The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mika from Club Friday

One of the best bonk I had in a while..

Looks and body:
Tall n curvy, if you like petite then you can skip. Sweet face and gorgeous type

Boobs:
E cup with nice nips to play with, manmade assets

BBBJ:
Slow n sensual with lots of tip licking at first, then she switched to fast furious suction you can't skip a breath

FJ:
Great fuck and very horny gal. Wet no lubricant needed. She will do any position you want, just give signal she understand immediately

GFE:
It was average but I get what I want already in terms of fuck, pretty sure during RTF session it will increase

RTF: Definitely
Old 23-05-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
dmcnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Once again booked from galaxy bro.
His recommendations seriously don’t fail.
This time booked grace from him under his recommendation.
She’s super nice and bubbly and takes good care of your little one.
What’s more she can converse in English well and most importantly she’s super tight and naturally wet.
So guys do give it a try and be nice to her.
Thanks galaxy bro
Old 23-05-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
fizo87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfizo87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=986901

Audi is gem from Terminal21

I had to take a hard look at her to ensure that she's the girl in pics. Looks quite similar only difference is the skin tone a bit tanner.

She's got the looks and the height to carry it off. Definitely the kind of girl that can bring guy turn heads.

Told her straight away that iw ant the french and passionate fuck. Both round 1 and 2 are just as requested, frenching all the way with smooch smooch sound effect...sensual Bj, all got.

Looks 9/10
Bj 9/10
Fj 9/10
GFE 10/10

Will RTF for sure.
Old 23-05-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chingdonglong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bell from RP

Looks: 8/10 some discount on the looks but other wise quite cute

Body: 9/10 C cups non saggy and firm to grab

Shower: 8/10 SOP

DFK: NA. not my thing

BBBJ: 9/10 Havent had a decent BJ in a while but Bell moved her head in damn fast, i almost ND but held back. DT til halfway for me.

FJ: 10/10 This was a surpise for me, from what i heard she was quite high milage in the past, but this pussy is tighter than getting in a peak hour train in japan. thrusted about 10 times and almost shot out. My 2 shots were here. one in missionary and the other in doggy.

GFE: 6/10 some basic english but dont expect too much

RTF. Not sure, too many choices these days in this stable and others.
Old 23-05-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rtiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mui from seduction
Okt: 10/10 fast & responsive
Looks: 7/10 got some discount from pic
Boobs: 8/10 firm B
A shy girl and GFE is so so, as she can only speak basic English. Have to use Google translate to communicate. I will give her points for wanting to please me even though she wasn't feeling well (she having a upset tummy)
Rtf... nope
Old 23-05-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
darius369 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Love (onesiam)

Looks: fair and sweet looking. Close to photos.
Body: natural soft boobs with meat in the right places.
Bbbj: no teeth feel,able to DT non stop. Almost gave in for the first shot.
FJ( fuckjob): willing to accommodate to any position. Finished both shot in missionary and doggy in which both of us came together at the same time.
GFE: 100% since we knew each other from her previous tour.After the deed is done,we lay down and chat about her life in thai.
RTF: Yes,confirmed b4 she goes back. If not,might have to wait for another 6 month b4 she comes back to our shore.
Old 23-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 4
BizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hana -GX
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=986921&highlight=

Look pretty and seductive.

She was meaty at the right place got neh got ass.

BBBJ was wet and sloppy her skill idk what she do but feel damn good. She blow quite a Long while as well.

Accommodating, normal tightness. But the more I pounded the tighter she got, could often feel her love hole squeezed my cock real tight.

Overall experience: Good GFE, non commercial, service oriented and hardworking gal.
Old 23-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Deviance3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeviance3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeviance3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pottyhot View Post
Lovers fortress kookie

Looks 10/10
Body 9/10 some stretch marks
Boobs 10/10 high bs but natural my fav
Fj: 10/10 can take a good ram
Location 10/10

Was checking out Tele and saw that lft bro had some new ladies and decided dip my hands into the cookie jar.
Usual sop, chatted a little massage a bit the showered.

Went down on her, although she's shy but when she warmed up she moans through every stroke.
Which makes my effort all the more worthwhile.
After a short rest of her recovering from her uhhhmm, cap on and start riding me. View was great with small talks and giggles. Then switch to doggy that's where she performs. Rammed it at her with fast paced interval and she couldnt stopped moaning.

Enjoyed every minute with her.

The end
Bonk safe bros
This is frimy
Old 23-05-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Hana (Onesiam)

Looks: 7/10 not that she's not pretty but not my type of chio. My type is like Lamere/Snow (both from OS) those kind of looks.

Boobs: 8/10 natural is always good. Furthermore i think is D cup with normal color aerola and nipple, not those very dark and big aerolas see already cock unstand. Boobs lover confirm dai chop will love it.

Body: 7/10 abit towards meatier side bakness like some bro mention around 4-5 thats accurate because she's very short. Again not my type of body i prefer bakness 2-3 and slightly taller 160 - 163cm hahha but thats just my preference.

Bbbj: 8/10 consider good already and can DT but mine is big so not those kind of fully engulfed by her mouth till i cant see my dick. She will look into your eyes very often while going up and down so becareful not to kena electrify and shoot in advance lol. If you guys tried before Lamere then she's those type that can fully engulf.

Fj: 8/10 only tried doggy and missionary as i have time constraint only took 1shot 45mins. So quickly shoot and zao liao. Her butt enough meat for ramming in doggy and butt will bounce back somemore so really shiok, same kind of butt like Miku previously that came.

Gfe: very service oriented and treat you like king. Accomodating to request and when i ask her to go into doggy position after finish blowing, she still can say in chinese 'buey tahan cant wait to bang me already?' So tell me who can tahan this type of teh voice with this sentence.

Rtf: Nope, current batch need to try others. i saw pampam video seems like my type of looks and body. any bros tried can PM me? Gamxia gamxia.
Old 23-05-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Slntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Milky
French: Yes
English: Little English
Looks: 7/10 Young Gal look
Body : 8/10 meaty ass
Boobs : Natual Big soft
CIM: NA
BBBJ: Yes but abit green
FJ: 8/10 accomadating
Overall : 8/10
Service : 8/10
Boobs lovers wont be disappointed
Old 23-05-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
chocguy235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met Summer from FT. Firstly,kudos to bro for fitting me in at the last minute. Summer lives up to previous FRs. She's very friendly, bubbly snd genuinely wants to provide good service. She loves DFK, gives a decent BBBJ and is very willing to accommodate all your needs. She's slim, smallish,natural boots and very pleasant looking. I'd certainly go back for a pleasant relaxing experience
Old 23-05-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

sxtmate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jennifer & Juliet from seduction

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t...ghlight=juliet

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t...light=jennifer

OKt : 10/10 Gd and clear instructions

Looks : 8.5/10 Decent pretty looking babes. Tbh i like jennifer's looks more but juliet is still decently pretty.

Body : 9/10 meaty in the right places, , juliet is more slim and jennifer is slightly meatier but not fat. Both have nice bodies and natural neh

FJ : 10/10 this is my second time having 3 way but wah my first time actually enjoying it! They knew what they were doing and to coordinate properly. I think it was so good, I can’t contain myself anymore, had to cum but rly is the best feeling ever with both of the babes. Great things was they are bestfriends so the chemistry was there making it an enjoyable session. Hard to find experienced and babes that actually do something. Past experience always they chit chat while im awkwardly feeling unwanted in the room lol. (Any bros experience this)

To note:
More wild is juliet
The more softer & sweeter is jennifer

Want solid tarma? Jennifer and juliet really hands down solid.
Old 23-05-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 2
Xgoldhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell - Silkstockings

The hot ahlian babe.

Bell is pretty and alittle sharp face. Pic is real.
Not for boobs lover but nice to hold with and fondle those super sensitive nipples.

Started the action with her bbbj. Felt awesome with her blows. She takes her time to bbbj me. For those bros who are not so strong to tahan ppl beware of cim.
And the way she catbath me was from btm all the way to top.

And for main ride, she rode like a pro. Can cum while riding. Her face is nice to look at while she ride you. Gives you extra boost to make you cum. Tight and super wet some more. ( special is a must for 💯 feels of her wetness)

GFE wise, she tries and initiates to communicate with her cute Thai accent. Not for deep convo though, average normal talks should be fine

Will for sure rtf
Old 23-05-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviance3 View Post
This is frimy
This is funny

Before I saw your comment, I was seeing the photos in TG & I was wondering why she doesn’t look like the photo

Bro you made me laugh hahaha
Old 23-05-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

This one kookoe or frimy? Looks more like frimy to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottyhot View Post
Lovers fortress kookie

Looks 10/10
Body 9/10 some stretch marks
Boobs 10/10 high bs but natural my fav
Fj: 10/10 can take a good ram
Location 10/10

Was checking out Tele and saw that lft bro had some new ladies and decided dip my hands into the cookie jar.
Usual sop, chatted a little massage a bit the showered.

Went down on her, although she's shy but when she warmed up she moans through every stroke.
Which makes my effort all the more worthwhile.
After a short rest of her recovering from her uhhhmm, cap on and start riding me. View was great with small talks and giggles. Then switch to doggy that's where she performs. Rammed it at her with fast paced interval and she couldnt stopped moaning.

Enjoyed every minute with her.

The end
Bonk safe bros
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21), Melody (Sed)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE)
NO - (Merci)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1