The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Westerhout houses

My consolidated WH54 reviews to date (ymmv), on the grades and scores, see the consolidated post in my signature for tiers of grades and scores awarded:

WH54G07 (Looks & body: A- / Service: S-) : https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...=#post22601702

WH54G18 (Looks & body: C- / Service: B+) : https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...=#post22604346

WH54G11 (Looks & body: A- / Service: A) : https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...=#post22625149

WH54G03 (Looks & body: A- / Service: A-) : https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...=#post22647801

Too busy to double post summary here, haha busy bros can just read the summary part. Do note there have been some differing FRs for g7 (from tokong to disaster), can search my thread for opinions from other bros , cheers and have fun!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 12-09-2023 at 07:59 AM.
Old 12-09-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
My consolidated WH54 reviews to date (ymmv):

WH54G07 (Looks & body: A- / Service: S-) : https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...=#post22601702

WH54G18 (Looks & body: C- / Service: B+) : https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...=#post22604346

WH54G11 (Looks & body: A- / Service: A) : https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...=#post22625149

WH54G03 (Looks & body: A- / Service: A-) : https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...=#post22647801

Too busy to double post summary here, haha busy bros can just read the summary part. Do note there have been some differing FRs for g7 (from tokong to disaster), can search my thread for opinions from other bros , cheers and have fun!
Yo bro Good the morning

Perhaps you need to put your ranking meaning of (S /A- B+) mean what I think a lot bro over here doesn’t know what that’s mean. Eg look and boobs A- mean airport landing 🛬 haha 😂

Just my 1 cent worth of comment

Happy reading guys and hope to see more bro contribution to this thread so that we won’t enter mine lands
Old 12-09-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Yo bro Good the morning

Perhaps you need to put your ranking meaning of (S /A- B+) mean what I think a lot bro over here doesn’t know what that’s mean. Eg look and boobs A- mean airport landing 🛬 haha 😂

Happy reading guys and hope to see more bro contribution to this thread so that we won’t enter mine lands
Morning bro, yeah that’s true… HAHAHA but too busy la they have to go my thread see the grades and tiers themselves (explained in my consolidated post on scores). I’ll just add in a sentence on that haha.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo bro Good the morning

WH54G7 is a landmine to me. This lady really cannot make it. Closed eyes during fj and tried to lie to me time up. Check my fr : https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=147
Old 18-09-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by netmeem View Post
WH02 G22 ($60/25min)
Viet, 1.6m, fair skin, good looking, B cup enhanced
Smiles at you in fish tank but turns cold once chosen
Covered BJ and keep using tissue to wipe away your saliva or anywhere your lips touches
Just rushes you to shoot and f off
Won't rtf
Wah this Fr might have saved my bullets.last week walk past and go in.saw g15 and 88. Looks ok but nv try cos wanted to come here do research first.so this hse confirm its a cbj hse?
Old 18-09-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
My consolidated WH54 reviews to date (ymmv), on the grades and scores, see the consolidated post in my signature for tiers of grades and scores awarded:

Was there today to take a preview at G7, not bad. Some good ones also but not sure about their service.
Old 19-09-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

For bros with fetish for a small petite size wear specs ah lian type can go take a look at wh2g2 . 😂
Old 19-09-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Was there today to take a preview at G7, not bad. Some good ones also but not sure about their service.
Haha bro, say first 7 FRs mixed (see QWERTY’s experience). She works for me though, but really need energy to play (hugeee ymmv). Haha I imagine the few “not bad” ones prolly the 7/10/11/3 (per okt these are the more popular ones nowadays). Quite afew FR on them alr.
Old 19-09-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha bro, say first 7 FRs mixed (see QWERTY’s experience). She works for me though, but really need energy to play (hugeee ymmv). Haha I imagine the few “not bad” ones prolly the 7/10/11/3 (per okt these are the more popular ones nowadays). Quite afew FR on them alr.
Good to have fr to refer. Haha
Old 20-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
For bros with fetish for a small petite size wear specs ah lian type can go take a look at wh2g2 . 😂
Sorry bro is this house a CBJ ? Is a viet house right.

Maybe I will mark this house as my 3rd playground haha
Old 20-09-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro is this house a CBJ ? Is a viet house right.

Maybe I will mark this house as my 3rd playground haha
Both scrum and myself tried.bbbj viet hse
Old 20-09-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Both scrum and myself tried.bbbj viet hse
Okay 👍🏻 I will go take a look now beside G2 any other recommendations?
Old 20-09-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okay 👍🏻 I will go take a look now beside G2 any other recommendations?
This hse I only tried g2 but this hse got a few lookers so you might want to go and take a look
Old 21-09-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH2 G18 Name: Fei Fei

This was my very first viet experience in Geylang. After many years of visiting L24, I decided to try some different cuisine today after reading so many FRs.

Shower: 8/10. Very thorough in soaping me. Keep rubbing her hand down my asshole. Quite shiok.

Looks: 6/10. Tbh, I picked her cus she's the only one who smiled among 4 other girls.

Body: 6/10. I prefer thinner girls. She's on the plump side.

Boobs: 9/10. D cups enhanced. Nice to hold and caress. However abit saggy.

BJ 6/10 She took her time to lick my nipples etc. Opted for a CBJ. No deepthroat, said my cock is too big (like every other tale). Didn't AR/ lick balls.

Fj: 6/10. Didn't ride me. Asked for me to fuck her. No DFK. Kept pushing hands away from boobs when caressing. Moans only came in when I started ramming her. Allowed standing doggy. Huge no-no for me was she had a bush at her V.

RTF: Definitely no. Wanted to go to this other house called Cygon but another bro picked someone I eyes. Will head to this house for my next Viet experience 🥳
Old 21-09-2023, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianang2511 View Post
WH2 G18 Name: Fei Fei

This was my very first viet experience in Geylang. After many years of visiting L24, I decided to try some different cuisine today after reading so many FRs.

Shower: 8/10. Very thorough in soaping me. Keep rubbing her hand down my asshole. Quite shiok.

Looks: 6/10. Tbh, I picked her cus she's the only one who smiled among 4 other girls.

Body: 6/10. I prefer thinner girls. She's on the plump side.

Boobs: 9/10. D cups enhanced. Nice to hold and caress. However abit saggy.

BJ 6/10 She took her time to lick my nipples etc. Opted for a CBJ. No deepthroat, said my cock is too big (like every other tale). Didn't AR/ lick balls.

Fj: 6/10. Didn't ride me. Asked for me to fuck her. No DFK. Kept pushing hands away from boobs when caressing. Moans only came in when I started ramming her. Allowed standing doggy. Huge no-no for me was she had a bush at her V.

RTF: Definitely no. Wanted to go to this other house called Cygon but another bro picked someone I eyes. Will head to this house for my next Viet experience 🥳
Nice FR bro!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1