The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 19
drahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of light
Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
My 2 cents.

I feel that it is unfair to the girls if we were to stereotype them, reardless if they are Singaporean, Malaysians or Mainland chinese.

Let's start with the Singaporean women. I have had my fair share of relationships and heartbreaks with them.

Yes, some are materialistic and demanding, but we would be unfair to those who are not. I have had the chance to meet some truely nice and sweet local girls.

They do not care about the branded bags, the fast cars, nor do they mind sticking through thick and thin with their then boyfriends. Money is certainly not everything.

Ask ourselves one thing, we pass 2 singaporean women.

One is dressed stylishly, behaves like an spg with an expat around her arms

The other is in simple jeans and t-shirt, perhaps tired after a hard day's work, carring 2 ntuc plastic bags of groceries and an umbrella on her way home.

You pass this 2 women at the same time ?

Which one is a Singaporean ?

Which one will you look at ?

Which one will you sterotype ?

The stylish SPG ?

Why not the plainly dressed one ?

This is us men thinking with our kuku jiao .

Why ?

Because we all want to fuck that spg but we assume she only wants to fuck that ang moh.

Am i wrong ?

It can be hard for us men to see the sacrifice the women made for us, but instead we tend see what our kuku jiao want us to see.

( female samsters can start pm-ing me for discreet realtionships liao. i am an understanding man .... kidding.)

I have had 2 local girlfriends who left me for another man before. One to an expat, one to an older singaporean. Both are more established in their careers, doing better in life.

That doesn't mean i'm no good, it only meant i'm not good enough for them in their opinion. If that is their choice, so be it.

I did not crawl into a hole and die.

I learn and grow with each relationship. We all should

We should be able to differentiate the different catagories of SG girls, it is not hard. If she is someone for keeps, go all out.

If she is someone who you know is only good for a fling, go ahead if you are up for it. Fuck her, get over it. Move on.

Take a deep breath and....

Think for a moment where do we meet and brand our so call 'singaporean girls' ?

In drinking joints at Raffles place ?

a hot club in town with long queues ?

A stylish dining joint in Dempsey ?

In a high end boutique in Orchard ?

What about at a hawker centre in Bedok ?

or a market in toa payoh ? How come we don't go there and start branding the cute girl who spend her weekends helping her parents at their stall ?

Or the one who had to bring her siblings to the playground in plain shorts and t-shirt ?

Or the one who spent the weekend bring her parents and grandparents around ?

Why ?

For both scenarios , what did the girls do wrong ?

Ignore the mainstream media with all the shitty reports about singaporen women prefer foreigners,singaporean men are not gentlemen enough, singaporean men this singaporean men that...

Fuck them . Those are just rubbish.

Don't get suck into this mentality that we are not good enough.

We Singaporean men are good enough for anyone if we think that person is someone we want to spend the rest of our life with.

If you like someone, get to know her. If you want her, fight for it. If there is competition, kill it.

We all go into a relationship with our eyes open.

Unless we can meet and know every singaporen women there is, we cannot simply offer a judgement that they are who the media / the men say they are.

The same applies for women of other nationality.

Merry xmas .

and do your part to stop the FTs from grabbing the local girls...

Very Well Endowed. I really agreed that stereotype is wrong.

Like the way that you use your words, Esp :"We Singaporean men are good enough for anyone if we think that person is someone we want to spend the rest of our life with.

If you like someone, get to know her. If you want her, fight for it. If there is competition, kill it. "
Old 31-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
eileen78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
He is too simpleminded to be near the HI-SO ladies from Sg or anywhere else for that matter so never got con by them as such no story to tell
Quote:
it's becos at least spore local gals are worth more than some low class foreign gal from vietnam, china or malaysia from the villages. Hahaha
Spore gal worth more than others??how did you come to that conclusion??Do you know that once we have villages too??Do you realize that almost all of our mum and grandmun are from villages too??would you say they are low class too??

Have you ever met the Hi-So gal from the countries you mention??

C'mon grow up and see more of the world before making such sweeping comments.[/QUOTE]

Your Comments really offend to a lady from foreign country. I from Malaysia, but don't think we are low class than what u said.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen78 View Post
Spore gal worth more than others??how did you come to that conclusion??Do you know that once we have villages too??Do you realize that almost all of our mum and grandmun are from villages too??would you say they are low class too??

Have you ever met the Hi-So gal from the countries you mention??

C'mon grow up and see more of the world before making such sweeping comments.
Your Comments really offend to a lady from foreign country. I from Malaysia, but don't think we are low class than what u said.[/QUOTE]

Hey, read carefully what i said,I just quote TS.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Why are u people so obsessed with where they're from?

There's highs & lows in any society, just examine yourself & see where you & her fit. Love can be blind but the fundaments are always there to consider: culture, background, upbringing, wealth etc.

The women will also be asking the same question: "China men vs Singapore men vs Malaysian men"
Old 31-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Your Comments really offend to a lady from foreign country. I from Malaysia, but don't think we are low class than what u said.
Hey, read carefully what i said,I just quote TS.[/QUOTE]

relax..she ,don,t really understand the manipulation of comments being quoted here. i think she got furious after reading that inifnitus sweeping her countryfellowwomen.
Misunderstanding

Last edited by geylangbonker; 31-12-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: error
Old 31-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
infinitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Hey, read carefully what i said,I just quote TS.
relax..she ,don,t really understand the manipulation of comments being quoted here. i think she got furious after reading that inifnitus sweeping her countryfellowwomen.
Misunderstanding [/QUOTE]

You can't even type well and your spelling sucks yet you still wanna stereotype about spore gals. Get a life you old moron.

It's so easy to understand and yet she can't get it. That proves that some malaysian gals can't really make it.
Old 31-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
Geylangbonker, you seem so negative towards the local spore gals. Must be cheated or con before by spore gals. You seem so bitter and sour about spore gals. Must be too old, fat or ugly thats why no spore gals like you...

If spore gals are not higher class, the why fls come with different price tags like spore fls being most expensive then followed by malaysian fl, prc china fls and so on... yawns :

Not all spore gals are high class but there is a standard rate for local spore gals, be it FL prices or etc... if spore gals not higher class, then why are spore fls more expensive than others???
still spore gal got higher class??

im old and ugly?
what makes you think so..hahaha..
what makes you think u are handsome and got thick and long dick here to everyone.

class 2A OR class 2B ?
Which one?

u asking me this question or are you asking yourself?
you want me to answer your question?

better not , i leave some dignity of sgp fl as this is public forum.Viewers from
all nations are reading , at least save some spore men dignity of you here, copying and mirroring of individual comments...

Carry on and be your sgp freelance gal's keyboard warrior..
Old 31-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Geylangbonker, foreign gals got higher class than spore gals??? Don't make my balls laugh lah... hahahaha

You must be old, fat and ugly lah becos i'm assuming now like you... hahaha

What has it gotta do with motorbike class? Quit being lame or boliao lah... hahaha

You can't answer those questions becos you're dumb, ignorant and shallow. No i'm not asking any question and certainly not expecting any answer from some retarded, ignorant, dumb, shallow moron like you. Even my grandma can type better than you.

Viewers from all nations are reading , at least save some spore men dignity of you here with your poor command of english. Don't disgrace our fellow sporean guys here.
Old 31-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Geylangbonker, foreign gals got higher class than spore gals??? Don't make my balls laugh lah... hahahaha

You must be old, fat and ugly lah becos i'm assuming now like you... hahaha

What has it gotta do with motorbike class? Quit being lame or boliao lah... hahaha

You can't answer those questions becos you're dumb, ignorant and shallow. No i'm not asking any question and certainly not expecting any answer from some retarded, ignorant, dumb, shallow moron like you. Even my grandma can type better than you.

Viewers from all nations are reading , at least save some spore men dignity of you here with your poor command of english. Don't disgrace our fellow sporean guys here.

Carry on and continue licking and sucking up to those foreign trash whores you keyboard warrior... pot calling the kettle black you this old moron... hahahaha
Old 31-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen78 View Post

Erm, i presume you,ve got the wrong idea of pakalolo.
He is just quoting words from others but not from himself.
Look for that keyboard warrior who speaks but nvr wipe his mouth clean.
Old 31-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Erm, i think you didn't get the drift. You're probably too dumb or stupid to get it.

Look at that old, retarded ugly, fat moron aka geylangbonker who can't even type well and his english sucks big time.
Old 31-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Erm, i think you didn't get the drift. You're probably too dumb or stupid to get it. Hahaha
Geylangbonker is just another old, ugly, fat, retarded moron who is so bitter and sour towards local spore gals.

Look at that old, retarded ugly, fat moron aka geylangbonker who can't even type well and his english sucks big time.
Old 31-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Erm, i think you didn't get the drift. You're probably too dumb or stupid to get it.

Geylangbonker may not type well according to whatever standard you may have however he does makes himself clear and understood not like TS who is now reduce to lame answer and name calling.Is that class?If this is the type of guys Sg is having now??No wonder Sg gals are put off by his kind.
Old 31-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Geylangbonker may not type well according to whatever standard you may have however he does makes himself clear and understood not like TS who is now reduce to lame answer and name calling.Is that class?If this is the type of guys Sg is having now??No wonder Sg gals are put off by his kind.
Spore has plenty of bootlickers like you. You're not alone. Stop sucking up to this old moron.

Lame answer is for lame, retarded ppl like you all. Is that class? If you and geylangbonker are the type of guys that spore is having now, no wonder spore gals are turning to the whites whom we call spg...
Old 31-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Post Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

Quote:

Look at that old, retarded ugly, fat moron aka geylangbonker who can't even type well and his english sucks big time.:
haha, whatever words your wish to put in your filthy mouth of the day
My english sucks is not up to your assumption for you to judge.
I can throw in standard-class english words more than you do.Main reason why shall i talk to you in a singlish way is that a typical spore guy like you deserves to mock at as if you are just a local worm born with an active NS GUYS CONCEPT and your mindset is not sharpen yet.

Seriously, i feel so much sorry for you at the kind of thoughts you had

i shall let this thread flow seamlessly and do not wish to argue with you anymore.
You can carry on with your keyboard warrior skills here and im leaving for my countdown party 2013 now.
When i tell you to recover from this , then you recover !: Understand recruit..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1