The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 988 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Before booking any ML, go to the loo and wank. After that, one will not be richer, but definitely will not be poorer.
Haha... l make booking when I am in office...

NSFW... lol

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha... l make booking when I am in office...

NSFW... lol
Ahem... Think that is the case for most folks.
Old 29-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Agreed is quite addictive, started out twice a month n became a weekly trying to cut down to once a month...expensive vice
Yea I started slow maybe only once in a long while till now every mth got 2-3 times? But some mths i dun go also. Trying not to spend so much and also not to let this become addiction. Cos I know one day I'm definitely gonna stop. When I have a family etc. now no responsibilities less guilt haha... That's why even last time got ML I like one I also dun go like few times a week kind. Not that I can't afford cos I dun spend much on other things but more of trying to ctrl myself.
Old 29-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
This is the one I'm going on commando mission later...her replies quite "teh" so far...haha
Ai seh looks really yummy! Waiting for the MR!
Old 29-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Just curious, if you going once per week , how much you salary like. This is really going to be crazy. Imagine it's 400 a month....
Old 29-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Just curious, if you going once per week , how much you salary like. This is really going to be crazy. Imagine it's 400 a month....
Think there are many people here with strong financial backing. Lol.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
What will be your future like?
Time to sit down and think.
The PM has spoken ! hahaha bro you made my day sia , this is something that totally has to be said with that nickname.

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Before booking any ML, go to the loo and wank. After that, one will not be richer, but definitely will not be poorer.
The sad moment when small head had no more feelings for trusty right hand for their betrayal of visiting vices

Self discipline is important ! Work hard on your salary first then can play hard.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Peace 宁静 (LTD)
http://liltigersden.com/peace-%E5%AE%81%E9%9D%99/
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=474485

Have been trying to visit Peace for a while. Finally managed to make it on peaceful day. 

Since she is here for quite long already, I won't go into much details. Here is my verdict on my session with her:

Apartment Building: 8/10 New, not gated, security pad at the lift, can walk in from the back lane for discreetness
Appartment: 6.5/10 Stay alone, nice and cosy, she needs to clean the bathroom more frequently though, overall it is tidy

Prettiness: 8/10 Liked the sharp feature of her face, SYT
Figure: 7/10 Slim body, slender legs, A cup (I think)

Massage: 8/10 Started massage with a towel, then applied oil and powder. Adequate strength. I requested medium strength level though. She asked which area need more attention. Overall it was decent to me. 
BM: Not available
HDLY: 7/10 Started off with teasing on the butt crack area. The duration was around 5 mins. 
Catbath: Not available
HJ: 7/10 Lied down beside you to HJ. Soft moaning at your ear. Automatic removed her top. Not much variation. Needed my guidance. 
Autoroaming: 6.5/10 Only top and outside panty. Difficult to roam as she lies down too close to me. Never tried south signal which I am ok with that.

GFE: 8/10 Demure, pay a lot of attention to you, sing with the backgroud songs while massage, friendly and chatty, very polite, and seeked permission to reply sms

Overall rating: 7.5/10 Decent session. Bros that have not visited her may do so while she is still around. 

RTM: Yes

Last edited by Javabeans; 29-07-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
S777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea I started slow maybe only once in a long while till now every mth got 2-3 times? But some mths i dun go also. Trying not to spend so much and also not to let this become addiction. Cos I know one day I'm definitely gonna stop. When I have a family etc. now no responsibilities less guilt haha... That's why even last time got ML I like one I also dun go like few times a week kind. Not that I can't afford cos I dun spend much on other things but more of trying to ctrl myself.
Yea, me too. Try to control myself for 1 to 2 times every month. Sometimes over sometimes lesser. Small head always fight with big head. So, will choose very carefully for each session. Haha
Old 29-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am just wondering what will happen if we don't have MLs to help us relief our massage needs?
Will tiko bros become more promiscuous with colleagues, etc?
On the other hand, these relationships may not even come with massage services the way we like it.
Old 29-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Visited Vicky today...
http://liltigersden.com/vicky-%e8%96%87%e7%90%a6/

Location: Nice and private if you drive, no nearby MRT. Stays alone in studio. Quite clean
Looks: 9/10 - Among one of my top from those that i have visited. I like short haired chio girls.. looks Korean, sharp features.. aka Peace type.
Figure: 8/10 - petite size, but proportionate. Boobs A+B, so not for those who like big boobs.
Massage: 8/10 - Medium strength but very good, covers all areas adequately even legs? Prob has some previous experienced.
HDLY: 8/10 - very sensuous, a real turn on
Hj: 8/10 - More sensual variations than the others that I have experienced. I felt that I came a few times although I didn't shoot out my load (maybe too tired). She was very patient and abit disappointed about that but I was happy with the result..
Autoroam: Had good BM and short catbath. Lickes your nipples while doing HJ. Top was off during 2nd part, can autoroam top and some lower but outside. Nice soft moans.. turns you on!
GFE: 9/10 - Nice, easy to talk to, quite cheerful, and can enjoy yourself.
Attitude: She puts alot of effort and really tried, I enjoyed it!
Rtm: Had to book one day in advance. A good chance I will RTM. She is going back for some time in September.
Overall: 8.5... I like her.., would have been a 9 or 10 if boobs were bigger!!

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 29-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
This is the one I'm going on commando mission later...her replies quite "teh" so far...haha
xiaoq? all units pull back now! commandoed and failed. will post detailed mr. pull back pull back!
Old 29-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaj View Post
I had a session with Angela from SLG (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8707) a few weeks back and then found out no more info on SLG! Just know she takes regulars only... I didn't save her nb due to everyone-knows-reason and no where to trace back! Any ppl can pm me her contact pls???! really missed her way of Massage!
Me too tried her twice but lost her contact. Can any bro pm me her no thanks.
Old 29-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
xiaoq? all units pull back now! commandoed and failed. will post detailed mr. pull back pull back!
Wah bro isit so bad? Was going for her too
Old 29-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried this girl from SLG yet: https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=537457
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1