The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-11-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ineeednymph is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR
Golf <——> Lust365
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...highlight=golf

Looks/ 8.5 looks similar in photos. She is rather cute than pretty
Age/ 20 yo
Body/ meat in right place
Boobs/ 10 C cup to fondle
Frenching/ 8.5 good skills with her tongue
Bbbj/ 8.5 quite green. Good side is she is very keen to learn and work
Fj/ 9 she is tight and gets wet easily. Need a bit of directions but overall was crazy
Gfe/ 8.5 she is not difficult to get along with. Sweet and charming. No forced feeling

Side notes:
She can offer good massage.
Old 13-11-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Winnie Terminal21

Looks: 8/10 very similar to photos, short hair slutty look
Boobs: 7/10 fit to handful
Body: 8/10 sexy figure with some meats to grab
DFK: 10/10 star of the show, try yourself
BJ: 9/10 so many licking motions and once suck power siokk
Fingering: 8/10 sweet moans can also adjust her hips so I hit the spot
Painting: didn't try
FJ: 9/10 confirm pro rider, can ride long and also hear the slap slap sounds with tits bouncing
RTF: why not lah
Old 13-11-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Baby (Lust365)
Dmg: 120 / 45 / 1

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...highlight=baby

Looks: 8.5 slight blemishes on her face. It actually made her even more attractive to me. Unique and pretty
Body: 9 petite
Boobs: 10 nothing can’t go wrong with big boobies. c cup to be exact
Bbbj: 8.5 she is good in heating up the scne.
Looked up to me to tease me. And perfect tempo of suction to tease
Fj: 9 after breaking the ice was a huge gear change. Super high sex drive and can do any position. Super siok bonk

She’s rare gem. Wild wild bonk
Old 13-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Miranda from siamken

Look: face is similar to the photos, just less sharp and small. More round.
Boobs: natural C/D.
Bbbj: 8/10. Good. Not so much pattern but high score for the long duration and good suction.
French: yes.
Fj: 8/10. Would be higher if I could carry her to bonk
Gfe: 7/10. Always carry a smile and an attitude to serve. Gave a massage in between.

Thanks Okt for the arrangement. Thanks fellow bros for reading. Appreciate your points.
Old 13-11-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
Lakalakasheit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLakalakasheit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jinny from Club Friday
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=962875

Leaving a FR for this sweet lady Jinny, made my knees weak after session.

Looks: 7/10 a bit discount lah but young and got nice vibe
Body: 8/10 sexy slutty body also can tease, boobs natural
BBBJ: 9/10 her fr are accurate, confirm shiok can't tahan one deepthroat me for quite sometime almost CIM but don't want to waste my 1 shot
Painting: 8/10 nice pussy to paint, when high girl more wild
FJ: 9/10 100% effort lah, I know she got many customers but nv complaint or look tired. Can ride and do many positions

If u like the slutty uni gf who can deepthroat u ya go with her, can't go wrong one.
Old 13-11-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
oilycake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoilycake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mori from TRL

Look: 910 (shoulder length hair and same as in pic, syt lady)
Body: 9/10 (meat at the right place and with perky ass)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural and nice for me to grab and touch)
Attitude: 9/10 (heardworking, very obliging and willing to please)
French: 8/10 (Speaks french superbly, good tongues action)
Pussy 9/10 (Allow me to paint. No smell and clean shaved below. She enjoys it too)
BBBJ: 9/10 (proper suction. She is doing a good job. Slow and sensual type)
FJ: 9/10 (The FJ was enjoyable. She was reactive not like dead fish. Got into a rythm of thrusting and rocking and she reached for my butt to pull me deeper and get the squishy sounds going. She will auto adjust for smooth strokes, grimace if too deep, cross her legs to lock in, run her hands over your pecs, tease your nipples etc. Moaner, not a shouter, but will be able to tell if you turned her on when she chooses not to use KY lube and go all natural.)
RTF: Yes
GFE: 9/10 (connected well. friendly and feel like gf)

Once again many thanks bro SK for the trust and arrangement.
Old 13-11-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Qzqzqz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana
Club Friday
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=962874

Had a free time on weekend single guy prob so looking for sexy session, go with Nana cz she also available at my timing request. Bro CF very fast response, booking done in few mins only.

Greeted me nicely, a bit different fr photos but no issue, very acceptable. Sexy hot slim bod, petite lovers guy will love for sure. Chatted a bit then started with bbbj, very skillful. Also pay attention to the balls nice lahh thumbs up

FJ can take hard poundings without complaints, bonk her hard fr behind very nice tight pussy. Only con no kissing while pumping and also no English so need to use gt. But overall nice lady with nice attitude plus great service, will consider to rtf.
Old 13-11-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
smallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sophia TRL

Look: 9/10 SYT, same as pic and has the poly gal looks

Body: 9/10 Nice sexy tight tone figure. Light Tanned skin and perky ass with shaven pussy

Boobs: 9/10 Nice and original soft small boobs, it was just nice for me.

Frenching: 9/10 was super into it. if u dont stop, she wont stop too, tongue sword fighting. Lot of passionate and feel.

BBBJ: 9/10 alot of tongue action till my rod Stand! All the way and gave me a great suction and can even feel deepthroat

FJ: 9/10 Caps on! And we start with missionary, no Ky needed, her both leg grab on my waist and her expression was horny, pound her for awhile and told her to change for doggie. She got very good attitude and start with slow pound till she bent lower down and I grab her waist for deeper and faster pound! Her moan was loud and she seems enjoy this position till I shot out my cum.

Overall: 9/10 very high GFE and good KC skill, can easily be smitten by her.

Sexify session. Thanks bro SK
Old 13-11-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robotosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ice from Thesecretlover

Looks - photo accuracy is high, thumbs up for that

Body - petite with some inks on the back, natural boobs nips is allow to suck and lick

French - Yes

Shower- Shower together before session start.

Attitude - accommodating and smile is always on her face

Massage - lossen my ache, strength is just nice

BBBJ - hardworking and able to blow long

FJ - tried a few position and she is very accommodating and quite flexible too. very sweet girl

RTF - yes
Old 13-11-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
haha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for London (T21)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=962650

Looks: 9/10, like 90-95% confirm steady one. She pretty chio, for those into pre milf looks, can give her a go. Her skin very fair and smooth like siao.
Body: She got amazing body lah. Like got hourglass figure, not too petite.
Boobs: 7/10
BJ: 8/10. Good suction, slow and sensual, but no deep throat
Oil massage: 9/10 sia, erotic style will massage your groin area not leaving anything behind, even I moan when she lightly touch my lil bro.
FJ: Tight pussy, no need long for me to release. Only did women on top.
Painting: She okay with it, makes her dripping wet like crazy, power!
GFE: 7/10, not bad la. She can understand and speak some English, can chat a bit, good enough for a convo.
Overall: 8/10, confirm not bad. Worth the try, bro.
RTF: Confirm! For her looks, I want to try her prostate massage next time. Must come back one.
OKT: Quick response, nicely arranged, clear instructions. No problem like before
Old 13-11-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4227 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

nardear from galaxy

took her yesterday since i am around the area

nardear was great in terms of looks and service

her gfe is quite high too and she can speak english which easy break the ice

she naughty when we were showering and she will use her bare ass to grind on my semi hard dick

on bed she slowly catbath me and she turn her ass towards my face , i dive into her nice pussy and we did 69

both if us were high already and caps on starting fucking like rabbits

her tight pussy and moan was making me wanna cum faster , i told her i wanna shoot on her face n mouth and she was ok

after making all the messy scene , we went to the toliet and rinse ourselves and i thought the action already end , but no, she suddenly knee down and suck me again for a while then stand up again saying she wanna check whether still have left over ornot ..lol

nice horny lady which really make me went off as a happy man
Old 13-11-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raul2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

OKT : mike lover
Girl : Mini
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=962135

Mini is service oriented and her massage is tip top with oil apply. She is horny and will suck you dry. I am very sextisfied and definitely will rtf for her massage and good sex.
Bro , mai tu liao.
Old 13-11-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
YoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Joyce from Terminal21

Her Looks 7/10. Got big eyes and smiley face, so happy when see her.

Body-wise, she's a solid 9/10, lah. One of the best-shaped bodies I've ever seen, damn silky smooth.

Boobs 7/10 not too big but it's au naturale.

Frenching 9/10. I love DFK, frenched me well and nicely, initiate the tongue fight and lip biting, when I also play with her nipples she also give moans.

BBBJ 9/10, deep and slow sucking all the way. She even licked my balls while looking at me, gotta think of other things to prevent a CIM.

FJ: 10/10, Her kitty damn tight and wet, and she knows how to bonk. Grind and ride until as deep as she can, and her moans really arousing. Sad to say, I didn't last more than 10 minutes for both rounds. She got that cfm look, always ready to French.

RTF: Yes if got time
Old 13-11-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
saiaquaman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for Gucci from Galaxy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=963679

Saw one nubbad girl on their telegram channel and decided to book her. Back to the usual hotel.

I was pleasantly surprised when I enter the room after getting clear directions from OKT. Wow. Not much discount from the photos.

Looks: 8/10 for me. I dig her big eyes that speaks to me.
Body: 8/10 Great slim body. The type where you slide your hands on your sides, you can feel the pelvic bone. Not too slim till boney.
Boobs: B cup all natural goodness. Comes with small nipples.

I would say that to me, she is an RTF material cos I enjoy the whole package rather than just the fucking.

She is fun loving. I lost count the number of times we burst out in laughter before the foreplay talking all sorts of things and also the fun sex that we have. I sweated too much together and my sweat was literally dripping as I was pounding her and sweat dripped on her while she was moaning and went to her lips. She burst out in laughter and then we switched again to sensual mode and continued fucking. God damn. She made me really work up a sweat.

BBBJ - Hardworking. Willing to give long head but not those wet sloppy type.
DATY - Go ahead and dine. Its shaven and odorless. Got her really lubricated with her own juice after that too.
DFK - Yup. No problem for me.
FJ - OK with multi position changes. No black face and very obliging. Although i was literally sweating on her, she is not at all bothered and we had a great time.

Language was ok for me too. Dont speak too chim english and speak slowly and simple, no GT was used in the session.

In summary, a good fun session with a sweet nice girl.
Strongly agreed with bro stating the facts. had a great session with her last night and her GFE is real high. She is definitely a RTF material. Highly Recommeded

Old 13-11-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Boyboii123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyboii123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bonked with Karen (CF) on Sunday.

Attracted by her pics so chio and bros said her ass are killer, irl also same as expected. She let me roam her body and frenching is allowed. French started slow in the beginning once both high wah another level. BJ is quite decent alternating between sucking n licking, but had ones better so nothing to shout about. FJ is the making love type with lover, lots in missionary with frenching and last tried doggie also release my shot. Great GFE!

Highly recommend if you're into making love type of session, DFK lovers must try. Thanks to bro CF for arranging.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1