The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MiloHOT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
looks early 40s. OWO shop, the place is beside main road. accessible for troopers and drivers. place can shower.

decent massage and conversationalist. need top up to take off dress and zhut. average hj. boobs feel fake

RTM: no
Yes I concur with bro Ramsey said about this MILF Nicole.
Her phone usage is high too, I remembered half way during my massage she picked up her phone & start chatting with her gambling kaki about her losses at MBS the previous day. Perhaps, it is a bad day for me to visit since she lost $, so it was a below average experience for me.

RTM: No
Old 31-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Sian seems like Nicole jin busy even when I tried book days in advance. Any recommendations for pretty ml that allow painting? I ok if no big boobs. Have tried OMM, Anan, and Angel before want to try new ml. 😅
Old 31-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Sian seems like Nicole jin busy even when I tried book days in advance. Any recommendations for pretty ml that allow painting? I ok if no big boobs. Have tried OMM, Anan, and Angel before want to try new ml. 😅
dongbei?

i give up on dongbei already. delisted but still more or less fully booked. previously if timeslot i request not avail, she will offer her next free slot to me. now jitao reply me 没有.
Old 31-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
dongbei?

i give up on dongbei already. delisted but still more or less fully booked. previously if timeslot i request not avail, she will offer her next free slot to me. now jitao reply me 没有.
Hehe bros 看开点。
Like what I told u in my PM to u.
Her add on svcs can earn so much why she even bother to do just normal massage and HJ.
O well another ML kena spoilt by those rich WKs and Robertos.
I already give up on present market situation already.
Robertos and WKs spoil market and MLs kena spoilt by them.
Old 31-08-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
dongbei?

Dongbei refers to another ML or Nicole? If Nicole yeah, she jus keep saying mei you to me when I asked and it's like few days in advance sia
Old 31-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If you want to warn others of her, then mention names! If not, then quite irrelevant ley.
They prob talking about Anyi. Don't know why you guys bother. She's young but that's basically it. Nothing else to shout about. She isn't even very pretty in my opinion.
Old 31-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Hehe bros 看开点。
Like what I told u in my PM to u.
Her add on svcs can earn so much why she even bother to do just normal massage and HJ.
O well another ML kena spoilt by those rich WKs and Robertos.
I already give up on present market situation already.
Robertos and WKs spoil market and MLs kena spoilt by them.
I’m not too sure on why you seem really salty about these people.
The MLs themselves may not be angels in the first place. They needed money and provided services as such. If someone were to pay them more per hour for the job they do, just got to accept they decide to do it for more money.
If another employer pays me much higher salary for similar work done, why shouldn’t I do a switch?

As for how the MLs treat people, come on, in any new work, people will always test waters and be nice at the start. After awhile their pattern will naturally come out regardless. Nothing to do with these rich people.
Old 31-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
看开点。
看开了. thats why i also say i've given up. take my money elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Dongbei refers to another ML or Nicole? If Nicole yeah, she jus keep saying mei you to me when I asked and it's like few days in advance sia
yes sir, the nicole that is delisted. few days in advance she also tell you 没有 ah? 放弃吧兄弟 hahaha
Old 31-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
看开了. thats why i also say i've given up. take my money elsewhere.

yes sir, the nicole that is delisted. few days in advance she also tell you 没有 ah? 放弃吧兄弟 hahaha
Take your biz elsewhere bro. When she first came and didn't know how to manage her time and customers ppl around taught her. Now that she's spoilt by customers her attitude has changed.

Interesting thing is you see all the girls that recently make headlines for all the wrong reasons know each other.

So make of that what you will guys.
Old 31-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
2 girls I tried that were ok but prob won't RTM

Alin https://sglonelyguy-14.com/alin-massage/
Vanilla + cherry
Overall decent, personally prefer heavier flavors.

Yang Zi https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yangzi-massage/
Looks ordinary, service was ok - nothing to complain about
Not much chemistry though
(note: she is trying out hotel venue, support if you prefer it to spa setting)
I rtm Alin a few times for now. it does get better for me. she's pretty to me.

Yang Zi looks pretty too, in real look similar? or discount heavily?
Old 31-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

any decent ml located near west area?
Old 31-08-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
studyhardplays2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tries the tarma massage before?

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/qi-qi-massage/
Old 31-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Alin https://sglonelyguy-14.com/alin-massage/
Vanilla + cherry
Overall decent, personally prefer heavier flavors.
i visited her when she just came back for this stint. i wouldn't say that she's super vanilla. 4g roaming can zhut also

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Take your biz elsewhere bro. When she first came and didn't know how to manage her time and customers ppl around taught her. Now that she's spoilt by customers her attitude has changed.
Touche bro touche. Either way also seems like she may be abit 嫌弃 me. take long time to cum, only pay standard rates with no extra tips. i'm not a 3 pump chump that heavily tips sooooo definitely not worth her time

Hence why i've been on an "exploring" streak
Old 31-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I’m not too sure on why you seem really salty about these people.
The MLs themselves may not be angels in the first place. They needed money and provided services as such. If someone were to pay them more per hour for the job they do, just got to accept they decide to do it for more money.
If another employer pays me much higher salary for similar work done, why shouldn’t I do a switch?

As for how the MLs treat people, come on, in any new work, people will always test waters and be nice at the start. After awhile their pattern will naturally come out regardless. Nothing to do with these rich people.
Nope nothing to do with salty.
Like what me and other bros said if they kena bao or dont want to entertain us.

Just msg or wc us that they got no time or they busy
Dont totally radio silence.
For me if u ang pai or kena bao good for u but also have some basic customer service.

Not sure if u r a seasoned or long time cheonsters.
I also had my share of ML who kena baoed by rich WKs or robertos but previously those ML will still have the courtesy some to msg or wc back to me that they are busy or 陪朋友玩。

Well and understood and we get the picture.
And when they are free they will msg back or we will msg for new appointments and the fun with them continues.

Those new MLs nowdays thought their WKs or Robertos will be forever with them.

Well pretty soon those bros will be sick of them also and then they will panic and look for other customers to support them again.

Then they will keep wc and messaging us
宝贝 有空吗
情 想你了。你好就没来找我了。
情爱的。最近很忙吗。。
And all those yada yada bullshit.
Been there done that
Rinse and repeat and it goes on and on....
Sorry if I seem ranting here.
Just hope some bros here can wake up to all these ML nonsense
Old 31-08-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better not to do it. Otherwise WKs will come out to zap for defending their lovely ml. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, the ML should be named !

This is unacceptable !
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1