The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 02-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro Boysg, i really laugh after reading u told us about Kit, H14R4, telling off the indian guy. She is quite fierce, hope she know what's she's doing? I visited her onces about 3yrs ago.

The favourite Violet (Quan Yi Fong lookalike), H14R6 should return today, 2 Nov. Maybe will visit her this coming friday?
Old 04-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
geylang boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylang boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Went to petain a few times liao. MJ door always closed. Did anyone know she is on leave? Thanks.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of
My virgin petain experience

Hi all,

My 1st time go petain road...

1 sidelane with number above the building entrance... many men go in and out.

inside the house, got small small rooms.

some is door close, with light on or with light off.

Light is on i know got customer, light off leh? dont want customer? i try knocking but no answer.

some door light off and got paper write date to come back i know is not in.

door open, is very clear waiting for customer.

i go up and down the lane, in and out the corridors. i remeber open a door with 14 spray on it, go up spiral stairs to 2nd floor, saw a kitchen! a woman cleaning the floor saw me so i tot is a normal house! i quickly keep quiet and went down again. feel paiseh.

i am not used to it since i always to GL

anyway, settled for a lady, $40. forgot hse / rm no coz too many things going thru my head.

Paid 1st
1. we took off clothes, she ask me sit on the small square basin, wash my dick and bottom. wipe using kitchen towel.
2. lie on bed, good catbath, AR, bj
3. fuck in missionary cum in condom. she help remove condom.
4. sit back on the small sink, wash again. dry with kitchen towel.
5. wear back clothes,
6. she rearrange to bed sheet and use feather duster to go over the bed sheet
7. open door, say bye bye and leave petain

she said will be on leave this month 25th for 1 month.

since I go to GL once a while, with a shower area, i feel petain type very different and need to get use to it...

i was just curious, how is petain road like. now i know, will i go back? i dont know, maybe will, but after few thoughts i may not go also.

wash in a sink, my ass sitting on so many asses sat, how clean? i stand up and she sat on same place wash herself, i was dripping water on the floor.

i consider myself a hygine person, so cannot get thru in my head to be able to accept this condition if i go there again.

but is new experience for me.

sorry for long report, thanks for reading
Old 05-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi bro middleday, welcome2our BL club. Pls b guided BL is 1of the oldest brothel here, what was in the 70s called 1point of the blue triangle. Many seniors bros have good memory there, including myself, er! i only started bonking 3yrs, but passingby 23yrs allready. Introduced by ex army friends.

Important is use CD, rest do not be trouble, after session return home for a shower, bros that travel into sg, than i'm afraid need longer hrs to return home.

Enjoy!
Old 06-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 15
bestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

list of EX GL150 in PT, please feel free to add / modify

1) H07R01 - Ann (2nd floor, right side)
2) H07R06 - Joyce (1st floor, 3rd Room on the left, ex GL2401 Seiko)
3) H10R12 - Kiko (left room near entrance, ex GL same name)
4) H11R11 - Jolene (1st room on the right, ex GL same name)
5) H12R01 - Inter (last room on the left, ex GL same name)
6) H12R06 - MJ (right room near Inter, ex GL1425 same name)
7) H14R06 - Violet (left side near entrance, ex GL same name)
8) H24R12 - Diamond (right side near entrance, ex GL Sammi)
Old 08-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hear that Violet is back!!! Yes....

And that Kico is close on her heels and will be working on this coming Friday.

These two have been gone damn long time!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My virgin petain experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
Hi all,
i consider myself a hygine person, so cannot get thru in my head to be able to accept this condition if i go there again.

but is new experience for me.

sorry for long report, thanks for reading
Bro, I too had the same "problem". Then what I did was make sure I go there scrubbed nice and clean. That cuts out at least one wash and the second wash, don't care lah. Will be heading home and can clean properly.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 15
bestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to behold

list of EX GL150 girls now in PT CAT50, please feel free to add / modify

01) H07R01 - Ann (2nd floor, right side)
02) H07R03 - Sugar (2nd floor, ex GL150 Emelda)
03) H07R06 - Joyce (1st floor, 3rd Room on the left, ex GL2401 Seiko)
04) H10R12 - Kico (left room near entrance, ex GL same name)
05) H11R11 - Jolene (1st room on the right, ex GL same name)
06) H12R01 - Inter (last room on the left, ex GL same name)
07) H12R06 - MJ (right room near Inter, ex GL1425 same name)
08) H14R06 - Violet (left side near entrance, ex GL same name)
09) H24R12 - Diamond (right side near entrance, ex GL Sammi)
10) H24R28 - ??
11) H24R33 - ??
Old 09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: All Petain FR experience

Bros sharing with u this gen of BL, personally the "wind & water" is power there.

Narrow alley rooms with sexy lightings, fr outside all girls look demure, sexy, tempting. How r we going to win this? Well! I tried, with the list of names, i arrow to the 1i'd wanted. Still lost, u see, recently most ex GL "ang pai" r busy. Then, off peak, middle of the mth, avoid paydays?

Last mth i venture there 2xtimes, 1with friend another alone. Both times i won! Save$ in other words the girls cannot earn a cents fr me. Avoid totally, i failed.

Being thinking of Carol H16R16, 2me she looks abit Japs, u know the SKII actress, that girl in "The last Samurai"? Diamond H24R12, she liked the recently SYT in that commercial, Jean Yip. End of tour if i can stop myself fr spending, i'm Ninja warrior. Slowly, i try2control my urges.

Sorry! I have wasted your times. Just sharing my inner demons.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

Omg.. when they look like this:

"Carol H16 R16"

"Diamond H24 R12"

How to tahan kor kor.. hehehe..

Boy
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi Bro Boysg, thanks4the pic, i think Diamond not that good. That syt model should be 1of the FHM models.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, if Diamond is who you say it is she looks no way like the picture!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Malaysian WLs looked like those HKG tv serials actress. All the time passingby sure seen some WLs watching HKG serials. They r unique in their ways, different fr the prcs. Certain extends liked our girls in the 80s, is my fantasy of bonking the neighbour aunty. Eg, the younger Michelle Yip,with kampong girls charm.

Somehow i don't get this feeling with prcs. Hei! That's me.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

hehe.. sorry sorry ah.. I never see Diamond b4.. I only do up the photo based on the clue like past SYT from Jean Yip commercial.. hope to have a chance to see for myself..

Ya.. PRC and Msian WLs is got different feeling de.. I also felt more closer feeling towards Msian WLs leh..

Boy
Old 11-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

Exclamation CD

Yesterday i happened2come across an old thread, around 3yrs ago. That bros was (i believe), refer to Kathy H7R6, 2nd fl. He mention somethings liked she has got the ability2kept his dick strong. Thinking of this, Kathy did gave me that feeling about 2yrs ago.

Let me recall abit, she set on my chest back facing, did something2mine dick. Ok! After shot i remembered my dick was still strong, she pull out the CD slowly, yesterday i finally realised her CD was kind of special.

I'm no expects on CD, is kind of liked plastic, with the entry longer, i think can tie around the dick1. Strange? I mean, i'm not that bad cause i was circumcised, but bros w/o this, that's not good. (Health science i'm no knowledge, sorry!)

No wonder many yrs ago a coffeeshop uncle, probably with experienced advice, call girls have tricks some r harmful2us. Careful. Especially the so called angpai that wanted return customers.

Pls b careful of sessions with this Kathy, rest of the WLs i have not come across using this type of CDs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1