The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Thanks bros for the kind introduction to Lucky/ Coco (whatever shit name). Her tits are humongous. Really F cup and she has a “blur student/ teacher look”. We banged till her colleagues asked us to shut the fuck up. Lol! She really can take the hard pounding and my long stamina (I am those who can run marathons).

Only got 2 complains
(1) Place a bit rundown
(2) price a bit costly

But if you are those who can fuck long like me and love the bang the lady in many different positions, I strongly recommend

I am new to big tits and thanks to all the bros for sharing. Never seen such big tits on an Asian lady

This Jap AV actress tits reminds me of lucky but lucky’s tits are probably 2-3 size bigger
Old 03-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvintay View Post
Thanks bros for the kind introduction to Lucky/ Coco (whatever shit name). Her tits are humongous. Really F cup and she has a “blur student/ teacher look”. We banged till her colleagues asked us to shut the fuck up. Lol! She really can take the hard pounding and my long stamina (I am those who can run marathons).

Only got 2 complains
(1) Place a bit rundown
(2) price a bit costly

But if you are those who can fuck long like me and love the bang the lady in many different positions, I strongly recommend

I am new to big tits and thanks to all the bros for sharing. Never seen such big tits on an Asian lady

This Jap AV actress tits reminds me of lucky but lucky’s tits are probably 2-3 size bigger
Good fr, but the place really cannot lah, if your fuck fierce the floor and massage chair have sound, so her fren call your don't make fierce...
Old 04-05-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLove520 View Post
Good fr, but the place really cannot lah, if your fuck fierce the floor and massage chair have sound, so her fren call your don't make fierce...
It is the moaning bro. She moan damn loud. Just like Tangli from Orchard Tower. She moan so loud during fucking, I wonder whether I have a big 10” cock. Haha
Old 04-05-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to this spa along jalan besar, the spa doesnt look like it is operating, but if u have contact they will unlock the door for u. Each bed is parted with only curtain and chinese screen partition, I am 173, so if u are tall enough maybe 180+ u can see whats going on to the next bed LOL.

The photo i've uploaded is about 80% similar, she is actually young, but small boobs, damage is 150 for a fj, no bj, during the fj she will moan and tell u to go faster but not in a rushing attitude. Pussy is quite tight, but no massage given at the end. and they told me that can only shower once, either before or after, lol ecofriendly to the max.

Last edited by Cawk; 04-05-2022 at 11:55 AM.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dr0pme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Name: Lucky
WeChat ID: CoCo93645687
My 5th visit with Lucky - Agreed with other bros, cannot resist her big boobs and her sweet cute face. She's leaving SG soon, so for bros that haven't visit her before please hurry before it's too late
Old 04-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 3
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

Saw this ML on massage forum, looks damn cute, any bros have her FR or rates?

Senior Bros, interested can PM me for her ctc, welcome to share your reviews.

Last edited by PrivateRyan; 04-05-2022 at 10:24 PM.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr0pme View Post
Name: Lucky
WeChat ID: CoCo93645687
My 5th visit with Lucky - Agreed with other bros, cannot resist her big boobs and her sweet cute face. She's leaving SG soon, so for bros that haven't visit her before please hurry before it's too late
Serious Bo! Jialat! She say not so soon until she earns enough to buy xxxxx. Seems like she has made a lot! I feel happy for her. Will be gg over to support her. Lol! Why not organise a farewell orgy for her? Haha
Old 05-05-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Serious Bo! Jialat! She say not so soon until she earns enough to buy xxxxx. Seems like she has made a lot! I feel happy for her. Will be gg over to support her. Lol! Why not organise a farewell orgy for her? Haha
she bought plane ticket liaoz... but still got couple of months lah.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 05-05-2022, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
she bought plane ticket liaoz... but still got couple of months lah.
Keep her contact. If fly to China, can bang as FB! In China probably they not working as FL anymore. Quite shiok just for them to host you
Old 05-05-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Who on earth would travel to China now with the lockdowns and mass testing? She just want us to see her more often. Biz has been slow. About 1mio crossing to Malaysia over the long WE if not mistaken.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Who on earth would travel to China now with the lockdowns and mass testing? She just want us to see her more often. Biz has been slow. About 1mio crossing to Malaysia over the long WE if not mistaken.
Agreed, the plane ticket back to China is sky high, its hard to buy ticket to go China now with the circuit breaker in the Chinese airlines almost every week

Last edited by Cawk; 05-05-2022 at 10:22 AM.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
Agreed, the plane ticket back to China is sky high, no one with right mind would buy ticket to go China now
bro doesn't need to judge others like this. Now she hasn't been home for a long time and misses her family and goes back to normal
Old 05-05-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Azurin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Saw this ML on massage forum, looks damn cute, any bros have her FR or rates?
This one youyou? Full svc for $100, but nego when GQ popped. Enjoy.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 3
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurin View Post
This one youyou? Full svc for $100, but nego when GQ popped. Enjoy.
Thanks bro for the info, $100 for full is below market rate for her looks man, will pop by for my weekly release

Now considering btw YY or this milfy ML, V*V*, wid soft big tits around the same area at Desker road, see her nehneh my kukujiao buay tahan sia

Any bros tried before & know her rates?

Last edited by PrivateRyan; 06-05-2022 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06-05-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Previously used to work at TB. Skip her la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Thanks bro for the info, $100 for full is below market rate for her looks man, will pop by for my weekly release

Now considering btw YY or this milfy ML, V*V*, wid soft big tits around the same area at Desker road, see her nehneh my kukujiao buay tahan sia

Any bros tried before & know her rates?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1