The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Just like this ML
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Service and attitude problems and eat into our times like what me and other bros commented.

Suspect she also kena bao already why else u think she can get away with fuck type service.

Anyway its all thanks to all these WKs and Robertos that people like us are suffering.
They do not need our money and support and for poor bastards like us waste our money dont say still have to endure their fuck up attitude and svcs.
On this note can I request all those WKs or Robertos who bao their ML to remove their listing as it will save us bros a hell lot of time and money from patronizing them and u can have the ML all to yourself.
Help us help yourselves also.
Deleted....
Old 29-01-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Drop in service levels is common lah..... that's why I dun RTM the MLs too frequently. I keep a few good ones on rotation and let the others know I am also seeing other MLs for my fix. This tactic keeps the MLs on their toes to maintain their service level if they want my patronage again. Those MLs that bochap because they think I am their regular..... I blacklist them and move on.
Can't disagree with you there..

AP or not, it's human nature to take things for granted once things come easy for you..

For me is best to keep a few in rotation list and RTM them on a fairly regular basis (once a fortnight kind)..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
FR on Rayna aka Xuan Xuan

Looks: Above average looks. One of the rare few who looks similar to her photo.
Her place is a bit unique. Quite a nice place. Only pity is she doesn’t seems to tidy up the place properly.
Massage is decent at best.

The best part for me is her very nice NNP. OMG. Personally I feel it’s comparable with Shan Shan who has a lot more restrictions. At one point I almost suffocated in her big nice and soft NNP.
Sensual and playability is better than a lot of others vanilla and when she fake cowgirl me, those NNP. Wah lan, see Liao really is steamy.
YMMY tho.

After deal ends, offered to massage me till times up.
Overall, personally I feel while she’s not the best that will cause a seismic effect, but she’s considered above average for a vanilla with pretty high playability.

Not sure whats the motive behind why she was bashed with so many negative statements which seems to be targeting her.
Must be she damn unlucky. Really is jin suay.
anyway good for me also. Easier to book.
I also wrote some positive comment on her, but many bros dun believe.

Claimed that I should be very hian tao, that why she treated me very well.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 30-01-2022 at 07:00 AM.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I also wrote some positive comment on her, but many bros dun believe.

Claimed that I am very hian tao, that why she treated me very well.
Ya, well, we did our part by sharing, if people don’t believe then we also no choice. We just keep her for ourselves and get the better treatment.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-01-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
FR on Rayna aka Xuan Xuan

Looks: Above average looks. One of the rare few who looks similar to her photo.
Her place is a bit unique. Quite a nice place. Only pity is she doesn’t seems to tidy up the place properly.
Massage is decent at best.

The best part for me is her very nice NNP. OMG. Personally I feel it’s comparable with Shan Shan who has a lot more restrictions. At one point I almost suffocated in her big nice and soft NNP.
Sensual and playability is better than a lot of others vanilla and when she fake cowgirl me, those NNP. Wah lan, see Liao really is steamy.
YMMY tho.

After deal ends, offered to massage me till times up.
Overall, personally I feel while she’s not the best that will cause a seismic effect, but she’s considered above average for a vanilla with pretty high playability.

Not sure whats the motive behind why she was bashed with so many negative statements which seems to be targeting her.
Must be she damn unlucky. Really is jin suay.
anyway good for me also. Easier to book.
I got no idea what they have encountered

But service wise I will rate her 8/10, put in effort to please and tease you

At the 50 mins mark after I bath she wanted to offer head and shoulder massage for me to fill up the remaining time

Just don’t really click with her so might not rtm though haha..
Old 30-01-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow was planning a trip down, but now that there’s so many mixed reviews on xuanxuan/rayna, really not sure if it’s gonna be worth it for guys like us who chiong the once a month hahahaha
Old 30-01-2022, 06:53 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, well, we did our part by sharing, if people don’t believe then we also no choice. We just keep her for ourselves and get the better treatment.
True. But I still recommended her to all my bros to enjoy her. Cos I always believe good things must share.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-01-2022, 06:59 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
wow was planning a trip down, but now that there’s so many mixed reviews on xuanxuan/rayna, really not sure if it’s gonna be worth it for guys like us who chiong the once a month hahahaha
Wahlau, just 120 can squeeze n zhut zhut such good boobs is consider a steal.

I can tell you her boobs are really rare in the market, not easy to find. All boobs lover die die must try.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-01-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
you can view the posting history of the contributors to make your own judgement.
Old 30-01-2022, 07:26 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Wahlau, just 120 can squeeze n zhut zhut such good boobs is consider a steal.

I can tell you her boobs are really rare in the market, not easy to find. All boobs lover die die must try.
To be fair, sometime she will text me to go down late by half an hour cos the previous customer was late. But it is ok for me, cos every time after I visited her I will go to the restaurant nearby to eat chilli crab. So since I am eary, go eat chilli crab before I go and find her lor.

Ha, for bros who zhut zhut her and tasted chilli crab, you know what happened lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-01-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/mei-hui-massage/

Any bros tried before? Pics look familiar, can’t tell if it’s a ml who did a name change

Last edited by Btbh; 30-01-2022 at 10:19 AM.
Old 30-01-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be fair, sometime she will text me to go down late by half an hour cos the previous customer was late. But it is ok for me, cos every time after I visited her I will go to the restaurant nearby to eat chilli crab. So since I am eary, go eat chilli crab before I go and find her lor.

Ha, for bros who zhut zhut her and tasted chilli crab, you know what happened lah.
Since u even mentioned about my favourite chlli crab, i will find time to "assassinate" her.
Old 30-01-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/ki-ki-massage/

Her sister is a gen not to be missed also

Both of them worth for a shot

Won’t be regretted hahaha..
Old 30-01-2022, 09:06 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Since u even mentioned about my favourite chlli crab, i will find time to "assassinate" her.
Yah, I thought of that during my first visit. But ended up sucked dried by her, that's why must eat chilli crabs to recover.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-01-2022, 09:09 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/ki-ki-massage/

Her sister is a gen not to be missed also

Both of them worth for a shot

Won’t be regretted hahaha..
Hmm, don't know can tarma or not.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母