The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

All this talk about FL advertising on SGL reminds me of Lulu.
Who if I remember correctly, openly advertised herself on both sites but didn’t draw much negative reviews and have her group of supporters like me.

Wonder if she will be back (especially after that stalker incident)

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 15-06-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Maybe.

Or maybe she's just readjusting how she markets herself to impressionable Joes. I'm sure her ads will surface again.

Right you are. It's fast becoming a completely SN Vanilla offering in SLG. But question is, are the MLs truly genuinely SN Vanilla to begin with? TBH, I'm still expeirencing almost as much heavy flavour as before from this batch, without topping up.
KopiO as usual flexing his heavy flavours “achievement”…. Scroll past your few posts going $60CAT Geylang… strange sia..

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 15-06-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, finding it hard to get a booking nowadays. Wonder if my number blacklisted or something. So far visited 2 MLs only. One I went twice. Probably those two didn't put my number in any databases.
Old 15-06-2023, 12:49 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Wow, finding it hard to get a booking nowadays. Wonder if my number blacklisted or something. So far visited 2 MLs only. One I went twice. Probably those two didn't put my number in any databases.
Just out of curiosity, which 2 MLs did you visit? Just note a few mls are rtc, moving around so could be the cause also
Old 15-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Just out of curiosity, which 2 MLs did you visit? Just note a few mls are rtc, moving around so could be the cause also
Qing qing and Doris (I think). Suddenly can't rmb. Well, i mean, I didn't contact the super popular ones, but i was contacting those whose names have appeared in this thread favourably, so perhaps that's why. The two I visited before almost never appeared in this thread.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Try to go back to at least one of them and ask her to help with the database before leaving and watch her do it? Sometimes no choice just have to keep doing it…
Old 15-06-2023, 01:25 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Try to go back to at least one of them and ask her to help with the database before leaving and watch her do it? Sometimes no choice just have to keep doing it…
Actually bros who know your mls have help you record can pm him, especially those who recently joined and had no contacts. I pm him what I have from those I visit.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe.

Or maybe she's just readjusting how she markets herself to impressionable Joes. I'm sure her ads will surface again.

Right you are. It's fast becoming a completely SN Vanilla offering in SLG. But question is, are the MLs truly genuinely SN Vanilla to begin with? TBH, I'm still expeirencing almost as much heavy flavour as before from this batch, without topping up.
Yea sometimes I take it with a pinch of salt. I do agree actually some of the vanilla I visited are not complete vanillas although some are (like XLN). I don’t know my heavy flavor is same as you though, so far I have been happy with what I’m getting at least, but I’m easy to please la.
Anything more I guess there are always FL options.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea, will do that if possible. I do wanna rtm with one of them, but location was abit inconvenient. Although I notice her listing wrote different location already.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually bros who know your mls have help you record can pm him, especially those who recently joined and had no contacts. I pm him what I have from those I visit.
Not sure if that will help actually. Even MLs I have visited before I tried to help a friend with his record she was not keen to do it. They check it very thoroughly some even ask when is your last visit, and ask for records of your conversation with the girl etc. I know of at least one ML who wanted to wait for the new customer to have more than one record before she accepts the booking.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:42 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Not sure if that will help actually. Even MLs I have visited before I tried to help a friend with his record she was not keen to do it. They check it very thoroughly some even ask when is your last visit, and ask for records of your conversation with the girl etc. I know of at least one ML who wanted to wait for the new customer to have more than one record before she accepts the booking.
Actually it is more to give him a list of mls (those who will record) for him to contact so he does not randomly go the whole slg and not even get his number recorded
Old 15-06-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually it is more to give him a list of mls (those who will record) for him to contact so he does not randomly go the whole slg and not even get his number recorded
To be honest I think they usually will do, as far as I know. Especially if you have a nice cordial session with the ML usually they will help. But sometimes you just have to be thick skin a bit, and make sure you ask her to do it on the spot if she is ok in case she “forgets” about it.
I have had XBB helped with my secondary number during her last stint she did it.
I know Baby will do it.
An Qi too.
Provided you get that first session with them first that is.
Old 15-06-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea sometimes I take it with a pinch of salt. I do agree actually some of the vanilla I visited are not complete vanillas although some are (like XLN). I don’t know my heavy flavor is same as you though, so far I have been happy with what I’m getting at least, but I’m easy to please la.
Anything more I guess there are always FL options.
Yup, true that. Be happy with what you get. You can also cast your net wider with FL ,GL, HCs, secret shops, etc, etc. Life's good
Old 15-06-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, true that. Be happy with what you get. You can also cast your net wider with FL ,GL, HCs, secret shops, etc, etc. Life's good
Hahaha need to get some of your reco with secret shops liao. The recent run to Carrots was good need some new ones to consider hehe
Old 15-06-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hahaha need to get some of your reco with secret shops liao. The recent run to Carrots was good need some new ones to consider hehe
Exactly, thanks bro @Kopiosteve for the drop on Carrot, made my second visit to HC a memorable one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1