The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

Nice keep it up!
Old 16-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
toreador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to have an English language teacher who usually wear a transparent bra in class. I lose my mind each time she comes into class in a thin sheer blouse. She was a nice B-cuppper.
Old 16-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
spacehawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toreador View Post
I used to have an English language teacher who usually wear a transparent bra in class. I lose my mind each time she comes into class in a thin sheer blouse. She was a nice B-cuppper.
I have a similar case. Even I caught her playing squash and behaving intimately with a guy one weekend and the guy was not her husband. This is chio man!
Old 18-09-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
peterfoxtrot102 is Cool - loads of Potential

i remember my maths teacher when i was in p4. damn chio; most of the time during lesson, her bra strap would fall off from her shoulder and can see it dangling from the sleeve of her blouse.

then in sec sch, this chem teacher who returned to sch not long after giving birth, so of course the boobs quite big. she would wear these blouses that opened slightly more above the chest there. then when she writing things on the transparency over the projector, could see two nice melons when she was bending over. super steam man :P
Old 19-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

For peeping zg,prefer top or bottom?
Old 19-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nashvision deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

remember when i was in sec 1, 2nd sem, changed eng teacher. she is indian but she is chio. i like her round ass the most, she would often wear black pants that would show the shape of her round ass and i could not stop staring at it.

sec 2, she become my form teacher, also teach eng. i still rmb every morning she would stand somewhere afew person infront of me during national anthem and i would continue ogling her nice ass

sometime she would wear skirt but her ass shape is still there, there was time when i wonder izzit she stuff tissue in her butt.

sec 3 and 4 she was not my eng teacher anymore
there was also a time when i was coming down the stair and i saw her infront of me. she was carrying some books and her ass got some chalk mark. i wished i had the courage to tell her and offer to help wipe off the chalk mark on her ass.
Old 20-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Perfoma&003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My sch was a pretty boring sch la..

though during my last year, there was this young teacher who just came in. She teaches chemistry. Very matured looking though shes only 26 that year. Got this classy look.

3 Incidents happened

1. Her skirts are usually 3inches above her knee cap. So 1 day after PE, we walked up the stairs and saw her panties as she was just above us. Needless to say, the guys went crazy LOL

2. She does wear a V-cut sometimes. There was this once I was walking towards the toilet. She came out from a classroom and dropped her pen. being the good student I am, I tried to help her pick up her pen. She bent down too, and I got a pretty good view of her red bra + cleavage.

3. this is probably the funniest. This Chemistry teacher is quite a sex bomb too. her butts sways left and right when she walks. This time, my physics teacher was with us, and we were talking behind her, and my physics teacher (a guy) said " Left right Left right. Like a pendulum isnt it?"
we all laughed so loud that she turned back, wondering what was happening. My physics teacher merely said " dont worry, my joke made them laugh."

haha!
Old 20-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kyuzo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfoma&003 View Post
My sch was a pretty boring sch la..

3. this is probably the funniest. This Chemistry teacher is quite a sex bomb too. her butts sways left and right when she walks. This time, my physics teacher was with us, and we were talking behind her, and my physics teacher (a guy) said " Left right Left right. Like a pendulum isnt it?"
we all laughed so loud that she turned back, wondering what was happening. My physics teacher merely said " dont worry, my joke made them laugh."

haha!
Maybe you will run into your physics teacher again in samster outings!
Old 20-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Perfoma&003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that was many years ago.. though the memories are still fresh~

i miss sch days though.. esp the amount of shit i did back in sec sch and poly.
Old 20-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 17
pilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To add on to my earlier post in this thread about my JC teacher, let me share abit about my sec sch life.

There were these 2 teachers, both chinese milfs who gave birth during my time, both quite slutty (the way they spoke and walked) with their short skirts and pretty loose blouses. They both were good friends although they taught different subjects, always hanging together.

Of course the guys including myself all had the hots for them, esp since they were pretty shapely with big boobs and nice calves, esp one of the 2 who was perpetually bending down all the damn time, showing off her cleavage. A number of us all felt she did it on purpose.

One thing I noticed about them was that from time to time, they would be walking around school with some kinda toolbox, the type that an electrician or plumber would use. Pretty weird right?
I rem when I was sec2, during one home econs lesson, I accidentally walked into the kitchen (which was for the teaching assistants) looking for something, and I saw one of the milfs sitting in the corner holding some kinda object around her breast area. I rem she was kinda embarrassed/surprised when I came in and uttered sth, anyway, the teaching assistant looked at her and quickly shooed me out. That milf was def not a home econs teacher so she had no reason whatsoever to be in the home econs kitchen. It took me a while to realize that she was prob using a breast pump! For whatever reason I dunno. Prob to firm up her breasts? I was sec2 at that time lar so I never really shared it with anyone. But subsequently, I found it quite amusing when I saw them walking with the toolbox in their hands.

I would occasionally fantasize about having a 3some with the two of them haha
Of course, my JC form teacher still remains my fav in my entire schooling life
Old 21-09-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bananapie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dun have such things in my school life..
Old 21-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I dont really like school teachers. I am better with female tution teachers.
Old 21-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrosser View Post
I dont really like school teachers. I am better with female tution teachers.
tutor also gd...

teacher also gd..
Old 23-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

Nice stories,keep them coming...
Old 23-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ellipsis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yeah. teacher, tutor - both can do
Advert Space Available