The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cflrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Janice noticed the erection and finally started to work on it, both her breasts falling downwards as she took my cock in her mouth. She took my entire cock in her mouth and licked it as she engulfed it. Her tongue wasn't stopping, she wasn't kidding when she mentioned she needs it.

Felt my balls build up when Janice sucked it hungrily, she looks like a drug (cock) addict that finally is getting her fix, licking my shaft, tilting her head to change tongue directions and angles, she was solely focused on sucking my cock.
I would say gog is a greater trainer, since the birthday surprise till now Janice became the cock lover, should be well satisfied right? ERIC also no chance enjoy this benefits.
Old 06-04-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:

I promise. I will not leave you all dangling.
Remember to fulfill your promise, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
oh no, i can sense it is a sad and heart wrenching part of the janice gog fucking saga.....
This story will come to an end one ma, just wait for it, won't spoil it for you all. Might feel like a taiwanese show though, abrupt ending but will be very straightforward with all your queries over the past few pages answered and your doubts removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflrick View Post
I would say gog is a greater trainer, since the birthday surprise till now Janice became the cock lover, should be well satisfied right? ERIC also no chance enjoy this benefits.
Didn't really train, just slowly break the barrier between us, she discovered her body was meant for more and slowly gave herself more freely to me.

Remember she was so shy to even show me her nude body, and/or even touch my cock, until now she touches it, kisses it and even eats my sperm.

She's enjoying herself for sure, hehehe....

And yes... Eric doesn't get any

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Remember to fulfill your promise, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
I won't forget, this one is planned le, don't worry, I'm not yet at the end, but a few more fun moments, then I'll close up nicely and sweetly.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Friday all.

Having some flashbacks of the times of Janice with me right now and I can't go back to sleep.

The thoughts are deep and I really miss her. Really miss her touch, the teases, the fun, the trysts, silly moments, her front clasp bra and how she dotes on little gog.

Just allow me a few moments to banter on, to just get it out of my system, it's irrelevant to the updates but just have this yearning and missing for her even after we've been apart all this time.

I'm guessing writing this story brings out more in me than just happy moments. Maybe I really want Janice, and more, but deep down that dilemma of breaking her family and shaming her is stopping me as well.

I don't know what to do except to come here to type a load of crap which means nothing to all of you but me.

Still seems to me it was just yesterday when it all ended, very amicably, tearful but it had to be done. Letting her into my life was the best thing ever. Everybody loves to fuck, me as well, but Janice was beyond a fling or trophy fuck.

She's just different on so many levels. Kind, nice, loving, family person, gf, wife, lover and more to me.

Wish I can touch her again right now. Of course, in the inappropriate way, but not in the lustful manner. I guess her frequent chanting of "making love" in my face is reminding me, we made sweet love, not have animal sex.

Enough ranting, an early update for the day. I'll try to go back to sleep now.

------------------------------------------

I got off the bed, left Janice there to rest and walked to the kitchen to check on lunch.

Stirred the soup, tested the flavor, added some salt and pepper. Beat the egg and pour it in. Just chicken soup for lunch, something simple and easy on the stomach. Nothing too heavy. Checked on Janice, she's still at the position I cummed in her, should be resting and relaxing at the end of the bed. I left her be.

Dozed off on the couch watching NF and felt a finger poking at my arm.

gog: Hmmm ? Huh...

I was groggy and unfocused, not sure what I'm up against. I know it's Janice but mind is not cleared up yet, still foggy as I tried to remember what's going on.

J(anice): Wake up, why are you sleeping here naked on the sofa?

gog: Mmm huh... you're up.

J: Ya, didn't see you in the room when I woke up.

Janice dragged my entire bedsheet layer, wrapped it around herself just so she can walk out of the room 'naked'. KNN... really need to be so modest or not I already saw everything for how many times already. She really know how to make a mess of things.

gog: I made lunch.

J: Yippee!

gog: You're not going to eat in that, right?

I pointed at my bedsheet and Janice sheepishly gave a silly grin. Sigh.

gog: Half my wardrobe is your clothes and you have to drag my bedsheet out?

J: I wasn't thinking ma... didn't see you so just want to see you, can?

I gave the roll eye look at Janice and walked towards the kitchen.

gog: Bring me my shorts or a towel when you come back out.

Janice still giving a silly grin, tiptoed quickly back into the room, dragging the sheets...sigh, now I gotta do laundry again.

I checked the soup, stirred and added some more pepper/salt when I felt somebody hugging around my fat stomach wrapping me up with a towel waist down.

Looked around, Janice picked a long blouse and wore it, think there's nothing below, oh well, she just wants to be covered.
Old 07-04-2023, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KimJongUn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS for updating on this friday for us to read over the long weekend, really appreciate you taking the effort to do this for the rest of us
Old 07-04-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I won't forget, this one is planned le, don't worry, I'm not yet at the end, but a few more fun moments, then I'll close up nicely and sweetly.
oh no another good thread gonna end.... sien
Old 07-04-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

I completely know what that felt man, the moments of reliving past experiences and wishing things hadn't changed or things will continue or somehow turned the happy ending we wanted.

The world is not ours and many things are not up to us, just like how it had been for me..
Old 07-04-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good Friday all.

I checked the soup, stirred and added some more pepper/salt when I felt somebody hugging around my fat stomach wrapping me up with a towel waist down.

Looked around, Janice picked a long blouse and wore it, think there's nothing below, oh well, she just wants to be covered.
Gog so blissful with Janice, really envy you so much, cheers!
Old 07-04-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Life is such.
How we wish someone we meet comes earlier in life lives, or when they appear, we realise that are the ones we should cherish and treasure.
However, many a times we either were ignorant, or realise too late till we lose them, to time, to heartache.
Worst, to continue living with someone else's that we have no feelings for, and wish that death comes quicker as a relief.
Old 08-04-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

Excellent story...very touching and can feel the emotions

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 08-04-2023, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJongUn View Post
Thank you TS for updating on this friday for us to read over the long weekend, really appreciate you taking the effort to do this for the rest of us
Welcome bro hope you enjoy.

Quote:
oh no another good thread gonna end.... sien
Sooner later have to end one leh. Say before le, this is a story of the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I completely know what that felt man, the moments of reliving past experiences and wishing things hadn't changed or things will continue or somehow turned the happy ending we wanted.

The world is not ours and many things are not up to us, just like how it had been for me..
Ya was just getting emotional, maybe I PMS? LOL... just kidding, don't know why also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Gog so blissful with Janice, really envy you so much, cheers!
I envy some other bros too leh, especially those with married women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Life is such.
How we wish someone we meet comes earlier in life lives, or when they appear, we realise that are the ones we should cherish and treasure.
However, many a times we either were ignorant, or realise too late till we lose them, to time, to heartache.
Worst, to continue living with someone else's that we have no feelings for, and wish that death comes quicker as a relief.
Always the right time, wrong person, or wrong time, right person or just simply wrong time, wrong person. Hais....

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk_magic View Post
Excellent story...very touching and can feel the emotions
Thank you bro, glad you enjoyed it tried to bring out the best I can from memories.
Old 08-04-2023, 06:06 AM
Samster

Good Saturday, heading off for my regular weekly car wash.

Have a good day bros.

----------------------------

Picked out the drumstick and a wing with soup and vegetables, covered it with soup, and brought to the table for her. Didn't cook any rice as there's a whole chicken in the pot, don't want to overeat.

I remember Janice slurped happily the soup, told me the chicken is tender, flavour wise she asked if I added MSG etc... a lot of questions, but she never cooks for me.

Looking at my clock made Janice ask me.

J(anice): You're going out?

gog: Huh? No.

J: But you keep looking at the clock.

gog: Just thinking what we'd be doing now if we went church.

J: Pretty sure we're going to have lunch now. Audrey took over my sunday school for me today, so probably we're already done with church service and out.

gog: True. NF?

J: What's on?

I went to look for some silly shows like Stephen Chow's and watched. I took out the chips, and popped the red wine and left it to air before bringing out the wine glasses. Took some left over cheese and cut it out also.

J: You feeding pig ah?

gog: Feeding my girl, must always be the best, no?

J: Of course, must give your girl the best wor, you only have one.

Erm.. er... nevermind. Yes, I only have one.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Erm.. er... nevermind. Yes, I only have one.
only have one Janice. technically not wrong.
Old 08-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
StopDevouring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story .... thanks bro gog!
Old 08-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
only have one Janice. technically not wrong.
Yes, agreed with you, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1