The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Who are the good East Side MLs now? I see some who put the ads at East but the location is at Geylang...
Old 08-10-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonders View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/dora-massage/

Tried out this ml recently. Came to singapore few weeks ago.
Location at central. Bus stop walking distance but not so near mrt.
Condo is clean, common room and bathroom is not attached.
Looks discount alittle from photo but still looks good. Small in size built.
Boobs quite handful maybe c+ to d. Cant guage really well.
Never really try massage as im not into it.
Overall sensual is quite good with different variations which is worth a try.
Will rtm if im nearby the area and if slot is available.
Wanted to try, but delisted. Sians, anyone know when she will be back?
Old 08-10-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Hi,
Just sharing Zoey from SLG. I tried her and was shocked as she provides the CAT $150 cat bath, Not sure if it’s for selective customer or not. But worth a try.
The one who likes to play Badminton?
Old 08-10-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/manman-massage/

Just tried Man Man
Location ( F ) walk to MRT 3min
She friendly, She do have the strength despite her small size, I found her too skinny but her boobs looks big. Must say her Massage is really, good. Very hard working ML, But the remaining so so
Old 08-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
JJ is now only another 8mins more car ride from where she was mah.

And you do know LL is now near you ya? Lol. Contact her to find out.
does that building allow public parking too, thou there are public CP (demand is high)
Old 08-10-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro commandoed her already?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/
Old 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
does that building allow public parking too, thou there are public CP (demand is high)
I asked the same but got advice to still park at open air CP. I took a look, drive in think need to stop at security post.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 08-10-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried these ML recently,

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Looks: 8/10 look like picture but can see complexion not that good
Body: 8/10 Slim with nice boobs
Massage: 6/10 far from good
Catbath: 8/10 know how to use her asset
Overall: 8/10 quite chatty and great GFE
RTF: no

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kk-massage/
Looks: 7/10 resemble 张柏芝 but looks older
Body: 7/10 looks saggy
Catbath: 6/10 far from good
Overall: 7/10 quite chatty

could not find the link of this ML but number is xxxx2779

Looks: 7/10 she does look familar but cant remember when i saw her before
Body: 7/10 big boobs
Catbath: 6/10 far from good
Overall: 8/10 try hard to please the customer

The current MLs dont even know how to do a proper 蚂蚁上树. The massage dont have a proper flow as well.

compare to wawa, all are not even near. from the recent ML i visit, i think only Angel can give a good sensual with the licking at the moment
Old 08-10-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I asked the same but got advice to still park at open air CP.
Guys, if you drive, just take a few minutes to drive one round around the location. You'll find several public CPs there. However, if like me, you don't like to fight for carpark lots during peak hours, then go to the nearby HDB MSCP... guaranteed got space and only a few mins walk. Some more your car no need to bake in the sun. Lol.
Old 08-10-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Guys, if you drive, just take a few minutes to drive one round around the location. You'll find several public CPs there. However, if like me, you don't like to fight for carpark lots during peak hours, then go to the nearby HDB MSCP... guaranteed got space and only a few mins walk. Some more your car no need to bake in the sun. Lol.
Just a few days back I tried the HDB carpark just opposite the hawker... regret when I drove in cos super narrow and no through road. Heng got one car drove off so I took the lot... but typical not well maintained HDB, the lot some parts sunken in and my exhaust nearly kena the pavement. There are a few further down I parked before last time, agree with you... rather get the ease of parking and walk over...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 08-10-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, just contributing my belated MR after benefiting so much from here. Not here to promote or WK

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/emily-massage/

transport: parking available. for infantry, about 15 mins walk from mrt

house: stay alone. bathroom design is unique

looks: photo is her but with some discount. just imagine her with a darker complexion

body: petite. real boobs but not for boobs lover. can fine tune radio. probably the slimmest ML i have visited

massage: good hard massage, she will constantly check if strength is good. managed to loosen my knots and help with my sore spots

sensual: sn, pog

gfe: first time i receive a hug from ML before leaving. customer oriented

RTM: if i need a hard massage to relieve my sore spots

i noticed that she's watching me from a corner while i showered. feel weird and a bit uneasy, anyway i just faster wash up. later i realized that she's on "standby" to help me dry my back

shower towel are clean but i think her hand towel need a change. anyway, most customer probably don't use hand towels

in-out exactly 60mins
Old 08-10-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sounds good. same rate with shelter.
Old 08-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyone tried her ? Can share FR pls

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-bao-ding-massage/

Thx
Old 08-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Any bro commandoed her already?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/
I am waiting also,
Old 08-10-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Rayna new set of pics looks to up the gameplay. 😂
woo, just went recently, would have ask for the OL look~
luckily went early, gotta check sgcarmart for nearby carpark
Rayna's service & attitude is worthy of return!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1