The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Scuff011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Anyone tried thai legend spa at bukit indah before? Seems interesting. Saw their girls at tiktok make me wanna go. Any bros been here before?
Old 22-11-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
New arrivals today...... exotic dishes from Korea.
Misu is 100% authentic Korean.
Jessica is mixture of Korean / Vietnam.
Both are located at Tebrau area...... 10 mins from CIQ.

* I am not their agent or OKT..... please book via their stable. Link is in the JB thread.
Which stable is tis? Can't seem to find
Old 22-11-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiangQiang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Pretty much all listed in sammyboy Malaysia telegram .

Dun be lazy .
Old 23-11-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Bookings for the JAV actress oredi fully taken..... no more slots available.
Old 23-11-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangQiang69 View Post
2nd pic is fake you can source from Google.

So far FR is meh.
Go ask the stable why fake pic..... nothing to do with me.
I am just the messenger.... lol

Old 04-12-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
brandybaby1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know of local msian girls contact?

pm pls
Old 11-12-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
braindamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Any recommended spa in JB? With local girl available would be good.

TIA
Old 12-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chailove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for massage on 9/12/23

Been wanting to try a solid massage for awhile now. So managed to contact one of the MLs (no.33) in a MP. This MP operates on a reservation basis and needs you to do booking, however ML was pretty understanding and was willing to delay my start time from 1230am to 1am cause I was stuck in the causeway jam.

Price: 155 RM + 70(tips)

Massage: The massage was phenonmenal. I’ve been to my fair share of massages in Thailand and usually it’s the piano kind before they get down to business. However, this ML is a really good masseuse and she’s pretty strong. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage 10/10

Looks: This ML is a PRC so if can speak Chinese it will be better. She isnt very young, I would estimate at 38-45 (?). Body wise I would boobs are a big b. Would rate this at a 5.5/10

HJ: In this case, the ML rlly gives a solid HJ. Was pretty sensual with good teasing and will lick your nipples 👅👅. When I finally release, my shot never fly so high before. On account of the technique and effort I would give a 8/10.

Conclusion: If you are looking for a SYT massage you, then she isn’t the one for you. However, if you value technique and massage skills more, I would highly recommend giving her a try. Personally, I wouldn’t mind returning cause of the massage haha.

To note: The cost of the HJ is already part of the upfront price you pay. The tips would be between yourself and her on extra services such as autoroaming etc. I gave her 50RM for auto roam and another RM20 just cause I was satisfied with the massage.
Old 12-12-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rockie70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chailove View Post
FR for massage on 9/12/23

Been wanting to try a solid massage for awhile now. So managed to contact one of the MLs (no.33) in a MP. This MP operates on a reservation basis and needs you to do booking, however ML was pretty understanding and was willing to delay my start time from 1230am to 1am cause I was stuck in the causeway jam.

Price: 155 RM + 70(tips)

Massage: The massage was phenonmenal. I’ve been to my fair share of massages in Thailand and usually it’s the piano kind before they get down to business. However, this ML is a really good masseuse and she’s pretty strong. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage 10/10

Looks: This ML is a PRC so if can speak Chinese it will be better. She isnt very young, I would estimate at 38-45 (?). Body wise I would boobs are a big b. Would rate this at a 5.5/10

HJ: In this case, the ML rlly gives a solid HJ. Was pretty sensual with good teasing and will lick your nipples 👅👅. When I finally release, my shot never fly so high before. On account of the technique and effort I would give a 8/10.

Conclusion: If you are looking for a SYT massage you, then she isn’t the one for you. However, if you value technique and massage skills more, I would highly recommend giving her a try. Personally, I wouldn’t mind returning cause of the massage haha.

To note: The cost of the HJ is already part of the upfront price you pay. The tips would be between yourself and her on extra services such as autoroaming etc. I gave her 50RM for auto roam and another RM20 just cause I was satisfied with the massage.
Hihi Bro, name & location please...
Old 18-12-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JJ1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangQiang69 View Post
Pretty much all listed in sammyboy Malaysia telegram .

Dun be lazy .
Hi Bro, can send link?
Old 18-12-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

VIP spa

18 Dec 2023

Number 109 - yumi

Her voice was so hoarse, scare me thought lady boy, but turns out to be sore throat. 150cm+ nice fake C round boobs. Slim figure with barely noticeable tummy fat. Looks young.

Good professional attitude; she will wash you professionally with some light chit chat and smiling and lead you to bed. Hand chopping massage before proceeding to hold-cold catbath and BBBJ. Tight pussy when fucking. No twisting of nipples cos pain and no kissing of neck cos ticklish. Kissing on lips allowed.

Recommended safe choice for first timers.
Old 19-12-2023, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Safethrills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro mind if you share the OKT link ? Thank you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
https://ibb.co/QJB3FNr

FR for 小妹&Hebe 3P

Booked the girls for 2hr 2shots, 3P, with OKT.

OKT fast in responding and arrangement.
When entered the room, greeted by 2 SYT. 小妹 is really a very young 20 year old girl, inexperienced but pretty looking. Photo is exactly her. Boobs are A or B.
While Hebe told me she is 19 but is experienced. Her photos went through extensive touch up due to her face has got freckles. But then, shes someone you wont reject. Boobs is bigger B, soft and nice to hold. Looks original soft too. Both girls attitude are good. 小妹dont know english nor mandarin. Translation is through Hebe who knows mandarin.

First time trying 3P and with 2 SYT. Feels like heaven.
Both took off their clothes and we all went for a shower. They showered me and for all shower sessions, we will use listerine.
After that, action starts on the bed. Very soon its cap on and i feel why so fast cap on? Actually 2hours is not enough to have 2 shots. So they are making sure your 2 shots are done within the 2 hrs.

Not sure how much i should elaborate here. But after the first shot, we all rest. They joked around, watching their phones while i chat with Hebe. They make sure i got enough rest, then we shower together again. After that, lie on the bed and rest for quite a while. Then they were a bit touchy. And when they see the dick is growing, they caps on and 2nd half starts again.

2nd shot was kind of tiring and hard to release. So i opt for HJ. Both of their hands were tired because even for HJ, it does not comes out easily. I asked them to let me HJ myself while they play with me but Hebe said its ok, she insist to complete the HJ.

After everything, shower again. I tipped them and left. Oh, they also give 1 bottle of mineral water for me. Its really a nice feeling when your below is being worked on, and your top controls another girl. I was hoping to see them having some lesbian actions but the only thing i request is to have both BBBJ me at the same time.

There were no frenching though. Hebe does not allow licking. 小妹was really very tight and a bit dry. Hebe was wet and makes penetrations easier and enjoyable. Best and enjoyable position was ... you were fucking one girl and at the same time, fingering another girl who is licking your nipples. Such multitasking can easily make me lost concentration. Hahaha..

Usually for FR, i wouldn't openly recommend. But my experience with them was very good. Most importantly is their good attitude. It really makes the session enjoyable. Worth to try.

小妹
Face: Sweet and pretty SYT
Boobs: A or B
Attitude: Accomodative but theres language barrier. Anyway, she always smile.
GFE: 7/10

Hebe
Face: Got pimples and freckles
Boobs: Bigger B? 34B or 36B? Soft and nice to hold.
Attitude: Very good. Accomodative, can take many positions. Nice to chat with
GFE: 8/10

DMG: RM850 + tips
Old 19-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Looked for Mandy. Good service.

WeChat : a17774699229
Old 21-12-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eros007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
http://jbgirl.club/
Old 28-12-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stopie is Cool - loads of Potential
HI bros,

Tried a Thai FL recently (near City Sq). Got the contacts from Sammyboy JB website.

Must say it was rather bad.
Girl was old and looked 99% different from pic. Price was about the same in FL1.
Had better luck in FL1 than in JB FL.
Does anyone have better luck than me? Hope you can PM me. Any reliable cheong group telegram?
Only wanted a clean and quality bonk. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1