML called Moon (in chinese) (wechat: beibei20201117). Her wechat pic vs real life completely different person, i not sure isit cuz she aged or she use another person's photo. Quoted me $200 for full and $120 for hj, and even though she looked kinda hot, I straight away just reject and she know I not some amateur already. Look like late 30s, but boobs looks not bad with decent clevage, just not sure whether saggy or not.

Keen to hear from bros who tried her before!
Why are you even still keen to find out who have tried her before and how was it? At that age and price for basic stuff, and using fake photos, you should boycott already

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Why are you even still keen to find out who have tried her before and how was it? At that age and price for basic stuff, and using fake photos, you should boycott already
Cuz honestly she looked quite hot, boobs also big for her skinny frame. Only thing is face like abit buay match wechat. Plus she very soft spoken and gentle, so I doubt she the type that will rush and give shitty attitude But yeah just sourcing from the bros see if anyone tried before.

Anyway bros help up my points, kena zap for sharing things all the time one sia
Old 17-04-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

I heard recently there are some hidden Vietnamese gem along Maude road. I really miss having “Vietnamese” cuisine . Too bad “Little Saigon” in JB already closed .
Any bros have good recommendations for Vietnamese milfs ? Thanks
Old 17-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cuz honestly she looked quite hot, boobs also big for her skinny frame. Only thing is face like abit buay match wechat. Plus she very soft spoken and gentle, so I doubt she the type that will rush and give shitty attitude But yeah just sourcing from the bros see if anyone tried before.

Anyway bros help up my points, kena zap for sharing things all the time one sia
So is she chio? Or total catfish?

Up you for sharing liao.

Last edited by Madhatter15; 17-04-2022 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add info
Old 17-04-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
So is she chio? Or total catfish?

Up you for sharing liao.
Thanks bro! Would say is lao chio. Don’t look like girl in pic, but got the pre-milf vibes, with nice C-D cup. Personally i give 7/10 lor.
Old 18-04-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sonic46 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody tried before the spa opp Maude Road? How was it? The place where the sun always shines.
Old 18-04-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic46 View Post
Anybody tried before the spa opp Maude Road? How was it? The place where the sun always shines.
U can read the Farrer Park thread. I think got Bros feedback there as well. The sun will shine like big truck headlights. If u r lucky to see it.
Old 22-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfortunate88 View Post
Another coco at red iPhone spa looks big boobs.

Service ok? Anyone tried?

Thanks
This coco always upload photos of her bending forward and showing deep cleavage. Makes me "gian".
Old 23-04-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
loneranger1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
This coco always upload photos of her bending forward and showing deep cleavage. Makes me "gian".
Hi bro her service very good and friendly can try bro
Old 23-04-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Hi Bros, anyone there now?
Wana be Curtain Buddies?
Old 23-04-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last evening was on a hunt at Syed Alwi area. Bros who had been to the Red iPhone Spa... you would have noticed there is a small staircase leading up to another spa upstairs. Went in and was invited by the cutest and prettiest (according to me) Chinese counter girl I have seen in a long time. Asked if the counter gal can massage, but sadly she said she only manage the counter. Have any bros tried her before? Maybe she only serves exclusive clients
Old 23-04-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Last evening was on a hunt at Syed Alwi area. Bros who had been to the Red iPhone Spa... you would have noticed there is a small staircase leading up to another spa upstairs. Went in and was invited by the cutest and prettiest (according to me) Chinese counter girl I have seen in a long time. Asked if the counter gal can massage, but sadly she said she only manage the counter. Have any bros tried her before? Maybe she only serves exclusive clients
hahaha, this counter girl used to work at a spa at north bridge road 5 years ago. She used to provide hj at 100 dollar....to roam 150 dollar. And if u are her regular , she offer you 500 dollar for fj........that was the donkey years.......i think she is the boss of the spa now that is why she don't massage, my two cent worth.
Old 23-04-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic46 View Post
u referring to 2nd level one? the set up is curtain style.....no privacy. Girls wise only mandy is better looking.
Old 24-04-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Pass by one evening and saw A “new” spa along the KTVs. The even number stretch. Saw a milf with huge jugs sitting outside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1