The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-05-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Abdul1990 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www-sammyboyforum-com.transl..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Melody

My second visit for this lady, Still very friendly and service orientated. I like when she gently shower me, awesome GFE. Abit meaty but sexy. No regrets visiting her again
Old 07-05-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Sexyjo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexyjo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Naomi from T21

Thanks Okt for the prompt reply, saw Naomi's listing on telegram, fast hand book a slot for today.

She is sweet GND lady, very girlfriend material, no hint of slutiness at all. Body height is okay with natural Bs that are soft and sensitive.

Very attentive when I first entered the room, helped me stripped off my clothes and lead me to shower, full service from start to finish.

BBBJ - 8/10 put lots of efforts, pure satisfaction watching her
FJ - 9/10 only did missionary, enough to finish me off with her horny looks, moans and leg locks
Dfk - 9/10 a pro in dfk, should try yourself
Overall - 9/10 definitely will rtf, will want to try more positions with her
Old 07-05-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jagire95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=983388&highlight=

Okt: Fast reply and friendly. Steady chap

Looks: picture is her, she looks prettier when she put on a smile

Body: all natural, nice ass and soft boobs

Bbbj: startrd in shower, lots of tongue action and deepthroat. I hold her head and deep fuck. Choking and gag a little. (Not those rough rough face fuck la).

Fj: started in missionary she look into my eyes and french with me and tongue war start. Pounded her hard and deeper. Moans is loud and love juice is flowing.

Overall: 8.5/10 Lucky is out to please type, not shy will auto service me. Squeeze me out my 2 shots in 90 minutes and make me walk out her room in jelly leg.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sejan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984231&highlight=

Ninew - fairies

Looks; 9/10 Same as photo seducing look
Body: 10/10 very nice figure, she looks very good when naked
Bbbj: 9/10 can blow very long till i cannot tahan
Catbath: 8.5/10 shiok and good
Frenching: 9/10 like my ex gf feel very good frencher for bros who like frenching can try
Pussy: 9/10 shaved and easily get weird.
Fj: 9.5/10 tight i like it and her service was really good
Boobs: 8.5/10 just nice for my hands to grab
Overall: 9/10 very good service lady trying her best to serve u left happily and tip her will rtf for sure thanks bro lust for the fast response it was a good session
Old 07-05-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

korkob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a super good bonk last night. Unexpected because first time book with this boss.

Name: Lucky
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=983388

Looks: 10/10 Cutesy type. Chio. Super my type
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B. good size and nipples were easily hard
Body: 10/10 Slim and curvy. About 160cm. Petite.
Frenching: 10/10 damn this girl can french. Stick out her tongue for you even. Damn erotic when she does that and looks at you seductively
BBBJ: 8/10 good skill and good eye contact when doing the deed
Painting: 10/10 Loves it and gets really horny. The moans macham AV. And asks you squeeze her boobs harder and play with her nipples.
FJ: 10/10 Naturally wet. Low mileage and tight. Bed height was good for standing missionary, standing doggy. Basically can do all the standing fuck styles
GFE: 1000/10 damn good at being cute. pout lips, sa jiao kind. can make you mesmerized. Careful dont get KC-ed.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

dehive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kate: https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984920&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 face is 80-90% similarity to picture still fair. She looks very sexy and appealing really.

Body: all natural body, smooth skin that can easily glide across her sexy body.

Frenching: love how she grabbed my face with aggression showing me how hungry she is for me

BBBJ: when she gazes from my cock to my eyes with those cheeky smile it was damn hot.

FJ: pumped her in various position but I have to say missionary was one on the best. She really spread her legs wide open for me to fuck her hard and deep.

Rtf: ya man ofc
Old 07-05-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
bepihek83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984627&highlight=

Mimi - Fairies Finder

A young Thai lady with a CFM look. Similar to pic. A super sweet syt girl opened the door for me. Very shy and tense. Slowly pacify her to relax and finally she feel easy and gave me a sweet smile.

Petite and and small curvy tight body flame with slim waist, and a nice ass and natural Bcup.

After simple soaping and bathing, proceeded to bed for some enjoyable arousement. We start to French, it was passionate and DFK all the way like bf and he feel.

Not rushing type. SOP - licked nipples and play with didi for quite some time till i malikita. Start to bbbj me and the duration was just nice and pleasure me to the next level. Highly skilled and keeps on looking up at me with those seductive eyes.

Pussy was shave, sensitivity, tight and no weird smell. Very wet and juicy.
Damn wild and horny as she moans softly and easily wet just by playing her love button.

I take my time to slowly penetrate her. Did her cowgirl and the view of her body and chest was amazing. I decided to reverse her and gave her doggy, grabbing her breast. I came not long after spooning her. I enjoyed the rest of my session hugging and kissing her in bed.

Her GFE make u dote her more high KC level alert!!

Chemistry level with her is strong as very comfortable.

After that she showered, changed up, hugged, pecked and left.

Very reliable and trust worth stable

Thanks okt for the arrangement.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

jirzarifya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984921&highlight=

Miso
110/1s

Gfe: 9/10
Looks: 9/10 *just like the photo
Body: 8/10 * perfect soft smooth skin. big soft boobs. I like.
Kissing/frenching: yes
Bbbj:9/10
Fj:8/10

This girl is very pretty and friendly. None of you will be disappointed with her. I was greeted by her at the door and she led me to the room. She was always smiling. After the SOP shower, she got to work on me with her tongue. Her tongue is very skilled and she loves to work on the balls.
I went down on her next and she enjoyed it with my thumb inside her. She wrapped her legs around my head.

After a brief missionary, tired today, she finished off the 1st shot with bbbj/hj. Again very skilled with her tongue.

After shower, we relaxed and talked alot. She cuddled up very close.. caressing my body.. looking into my eyes. Very high Gfe.

2nd shot was bbbj/hj again as I really enjoyed her work.

She is a very sweet girl this one. I highly recommend. Please take great care of her.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
seekiat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met Netty from Club Friday

Once again, very prompt response and hassle free arrangement.

Opened the door, very close resemblence with her pics, big dolly eyes make you keep staring at her.

Complexion is smooth, supple B cup w pinkish nipples. Spent lots of time licking and sucking those tasty tits. Her bbbj was very shiok and I almost surrendered my loads but luckily I stopped her in time.

Sex was very sensual and we just did missionary, cowgirl and back to missionary position. Her facial expression and her boobs is the end game for me. Before I insert my cock in, she give a very sensual DFK while I tease her opening w my cock.

We spent the rest of time cuddling and it was like meeting long lost lover.

Will rtf before she returns

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984976

Old 07-05-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Flora from galaxy
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984971&highlight=

Location around East Side and easy access

Looks 9/10 same as photo provided and she looks more fair and chio

Body 9/10 slim with nice curves

French 8.5/10 we started off light and to tongue fight

Pussy 8.5/10 very tight and clean with very sensitive buttons to play with

Bbbj 9/10 can go long time and with hand motion too

Fj 8.5/10 can accommodate with my request, not a time watcher, great attitude and she very willing to serve.. Best part is she very horny n low milage

Old 07-05-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 8
Pekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to all

Promised Jewel from Terminal21 a FR so here it is

Looks: 9/10 She’s from Issan so she’s nice & slightly tanned, and she’s pretty IRL
Body: 10/10 Curves in all the right places with an ass made for doggy
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced Ds, great nipples that beg to be sucked
BBBJ: 10/10 she’s an amazing cocksucker, and she loves sucking cock
Painting: Yes, clean and no smell
Frenching: Fluent
FJ: 11/10 her tight wet pussy can’t get enough of your cock. She’s very accommodating when it comes to changing positions, and she’s a pro rider
GFE: 10/10 careful you don’t get chop carrot by her lol, it’s like having a nympho girlfriend who is in heat 24/7
RTF: definitely, hoping to win toto so I can rtf every week lol

Overall: 10/10 She lives up to her name for sure! Definitely my best fuck from Dome 1
Old 07-05-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
erfendi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Barley from Terminal21

Good girl look, good looking with strong cfm face (when horny) makes you wanna bang her harder. Like a sexy secretary you want to bang in office.

Foreplay is good as she is hardworking. A great frencher and she gives me the GFE feel as well.

BBBJ is those slurping type with balls covered. Great suction down below. So hardworking that keeps on sucking till I said stop.

Action on bed was good with several positions change. She likes missionary, at least that what's she said. Moans while grabbing bed sheet, spread her legs wide, fingering her clit at the same time I thrust, really a pleasant feel watching her squirm.

OKT very prompt in response. Thanks OKT for bringing such gems to bonk. Next will try June

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984468
Old 07-05-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
itenshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on Cherry from Seduction.

Looks: 8/10 (cheeky pretty lady, no tummy)
Boobs: 9/10 (firm natural sensitive nips)
BBBJ: 9/10 (wet and sensual, with CFM looks and teasing of head)
GFE: 9/10 (super, all the way and BBBJ, SHIOK! too smoking hot inside, as we touched all over in there, my finger went to her meimei and she was SOAKING wet, u know its real love juice... really wanted to pump her asap.
FJ: 9/10 anyway, cap on and we went havoc, released one huge load unto her butt heh. With her cum until legs become jelly...YMVR
Old 07-05-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
gtd0204 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygtd0204 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pepper Club Friday
90mins, 2 shots unloaded succesfully

OKT: First time trying. Patient with my questions, verification also done easily

Looks: 90% similar to photo. Tanner but prettier in real life

Body: My type. Chubby, nice to hug.

Boobs: Manmade C, looks good with or without bra

French: No expectations but she give a sensual french turns into dfk

BJ: 1st shot ended Cim. Very hardworking with licking of balls, keep on giving bj for 10 mins straight can't help not too unload all inside her mouth

FJ: Accommodating. Did multiple positions as requested, will ask you what you prefer. Missionary holding her thick thighs watching her nehneh jiggle. Finish in this view for 2nd shot, pussy also low mileage

GFE: Nice person in general, will do what you prefer. So you have to take the lead. In between shots also give light massage, not the pro type but just nice

RTF: Will see later
Old 07-05-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Lovers Fortress Linya

Note: Was first customer of the day
+++
Looks like photos
Cute bob hair
Small wrist and arms
Jiggly thicc ass cuz she does squat workouts
Cums easily from penetration and clitorial stimulation
Horny af, kept wanting my dick inside her
Easy to communicate without use of GT
:::
Big boobas but i dont think its natural
Nose job
-----
Tattoos on lower back
Some belly fat
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21), Melody (Sed)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE)
NO - (Merci)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1