The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
is because got people pay such price, thats why they dare to quote.
but may not be that girl who got such offer before. could be one of their friends, then the word spreads how stupid our guys here are
Agree agree but again we can never avoid the fact that there will be people willing to pay this kind of money. Its just like a car. its technically just a point a to point b vehicle so why buy a porsche over a toyota.

I think highest i heard offered and rejected was $5k for ST
Old 29-09-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Agree agree but again we can never avoid the fact that there will be people willing to pay this kind of money. Its just like a car. its technically just a point a to point b vehicle so why buy a porsche over a toyota.

I think highest i heard offered and rejected was $5k for ST
some guys just offer for fun to see if the girl is willing to let him fuck.
Quote 1k or 5k, if girl accept then the guy dont want.
Then the girls take is as the guy really would offer that much to fuck her......

Dont offer for fun next time.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Lesser rooms but butterfly 38mins? Hmmm
one time about this butterfly thingy is that sometimes they don't bother to come back and stay in the empty rooms to play phone.
i spotted these alot of fking times.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
some guys just offer for fun to see if the girl is willing to let him fuck.
Quote 1k or 5k, if girl accept then the guy dont want.
Then the girls take is as the guy really would offer that much to fuck her......

Dont offer for fun next time.
I can only tell you that all offers i've seen were genuine and not for fun
Old 29-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
one time about this butterfly thingy is that sometimes they don't bother to come back and stay in the empty rooms to play phone.
Their mentality now is like these, I sit with you long also this amount of tips, sit with you shorter play phone outside, go outside eat, also same amount.

To them, they can slack off, they will slack off, their thinking I sit with you longer, you also won't give me extra bucks.

Think they are spoilt to the max!
Old 29-09-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
pre covid when i go ktv, often is the girls come my room to rest and play their phone. Then get free touch from some of the girls.
Why my room? Cause my room i dont encourage the girls to drink.
Already pay them tips why force them to drink my drinks? Waste money.
Yes drink a bit can, how much up to them. I wont force. I only expect them to drink 1 glass the minimum.
Get them high? They butterfly to other rooms liao come back automatically high haha.
Then i get to do many things to them and they also tend to stay longer in my room.
if they want they can also sing songs in my room. Let them choose what they wanna sing.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I can only tell you that all offers i've seen were genuine and not for fun
well some bros have deeper pockets, all i can say they happy can le. for me i don't want to pay that much cos i can find other kangtaos at a lower price.
or just save up for an overseas trip and fk until dun feel like fking when im back here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Their mentality now is like these, I sit with you long also this amount of tips, sit with you shorter play phone outside, go outside eat, also same amount.
Think they are spoilt to the max!
True, for me if the girl doesn't come back within the hour, i will tell mms that i want to change girl and no tips for her. That's what's the mms r for and why they are getting pay tips.
At least i get a free 1st rd thrill.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why my room? Cause my room i dont encourage the girls to drink.
Already pay them tips why force them to drink my drinks? Waste money.
Yes drink a bit can, how much up to them. I wont force. I only expect them to drink 1 glass the minimum.
i also never force them to drink cos i don't like to drink.
i'm just there for milk n juices
Old 29-09-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well some bros have deeper pockets, all i can say they happy can le. for me i don't want to pay that much cos i can find other kangtaos at a lower price.
or just save up for an overseas trip and fk until dun feel like fking when im back here.

True, for me if the girl doesn't come back within the hour, i will tell mms that i want to change girl and no tips for her. That's what's the mms r for and why they are getting pay tips.
Paying 1 to 5k to Vietnamese is plain stupid. Likely tio gongtao.

SG guys think with dick. Anyway don't tell me they can afford. Those really rich one won't visit the KTV that normal folk like us go to.
Old 29-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
Kissmytoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post

SG guys think with dick. Anyway don't tell me they can afford. Those really rich one won't visit the KTV that normal folk like us go to.
Well said bro! Fully agree with you!
Old 29-09-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
. Anyway don't tell me they can afford. Those really rich one won't visit the KTV that normal folk like us go to.
yes this is true.
Real rich folks go the kind of ktv we masses dont really go one.
1 night of drinks + room + girl sitting package easily 3-5k (for 1 customer, 1 room). Havent tabao.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!
Quote:

Totally agree with this post! If really rich you will have great financial sense and don’t even have to play the ego game of tipping the mami or the girl extra extravagantly. I’ve heard of people visiting these KTV joints and having huge amounts of debts just because they’ve gotten KC-ed! We should just go in have fun and leave simple! There are vast amount of choices for fun in SG and the world, we don’t need to be roberts especially to these viets….
Old 30-09-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
Totally agree with this post! If really rich you will have great financial sense and don’t even have to play the ego game of tipping the mami or the girl extra extravagantly. I’ve heard of people visiting these KTV joints and having huge amounts of debts just because they’ve gotten KC-ed! We should just go in have fun and leave simple! There are vast amount of choices for fun in SG and the world, we don’t need to be roberts especially to these viets….
No need show wealth one. Cannot compare finish one. There is always bigger mountain etc.

This is a topic from 10 years back when I first venture into the colorful world of ktv. In end, there are always people who will always spend. We can say 100 times dun go sg ktv still go one. So paly with our limits ba
Old 30-09-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Rule of thumb for cancellation in most ktvs are once u ham sup u still have to pay half. U never ham sup cancel is free.

Anyway cancel at your own risk to your own rep. Not always choosing ang pai is good unless u know her urself. Was talking on ang pai logic with another friend ytd. Interesting conversation.
Old 30-09-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaking69 View Post
Hearsay from lisbo gal/mummy, Lesser room book by customer recently .Friends Jio go club codes or lunar with sg ,tw gals .

My lisbo gal butterfly 38mins+ using my stopwatch and she embarrass when mummy has to call her back /show her "Olympic" swimming butterfly �� style record

ST 500,800, some time 300-foc if gal like you,hearsay from experienced cheongsters
That was during sh I supposed?

Foc fuck..never want. Most dangerous. Dun want any obligation rather pay. U in the game for a long period will understand the risk of so called foc one. Then is always up to individual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1