The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
Her name is Tinh and come from North Vietnam but speak very good chinese.
You are one lucky guy. I was recommended to try Tinch on my 1st visit and have never been able to rtf her again as she is always working during my past 3 visits. The captain told me Tinch is very popular because she can speak Chinese and communicate easily with the customers. And with her gentle nature and good service it is no surprise she has many customers looking for her.

I have already visited this spa 4 times and I find that it is becoming like GBW. It is so popular and crowded now that seating in the canteen is a problem. Previously we could view the WLs as they hang around in the canteen but now you can hardly find any available. You have to grab the WL fast after she finishes with a customer so sometimes you may not have a choice to choosing the WL if there are many customers waiting. Another problem is the level of noise as the customers here tend to be the blue collar types and often talk loudly. Maybe I have visited at the wrong time so my next visit I will try to go during non-peak period and see how it is.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
ttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey bro...mind sharing Miss Tinch number? Just in case I fail to pronounce her name correctly..
Old 12-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelybay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro CTOA3728

Can I get the number for is Tinh
Old 13-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post

I have already visited this spa 4 times and I find that it is becoming like GBW. It is so popular and crowded now that seating in the canteen is a problem.
You guys got the hint from bro Beretta. Better dun visit this spa as it is like GBW too clouded. Not enough gals n no place to sit . Anyway, if you dun drive, transport is a problem like for me.
Old 13-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

crowded in the afternoon. no place to sit in canteen. no tv room to rest. relatively small pool and cramp changing area.

go again? maybe. quite a distance to drive from jb town.
Old 14-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Yesterday afternoon, reach around 2pm by taxi.. quite far from town actually

so my fr,

Went into the room, bathed with her(Wash wash only) and she asked me to lie on the bed while she wash up... she tell me iam baby , and she proceed with kissing.. haha.. after that she ask whether i want massage, i said ok and she ask me to turn around, i said cannot she don understand keep asking me to turn about, then i point at my little bro and she give the "OO" reaction and laugh lol.. then bj and tried some position and finish.. i didn request too much fancy stuff coz i will be back so im taking it slowly

Viet
Looks: 9/10 (damn cute)
Age: 26 (she asked me to guess what age and i said "maybe 26" and she said say she's 26, dunno whether it's true" but really look around 26.
Height: 1.56(not too sure coz nv notice)
Body: Curvy those kind will get your little bro high
Boobs: C (I don think it's real)
bbbj: 10/10 (she can suck like whole day)
fj: 10/10
Painting: i cant rate coz i'm not into it(ticklish) but ya she does it without asking.
69: 8/10 (I requested for it but she said she's heavy and refuse(Cute way of rejecting imo)but at last she let me be on top.)
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Hell yeah
Total Damage: 198+25 rm(Metered Taxi)

Note: Feel free to pm me to ask me anything or share too
Old 14-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kath View Post
Went Yesterday afternoon, reach around 2pm by taxi.. quite far from town actually

so my fr,

Went into the room, bathed with her(Wash wash only) and she asked me to lie on the bed while she wash up... she tell me iam baby , and she proceed with kissing.. haha.. after that she ask whether i want massage, i said ok and she ask me to turn around, i said cannot she don understand keep asking me to turn about, then i point at my little bro and she give the "OO" reaction and laugh lol.. then bj and tried some position and finish.. i didn request too much fancy stuff coz i will be back so im taking it slowly

Viet
Looks: 9/10 (damn cute)
Age: 26 (she asked me to guess what age and i said "maybe 26" and she said say she's 26, dunno whether it's true" but really look around 26.
Height: 1.56(not too sure coz nv notice)
Body: Curvy those kind will get your little bro high
Boobs: C (I don think it's real)
bbbj: 10/10 (she can suck like whole day)
fj: 10/10
Painting: i cant rate coz i'm not into it(ticklish) but ya she does it without asking.
69: 8/10 (I requested for it but she said she's heavy and refuse(Cute way of rejecting imo)but at last she let me be on top.)
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Hell yeah
Total Damage: 198+25 rm(Metered Taxi)

Note: Feel free to pm me to ask me anything or share too

Bro,number is 64?
Old 14-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

FK, IS 130, 64 is my fren's , i checked the receipt..LOL
Old 14-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Sorry for the misinfo, coz i saw my bro receipt and i thought is mine but i checked, its att 130
Old 16-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to the spa at 11am today.

not much crowd yet saw 4 syt. 2 of them say they are sister. very pretty and slim spk chinese.

after 2pm more girl came in and so is the crowd. canteen is full of customer.

the facility is good.

so far this the only spa i came across that i can see all the working girls so is a plus pts.

bad is far away.

girls price at 198 + 130 for one more shot different girl also can

they dont promote normal massage package dunno why

overall thumb up will rtf.
Old 17-04-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Alwayzhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there few days ago. Reached around 5+pm and went straight for a shower to cool down from the hot weather. Walked to the canteen and all tables occupied except 2 tables and settled down to have some food. Saw 7 girls sitting. It was our 1st time ( 3 of us) there and captain approached us and chose our girls. Well, mine is short but chatty. Anyway, i would like to ask

1) When is the peak period? I always think 2-5 should be lesser customers but was instead told by the captain its peak hour. Bcos i find that around 6+pm already many people.
2) Is it ok if a girl finished with customer and still sit with him at the canteen, and i sound the captain that i want the particular girl? Or should i wait for her to be seated in the row of seats reserved for them?
3) Since the girls work in the SPA, are they screen for STD..just the those licensed ones in Geyland? Becoz i didn't do BBBJ.

Cheers
Old 17-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

went to this spa last weekend with 2 friends so quick fr.

Taxi : rm 25 - rm 30. when leaving, ask them book taxi for you. Then go canteen continue drink until taxi arrives.

Distance : was told it's about 23 km away. anyway its a 20 mins ride from CIQ

Facilities : honestly speaking, BW facilities beat amasari hands down. here, small changing room, spa, TV room. I dun even feel like chilling here.....

Canteen : liked the food as they serve chicken chop. actually the place is crowded because the capacity is too small. They should expand the facilities and the canteen to cater for more customer.

Girls : fantastic!!!!! Firstly you can see all the girls as they are sitted in the canteen. There is around 20 of them when I was there and there are many many many many gems, syt there. Picked a hot babe from Laos and the service was great.

Damage : They have packages ranging RM 88 to RM 259. For additional shot it will be RM130.

RTF? : Definitely, I like the girls there. Maybe next time if bro interested can go together. can split taxi fare + entertain each other during the long long long taxi ride there.......
Old 17-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
went to this spa last weekend with 2 friends so quick fr.

Taxi : rm 25 - rm 30. when leaving, ask them book taxi for you. Then go canteen continue drink until taxi arrives.

Distance : was told it's about 23 km away. anyway its a 20 mins ride from CIQ

Facilities : honestly speaking, BW facilities beat amasari hands down. here, small changing room, spa, TV room. I dun even feel like chilling here.....

Canteen : liked the food as they serve chicken chop. actually the place is crowded because the capacity is too small. They should expand the facilities and the canteen to cater for more customer.

Girls : fantastic!!!!! Firstly you can see all the girls as they are sitted in the canteen. There is around 20 of them when I was there and there are many many many many gems, syt there. Picked a hot babe from Laos and the service was great.

Damage : They have packages ranging RM 88 to RM 259. For additional shot it will be RM130.

RTF? : Definitely, I like the girls there. Maybe next time if bro interested can go together. can split taxi fare + entertain each other during the long long long taxi ride there.......
You are right they should expand this place. I pass by that place often and sometimes I drop in just to chit chat with the girls and staff. The business have increased tremendously and the cook commented she has to prepare 5 times more food now than when she joined last year. Some of the girls also say they service more customers now. The more popular girls can average 12-15 customers on most days now compare to previously when they will consider it as very good day already if they can service 5 customers.
Old 17-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
You are right they should expand this place. I pass by that place often and sometimes I drop in just to chit chat with the girls and staff. The business have increased tremendously and the cook commented she has to prepare 5 times more food now than when she joined last year. Some of the girls also say they service more customers now. The more popular girls can average 12-15 customers on most days now compare to previously when they will consider it as very good day already if they can service 5 customers.
ya. They need to expand and make it more relaxing for chillax so bro can stay there longer. A 2 way trip takes about 1 hour so if going there then will be good to be able to chill longer.

The rental there should be much lesser then BW so they will still have a slight advantage in pricing.

12-15 too much lah. Usually they stay with you for > 30 mins. (about 45mins) x 12 will be 9 hours.....
Old 18-04-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
ttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

12 to 15 is quite possible as one of the girls that I took told me something similar(can't recall the exact num)..they easily work more than 12 hours per day...

Not easy to be them..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread