The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-06-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somit50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=989475&highlight=

Just went off with a fast session with Milin

Looks 10/10 much prettier than in photo

Body 9/10 very sexy and have great pair of thick ass

French 8/10 love her soft tongue

Pussy 9/10 very tight and clean shave

Bbbj 9/10 can go deep and she will lick my whole shaft til my balls

Gfe 10/10 all the way cuddle and play with me

Fj 9/10 we had fuck together alot of positions , standing doggy , pin her on the wall and ended with her riding me til we cum together

Thanks bro okt for slotting me in even though I was Abit last min
Old 18-06-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
dimagox57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cindy
fairies finder

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=989789&highlight=

Looks: Pics doesn't do her justice. Very very well maintained. She does look prettier in person.

Body/Figure: Nicely shaped and curves at the right spot

Boobs: E cup. Boob lover here so this is best I can ever have. they are natural! she responds well to breast fuck.

French: Compassionate.

BBBJ: Cleans the head well and teases with her boobs.

FJ: she’s wild, can tell i made her crazy by how i painted her. She gave it all back to me by working hard in cowgirl and reverse.

Cindy really a good gem, will RTF her soon.
Old 18-06-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Juzawebbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicki - Terminal21

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=989682

Book Nicki with damage 140/90/2s, well had to say its worth it.

Looks 8/10 - Nicki is more to the milf type FL, looks good and she has a very cute innocent face.

Body 8/10 - Slender body, quite petite. Body not say perfect but definitely won’t reject. Have sexy tattoos if you don’t mind

Boobs 9/10 - D cup, quite soft and bouncy. Nice set of headlights, when she bent down to get something p, wah that cleavage you just can’t get enough of

BBBJ 8.5/10 - She is hardworking and gives a solid blowjob. Had to stop her before wasted my shot there, let me hover her face and she suck from below, damn I was in heaven for a sec

FJ 9/10 - Will do as you told. Her facial expressions during fucking is sexy and turn on. Nice moaning and bed skills. Will cling to you when you fuck her deep, moans right next to your ear. Like your horny wife begging you to fuck her hard and dun want to stop

GFE 10/10 - High GFE. She new to this line but very friendly and love to talks to customer. Break the ice easily with her.

Rtf - Might not make it. Bros please show some support, she only here for a short time.
Old 18-06-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
vafawaj58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=988799&highlight=

Last night with Coffee

LOOKS: look prettier I'm real life, really nice smile, ur heart will melt but rod will be rock hard type.
BOOBS: D natural
BODY: slim and have perky ass which I doggy n smack to make her moan non stop
BBBJ: slow and slurpy, where she shine, very good . Had to stop her, nearly shoot. She will use her mouth to cap u, all the way down..
FJ: good grinding and hip moves. First shot Cim coz too difficult to control. Washed and did short tease tease again. Let her blow me again before i wear cap. Second shot , i lasted longer and managed to explore different positions. Super siok
GFE: good cuddles
RTF: yes
Old 18-06-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Victoria
From Flirtygirls

WYSIWYG with fair skin, no landmine or bait switch

Boobs are man made and not shaggy type, can fondle, suck and lick

Good kissing with a lots of tongue twisting, and blowjob suction was great

She is accommodating to different position and willing to please me well. Good attitude as not a time watcher

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=989517
Old 18-06-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

hangit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Daisy (Silks)

OKT: 10/10: I’m kinda last min and OKT made it happen for me, thanks!

Look: 9/10 - 95% like the photo, with a slight sun-kissed tan but she is still cute and chio!

Boobs: 8.5/10 Nice and round and sensitive when I lick her nipples she will have this seductive face

Bbbj: 8/10 - She did an amazing job here! The pace and strength of her sucking was perfection. Licking my balls great too

Pussy: 9/10 - Great looking pussy. Her pussy got really wet with only minimal effort put in. Clean-shaven too

FJ: 9/10 - She accommodated all sorts of positions without complaining. She was so great during sex, moaning out throughout and her pussy got super wet due to all the efforts but it's all worth it. Super shagged out.
Old 18-06-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
econsave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ava, from Loveaffair.

Looks: pre milf but decent looking. Fair skin unlike typical Thai tan.

Boobs: man made C/D. Light brown nips

Pussy: trimmed v short.

Overall:

First time visit LA, okt promot reply.

Ava got a hot body imo. Tall and curvy, bakness 2 just nice.
Got s body shape. Especially doggy style. The ass is meaty nice to grab.
Didn't have a chance to take photo, hope okt can upload live pic of her back Body view.

She like to be painted. Her lower body will grind against your mouth.

Missionary can hear the wetness sound from her pussy everytime I pump.

Bbbj: average

Can see she is shy, first time in sg.

Overall good bonk and good body imo.

(BTW during the session she asked if no condom. I think she got extra but I never opt in. Maybe next bro can ask)

(Actual photo of her curvy bod. With her consent.)

Last edited by econsave; 18-06-2024 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Add extra info
Old 18-06-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

lobsterclw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gigi - Lust365

OKT: 10/10 Always good, never fails

Looks: 9/10 Quite different from the picture but beauty is of a similar level to the picture, her eyes are nice.

Body & Boobs: 9/10 Nice perky titties, smooth and tight skin. Very long sexy legs

BBBJ: 10/10 Very good skills, super accomodating, she kept blowing me until I ask her to stop, despite taking a long while to cum, and she is really good at it.

FJ: 10/10 Doggy feels really good, highly recommend, her moans are nice to hear as well, gets wet easily and doesn’t stop. Missionary while her legs wrapped around my back, nice and tight.

RTF: Definitely RTF material.
Old 18-06-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had minny from kinky Thai on sat
French:nv try
Looks: 7/10
Body : 7/10.
Boobs: 7/10. Enhance but doesn’t feel hard
CIM:N/A
DT: mostly focus on head
AR: nope
FJ: 7/10
Overall : 7/10
Old 18-06-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
sexyck is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexyck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jewel
Terminal21
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=989788

Finally get to tried out the legend Jewel

Looks: Pretty girl photo is her, very gorgeous with her make up on

Body: Hourglass, very well maintained, Thai tan skin, she said she getting tanner back in Thai

Boobs: D cup enhanced nice to suck and play, very well done you almost can’t tell the difference

Frenching: Good frencher with tongue fight, grope my balls while she kissed. Really at her mercy liao

Bbbj: Suck my 2ic with good suction, able to blow long and lick my balls too, deep throat checked

Painting: She was responsive and keep on moaning while squirming, grab those lovely pair of tits when I suck her clit, spread her legs wide open for me

Fj: She is excellent leh, can change position to doggy-style and missionary without me telling. Great moans and she can control a bit of her muscle and squeeze my little bro when inside her. I can tell she enjoys fucking, so it goes both ways like a real fuck with your lovers

Gave me a show, fingering herself, entering 2 fingers inside asked me to see liao while my cock stand so hard

GFE good one, chatty, friendly, sweet girl. She knows her stuff snd what to do, not first time in this trade

Location is central and very discreet, wife or gf cfm won’t find out liao
Old 18-06-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 11
SpiderXL is one of the Best!SpiderXL is one of the Best!SpiderXL is one of the Best!

Mint TRL

Look: 9/10 Sweet and alway smiling, very chio and look much better than the photos, long hair lady

Body : 9/10 slim petite frame that looks great on her. Fair smooth complexion. Seductive meaty ass.

Boobs: 9/10 natural and just the way it fit her body and I like it, handful for me to grab

Frenching: 8/10 Yes! Hot, wild, passionate lip locking and touching all over while frenching

BBBJ : 9/10 Lots of slurping sound effect, and can blows for long. Good suction and able to DT occasionally and teethless feel.

Painting: 9/10 Shaven with no smell and very sensitive when I paint her, keep jerking her body and moans sexy.

FJ: 9/10 Very good rider got the squat and kneeling variation. Switched to 69 then reversed cowgirl and ended in missionary. Again, her facial expressions and eye contact during missionary was a fking turn on. Made her cum multiples times.

GFE: 8/10 Feels more like a friend whom we already known each other for a long time.Comfortable and no time watcher.

Thanks bro SK
Old 18-06-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 4
lanjiaoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mona from Teeruklover

Overnight

I visited her before during her previous tour, been waiting for her to return to SG
OKT 10/10 : Macam friends with this OKT, always can TCSS

Looks 9.5/10: Chio SYT

Shower 9/10: I was ok to shower myself as I could tell she was abit tired. No big issue for me.

BBBJ 9/10: Good skills and control, can be vigorous if she wanted to

Boobs 9.5/10 : C Cup Enhanced, should be just nice for boob lovers

Body 10/10 : Hourglass figure for me. From what I know she does not really work out, having that figure is a godsend

FJ 9.5/10 : Did missionary before moving on to doggy. The best part was doggy, what a sight to behold. The figure from her back view should be deeply appreciated. Pump her until we were tired and the bed was already out of position . Went back to lie down and then i continued grinding her until I released inside her (with caps on of course)

GFE 9/10: able to converse in simple English, better than the previous time I met her. Some google translate might be needed still, but she tries her best to understand you.

Overall 9.5/10: Supported this OKT before, and I am back again. He really brings in quality girls. Overall good overnight service even though she might be tired from her customers before me. Good GFE as she tries her best to communicate and please you. Please support her while you can la bros, worth the money and try.
Old 18-06-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

kittykaat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jamie from Silks

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jamie

OKT standard of service was good as usual - prompt and clear instructions.

Jamie is as advertised for sure, looks exactly like pics and skin tone definitely very fair. Young babe and full of energy and personality.

I love her body, totally my type. Meat at the perfect areas and B cups with light nipples. She was very soft and the BJ she gave was good, she is skilful and her mouth suction is great! Plus point was her massage, felt so good, I could knock out.

FJ was also power. She was v energetic which is a bonus. Not a timer watcher and does all she can to please me, super accommodating too. Service stated, was provided, no scam.
Old 18-06-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

fruitloops deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Vodka from Seduction :

OKT: 10/10
Checks up after session and responsive

Looks: 9/10
Good looking lady with abit of tan. Pretty yet very seductive when she looks at you, got the CFM face

Body: 9.5/10
Nice boobies to suck. Big bouncy boobies. Slim, tall but still so easy to flip on the bed to fuck

BBBJ: 9.5/10
Her tongue licks with sucking balls, eye contact was hot when she was giving bj. good buildup and got various speed.

FJ: 9/10
Takes the initiative to ride me well. She seems to put my needs and pleasure me first , positions are all rotated by her, barely have to do anything! Her moans were sexy too. Passionate & hardworking girl
Old 18-06-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future

Alisa TRL

Looks : same as in the pics, give off the SYT vibes, cute & sweet looks with long hair, eyes were mesmerizing

Body: smooth soft fair skin, petite in size, curvy, small, slim and young body, hot perky ass. No tattoo

Boobs: natural C cup, big and soft, nice to press and suck, easily aroused nipple, just the way it fit her body and I like it

Frenching : wash mouth with listertine first, from short to long kiss then DFK, auto type with good tempo

Bbbj: out to please. Very obedient and have solid gentle blow that can turn into power suction in fast mode depending on your moans.

Pussy: trimmed type as i painted her well and she moaned, raised and gyrating her hips and put her legs over my shoulders and sort of caress me with her feet. May be my tongue is mighty.

FJ: Super wild and responsive in bed, her moans real loud. we had missionary and doggie position. Prefer to fuck her deep and hard in doggie, seeing side way her boobs bouncing boost my ego to fuck her deeper and make me cummed instead.

GFE: Super high GFE, sticky and close type, beware that her KC level very high, almost get hook up by her easily.

Thanks bro SK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1