The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all
Re: From FL to Gik

We chatted for quite awhile,
Asked if she was serious about staying with me. She seems hesitant to reply.

Told her not to worry, I will not be offended.

She just smiled shyly.

Decided to put her up in a hotel near her sister’s place.

After checking in, we settle down in her room. Was an awkward situation, the sexual tension was there, yet we were both hesitant to make the first move.

Asked her if she has a dress to change into. I would like to bring her to a nice restaurant for dinner, since it will be New Year in a few days. She nodded and started rummaging thru her suitcase.

She picked a dress out and showed me. I winked at her and gave her an OK sign.

She went into the bathroom gesturing she wanted to take a shower as I made the restaurant reservation.

I turned on the TV and kicked off my shoes and leaned back on to the lounge chair.

Eun Ah came out of the toilet not in her black dress but in a pink see thru baby doll dress, her pinkish nipple showing thru the thin material.
And she wasn’t wearing anything else underneath.

She walked over me, bent over to kiss me. Her hands were busying trying to unbuckle my jeans.

I held her hands, looked into her eyes and said "not yet, lets go for out dinner first."
Old 03-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

As we were early, we stepped out of the building for a smoke.

I sat down by the smoking area while she stood as her dress was too tight and short for her to sit down on the low parapet without losing her modesty.

She answered her phone and started walking around the area while talking.

Although its year end, theres still quite a lot of people on their way home after work.

Many people were checking her out, she either didn't noticed, didn't care or actually enjoyed the attention.

After her call, she walked over to me quickly and apologised. She has a habit of talking on the phone and walking around aimlessly.

We went down to the Raffles Xchange to pick up some mints and walk around abit before it was time.

She was so engrossed with the bags at Madam Milan. Turned to me and said she will work hard to buy a Hermes bag.

Just then, the restaurant called, our table is ready.
We walked hand in hand to the lobby.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
freddy667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro... Camping for more
Old 04-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

We were given a round booth table, which is pretty private and we get to sit side by side instead of across.

As we waited for our dinner.

We chatted about our plans for the new year, what we aiming to achieve in the next year.

Before too long, our food arrived.

We were feeding each other and laughing thru out dinner.
It could be the wine, but she felt like the right one for me.

Eun Ah started flirting with me. Teasing me with her suggestive words and motions.

Putting her hands very close to my crotch as she lean in for a bite of my pasta.
Running her fingers up my lap, stopping at my inner thigh.

Finally straw came when the salad arrive at our table.

She picked up the baby carrot, dipped it in the mayo/italian dressing and started licking and sucking on it while breathing heavily and smearing some on her lips.

Mini me was trying to stand up for a better view.
It started getting really uncomfortable for me as my jeans were really tight and not offering much room for him to expand into.

I quickly excused myself to the washroom to re align the ever hardening member of mine and try to cool myself down.

Eun Ah winked and smiled at me when I got back to the table.
She had just opened our 3rd bottle of red.

Poured me a glass and told her its my last and her she on her own for the 3rd bottle as I still need to drive later.

By dessert time, Eun Ah was making herself very comfortable with me, holding my arm while we chatted, giving random pecks on my neck and cheeks.

After finishing the fantastic Panna Cotta. I called for the bill. Eun Ah was getting restless for some reason.

After paying for dinner, we stepped out to the bar area for a smoke and coffee, enjoying the view from the building and the performance from the band.

She whispered to me she was very very horny, and she have taken off her thongs.

I turned to her, asked her when she took them off as I saw her getting dressed. Winked at me and said when I was at the wash room, opened her bag showing me her pink knickers.

I moved my hands down to her butt to verify her claims and I gave her a knowing nod and a cheeky smile.

We quickly made our way back to the car.

Her hands was all over me. Rubbing my crotch, trying to unzip my jeans as I was making my way out of the carpark.

I pushed her hands away and told her to please wait just awhile more. She shifted around in her seat to pull up her dress and started playing with her clean shaven pussy while sucking on her finger and giving me a CFM now look. Thank goodness my windows were super tinted.

At the traffic lights, i moved my hand over to feel her pussy. It was sure as hell very wet.

Immediately decided to detour. Speeding towards the carpark near Marina Bay Golf Course since its just less then 10mins away.

Eun Ah was going crazy like a cat in heat through out the short journey as she played with herself. Moaning like mad

Parked head in, facing the tall bushes.

Before I could even unbuckle my seat belt, Eun Ah climbed over on top of me and we started making out. I was struggling to unzip my jeans as she keep grinding on me.

Finally, I got my jeans and boxed down and mini me immediately stood at attention, loud and proud, before I could even think, mini me had already slipped into Eun Ah's tight and dripping wet pussy and she was grinding away like crazy.

Before too long, she reached her climax. Collapsing onto me to catch her breath with her pussy throbbing and tightening around mini me savouring the moment.

Slowly, she climbed back to her side and looked at me with a satisfied look on her face.
I felt like a tool at that moment. I smiled at her and pointed at a pussy juice soaked mini me.

She grinned back at me and said lets go back to the hotel first.

I leered at her as I coaxed mini me back into my jeans and made my way back to the hotel.
Eun Ah was laughing and teasing me all the way. Saying i am her new sex toy.
Old 17-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dylanhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very detailed description TS, your paragraphing makes it very easy to read too! ill be camping here if you dont mind hehe
Old 18-12-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for the update, looking forward for your updates...
Old 15-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Before the room door fully close, we were already making out like crazy.

I pushed her against the door, lifted her dress up and started to play with her clit.

She was moaning like mad.

She whispered in my ear, "I want to smoke cigar."
Squat down and waited for me to present to her mini me.

Before i could remove my jeans properly, Eun Ah was already devouring mini me.

I held on to her head and started to fuck her mouth.

She was gagging and struggling but the adrenaline or the alcohol got the better of me and I continued banging her mouth deep and fast. Not relenting to her tearing and pleading eyes till i pulled out and cum all over her face.

She collapsed to her sides catching her breath. I lit up a cigarette and headed into the shower.

I came out the shower to find Eun Ah in bed fast aslp. I tried to wake her up unsuccessfully.

So I stripped her and using a wet towel, cleaned her up as best i can.

I left a note for her before leaving for home.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

To bros who have been reading, sorry for the lack of updates.

Been out stationed in HK for the past 6 months, not enough time to sit down and recap the things that happened.

I will stop sharing here and start a new thread with the interesting encounters I had while out stationed in HK, Macau, Tokyo and Seoul

Quick update

Patty: Got knocked up by a rich thai man and got married and have recently given birth to a healthy baby boy.

N: No longer in contact with her since start of the year as she have moved to Melbourne

Eun Ah, Eunice: She has been keeping me company for the last 2months while i was out stationed. We both agreed to have a purely physical relationship.No obligations or commitments to each other for now, if things get more serious, we will stop out relationship right away
Old 14-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

nice thanks for the update pal....
Old 14-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
FunPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one, wish there were more like this
Old 14-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
FishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunPartner View Post
Nice one, wish there were more like this
I heard u are an expert..care to share ?
Old 03-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
Doon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nice updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1