The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
engineer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

It's been almost a month since i came back from my Siam Escapade.

If you've the time...do check out Carousel at NEP. The last time I was there, the girls were dancing topless with just star-shaped nipple-plaster.

Best was the 4P lesbian shower show! Watch 4 half-naked girls bath each other erotically while Mariah Carey is singing "HERO" in the background. hahah

Not sure if it's still going on but no harm checking it out! Drinks there are still pretty cheap. Girls are not too bad as well. Me and my pals combed the whole NEP before settling for Carousel.

Pay 1500-2000 Bht for LT. Don't speak a word of thai if you are tanned. The gals will ignore you cos they'll think you're thai-man jai mai dee.

Happy hunting.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
adrian76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer
It's been almost a month since i came back from my Siam Escapade.

If you've the time...do check out Carousel at NEP. The last time I was there, the girls were dancing topless with just star-shaped nipple-plaster.

Best was the 4P lesbian shower show! Watch 4 half-naked girls bath each other erotically while Mariah Carey is singing "HERO" in the background. hahah

Not sure if it's still going on but no harm checking it out! Drinks there are still pretty cheap. Girls are not too bad as well. Me and my pals combed the whole NEP before settling for Carousel.

Pay 1500-2000 Bht for LT. Don't speak a word of thai if you are tanned. The gals will ignore you cos they'll think you're thai-man jai mai dee.

Happy hunting.
Hi bro Engineer just like to check with you why some gal in nana charge 2500 to 3000 for LT and some charge only 1500-200 for LT, it is beacause of the quality? Cause me and my fren always go rainbow at nana and was always quote 2500-3000 for LT.. any advise from you.. btw do you also what are the good place to look for FL other than hollywood? Thank for the help bro
Old 11-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
engineer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's dependent on the timing. If you try to bring the girl out too early, they wld tend to quote you a higher price.

Try to negotiate with the gals 1-1.5 hrs before closing time. Negotiate in such a way that the price is inclusive of the bar fine. You may wish to refer to the earlier posts in this thread or bkktonight.com for more info.

Try not to display too much enthusiasm as well. If you behave yourself properly and treat the girl with due respect, they won't try to KO+++ you.

1000 for ST is most that i wld pay. 2000 for LT.

Try CM2 brudder! The variety and specimens there is definitely much better than gogo bars! I've not tried Hollywood before thus i cannot make a qualified comparison.

P/S: Pattaya might be a more budget place for you to check out. Happy hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76
Hi bro Engineer just like to check with you why some gal in nana charge 2500 to 3000 for LT and some charge only 1500-200 for LT, it is beacause of the quality? Cause me and my fren always go rainbow at nana and was always quote 2500-3000 for LT.. any advise from you.. btw do you also what are the good place to look for FL other than hollywood? Thank for the help bro
Old 11-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
jjdoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wtf...price rise in airfares...for tiger
was wondering those agency's packages are good...

so most likely change trip to Balai, 1st time to balai and 8yrs never been to batam.... ...hehehe...
Old 11-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoggie
wtf...price rise in airfares...for tiger
was wondering those agency's packages are good...

so most likely change trip to Balai, 1st time to balai and 8yrs never been to batam.... ...hehehe...

i tot TG having the promo $19.98 ? but well again, it's not airfares that rose.. it's the fuel. lol. all cuz of hurrincane katrina.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

haven checked back since i started this thread long ago.

well, was in BKK during aug, mainly SoiCowboy, though i might wanna share with you guys.

During my 3 days in soi cowboy, Sharkbar was 1 of the hottest and entertaining bars , they have shows running every night,
from Nurse night to tiger bikinis to flame eating acts.

girls there are pretty hot, of cuz with a fwe exceptions. to name a few if you guys go there, look out for #32 and #22, real leggy and curvy IMHO.

Baccara: a slight drop in quality on the 2nd floor. but the hostess outside are pretty friendly den usual, maybe because fighting for customers with Sharkbar.

Spicegirls, nothing new except for 1 small sized schoolgirl, dances really well and has a sweet looking jap face.
maybe someone can give more info on that joint, cuz i didnt really stay long enuff there.

as for Shebas, i was told by the lady outside that every night 10pm there will be lesbian shows now. haven been inside but will do so when i go again.

Tt's all for now. If it's of any use at all, hope u can add to my rep pts and thanks for supporting this thread
Old 11-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer
I think it's dependent on the timing. If you try to bring the girl out too early, they wld tend to quote you a higher price.

Try to negotiate with the gals 1-1.5 hrs before closing time. Negotiate in such a way that the price is inclusive of the bar fine. You may wish to refer to the earlier posts in this thread or bkktonight.com for more info.

Try not to display too much enthusiasm as well. If you behave yourself properly and treat the girl with due respect, they won't try to KO+++ you.

1000 for ST is most that i wld pay. 2000 for LT.

P/S: Pattaya might be a more budget place for you to check out. Happy hunting
it really depends on the quality and the bars u go to.For rainbow bars in Nana i believe personally from my "frequent visits" (though i do not pay bar ST or LT with ladies due to some reasons) but i do know its higher price than the prices u quoted here for ST and LT.Because naturally Rainbow bars are the more popular bars than the rest in Nana. The girls are definitely more pretty but service wise i duno lah...
Old 11-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
adrian76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
haven checked back since i started this thread long ago.

well, was in BKK during aug, mainly SoiCowboy, though i might wanna share with you guys.

During my 3 days in soi cowboy, Sharkbar was 1 of the hottest and entertaining bars , they have shows running every night,
from Nurse night to tiger bikinis to flame eating acts.

girls there are pretty hot, of cuz with a fwe exceptions. to name a few if you guys go there, look out for #32 and #22, real leggy and curvy IMHO.

Baccara: a slight drop in quality on the 2nd floor. but the hostess outside are pretty friendly den usual, maybe because fighting for customers with Sharkbar.

Spicegirls, nothing new except for 1 small sized schoolgirl, dances really well and has a sweet looking jap face.
maybe someone can give more info on that joint, cuz i didnt really stay long enuff there.

as for Shebas, i was told by the lady outside that every night 10pm there will be lesbian shows now. haven been inside but will do so when i go again.

Tt's all for now. If it's of any use at all, hope u can add to my rep pts and thanks for supporting this thread
Hi Bro Vemtech, normally my frequent night spot is always nana cause the gal there are more chio, i had only gone to soi cowboy once but as i do not know which is better ago-ago so in the end we U-turn back to nana again, can i check the Price of taking a gal out in the above mention ago-ago in soi cowboy For ST and LT same as nana (1500ST-3000LT) hope you able to enlighten me
Old 11-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoggie

I'm heading to Bangkok on OCT 14-17'05 with my business partners, all 3 of them, and all of us are multi races, lol,

Cheers

aiks... just miss you all then me 18th onwards ... by the way any samsters in BKK wanna meet up for drinks when I'm there....
Old 12-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76
Hi Bro Vemtech, normally my frequent night spot is always nana cause the gal there are more chio, i had only gone to soi cowboy once but as i do not know which is better ago-ago so in the end we U-turn back to nana again, can i check the Price of taking a gal out in the above mention ago-ago in soi cowboy For ST and LT same as nana (1500ST-3000LT) hope you able to enlighten me

difference between the 2 places are basically...

Nana: more chio, drinks more ex, crowded like sardines
Soicowboy: normal with a few gems scattered here and there, cheaper drinks, less crowded.

rates are normally the same but it all boils down to your skill and chemistrty with the girl, whether ther girl likes u or not..
in Soicowboy i have gotten the cheapest deal ..
Skipped barfine b4, gotten LT at 1500, with 100-200 tips in the morning let her cab back etc.
In nana, the mama/papasan are more eyeful of where the girls run to so maybe harder to skip barfine. and with lesser people in soicowboy, the girls tend to butterfly lesser, spending more time with you.

just to name a few good bars with lookers in Soicowboy: bacarra, sharkbar, spicegirls. Joe's Bar has a few damn chio and leggy 1 but their voices are abit too husky to be ladies, i not sure myself but i tink Joe's bar is a gatoey's joint. the bars nearer to the backlanes of soicowboy (bacarra, shark etc) are those with younger girls, the other end (near asoke plaza) are mostly the fat, old, ugly lao jiaos. like Tilac, long gun etc
Old 12-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
difference between the 2 places are basically...

Nana: more chio, drinks more ex, crowded like sardines
Soicowboy: normal with a few gems scattered here and there, cheaper drinks, less crowded.

In nana, the mama/papasan are more eyeful of where the girls run to so maybe harder to skip barfine. and with lesser people in soicowboy, the girls tend to butterfly lesser, spending more time with you.
true...in rainbow bars if u are not keen or show not keen to pay bar the lady staying with u,she will tend to move onto the next potential customers.Because there are far too many fellow "colleagues" to compete with.
Old 29-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BoyFriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

any1 been to Sheba's in Soi Cowboy... the girls wun push u for lady drink n they r quite fun to b wif... hook up wif a girl... nt really pretty bt she hav a sparkling, bright n beautiful eyes typically girl-nex-door type ... invite her over for a lady drink... discover tat she is dumb n we communicate through writing n translate through her frn... sadly she need to dance after 20 mins... after her dance notice tat onbody 1 2 buy her any ladydrink... mayb due to her disabilities... also notice tat she was watching me wherever she goes... n i watching her wherever she goes... finally pay her barfine n another ladydrink for her... we hold hands throughout the nite... no intention to raba raba her... on n off french kiss her n stroking her chin... enjoy myself to the max although nothing done... she showed me a few photos of her... request for 1 n gladly she gav it to me... been there the 2nd nite... too bad her 1st offday... found out frm her frn tat she is both deaf n dumb... going to miss her deeply... plan to look for her again if goin back to BKK...
Ladydrinks: 130 bahts
Average beer: 120 bahts
Barfine: 500 bahts
Old 12-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

trying to revive this thread again, since it's a brand new 2006, maybe we can have some fresh updates on the agg bars again!

those bros out there in teh "battlefield", come on in and fill us in with those FRs and reviews. the current hits and misses.

make this thread alive again laa
Old 13-01-2006, 11:59 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
trying to revive this thread again, since it's a brand new 2006, maybe we can have some fresh updates on the agg bars again!

those bros out there in teh "battlefield", come on in and fill us in with those FRs and reviews. the current hits and misses.

make this thread alive again laa

Sorry dude, Been up to BKK ..but seldom hang out at AGG.

just went to baccara with a friend for a drink and a look, quality is average only, though some of the hostess girls still look hot, Pity I left at 11PM all the way back to On Nut BTS, will be exploring the outer suburbs of BKK, where there's also some fun Joints (i.e. G clubs, Karaokes, and some MP) .
Old 13-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
Sorry dude, Been up to BKK ..but seldom hang out at AGG.

just went to baccara with a friend for a drink and a look, quality is average only, though some of the hostess girls still look hot, Pity I left at 11PM all the way back to On Nut BTS, will be exploring the outer suburbs of BKK, where there's also some fun Joints (i.e. G clubs, Karaokes, and some MP) .

haha well i will be going to recce in feb thou, but of cuz been a while since the last post so, hopefully some brudders that been up recently can post some updates/reviews!

anyway been hearing that the agg pubs are featuring more frequent and regular shows? flame eating, nurse night etc .. ?

experienced 1 nurse night in Sharkbar back in august 2004 thou.
surprisingly they allowed me to take a snap lol.

this is 1 TG tt ma friend bfed.

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread