The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Got sofa at the penhouse??? i want to "Chu Pattern" wif the sofa
I got hear sarla (wrongly) or not? U want to fuck with my sofa ha?? U mean my warm slutty tongue cannot lure and seduce your horny hard cock unlike my dead cold hard lifeless sofa???

Don't tell me your juicy cock has a fetish for fucking dead corpses??
Old 24-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
I got hear sarla (wrongly) or not? U want to fuck with my sofa ha?? U mean my warm slutty tongue cannot lure and seduce your horny hard cock unlike my dead cold hard lifeless sofa???

Don't tell me your juicy cock has a fetish for fucking dead corpses??
Sorry my bad... My Ang mo no good in saying ... I mean I want to use the sofa together wif u... More pattern mah...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 25-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Sorry my bad... My Ang mo no good in saying ... I mean I want to use the sofa together wif u... More pattern mah...
More pattern means your horny hard cock needs to work harder, longer and provide at least 2 rounds of hot cum wor....
Old 25-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More pattern means your horny hard cock needs to work harder, longer and provide at least 2 rounds of hot cum wor....
Wah pattern interesting can chu simi pattern on sofa hehehe
Old 25-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wah pattern interesting can chu simi pattern on sofa hehehe
Then bring your juicy hard cock to join in the fun loh.. 3some can chu even more patterns because two cockheads can think better and come up with more creative ideas and patterns. Tio boh??
Old 25-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Correction.... it means your mouth and ass needs to work doubly harder
Old 26-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then bring your juicy hard cock to join in the fun loh.. 3some can chu even more patterns because two cockheads can think better and come up with more creative ideas and patterns. Tio boh??
Tio also 1 in the mouth 1 in the ass?? 2 in the mouth later bua Tio teeth pain pain wor! Hahaha
Old 26-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

For all those who are still unsure, Cqueen is for real and her tongue is indeed powerful. Why wait if you have enough cum to spare? Help her help you...
Old 26-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
For all those who are still unsure, Cqueen is for real and her tongue is indeed powerful. Why wait if you have enough cum to spare? Help her help you...
Bro you sound like you have try her tongue and mouth gong fu. Hehe
Old 26-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro you sound like you have try her tongue and mouth gong fu. Hehe
Of cos... if not how i know its for real!! I was like most of the guys here, but i took the plunge and never looked back...
Old 26-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddythe View Post
I recently tried a xdresser here from SBF...she did good but I din managed to cum....still lookin for that elusive feel from cqueen who can satisfy my hunger and lust....please
Good evening Samster Teddythe,

I am indeed grateful and appreciative of your keen interest and effort to want to get to know my slutty tongue better.

But for reasons that I had explained to you in my emailed reply, I am sure you will understand and forgive me for not able to serve u.

Once again, I do apologise for not able to accede to your request.

I am sure there are better warm mouth that can serve your needs better.

Sorry once again.
Old 27-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
Correction.... it means your mouth and ass needs to work doubly harder
When your mouth is being lavished with a juicy hard horny throbbing cock, that is sheer relaxing erotic pleasures of the highest level, so how can it be known as "hard work"?

Correction... It's Sheer Hard Erotic Pleasures!
Old 27-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When your mouth is being lavished with a juicy hard horny throbbing cock, that is sheer relaxing erotic pleasures of the highest level, so how can it be known as "hard work"?

I only know I lye down like a dead fish after I cummed in mouth...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 27-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hotandjuicy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This is darn kinky.. Gosh.. Upz cqueen.. Sure u will twirl the throbbing rod...nice!
Old 27-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tio also 1 in the mouth 1 in the ass?? 2 in the mouth later bua Tio teeth pain pain wor! Hahaha
Aiyo, dun spoil my reputation leh.. My erotic tongue not so kayu lah. The two cocks only come into contact with my warm tongue twirling and teasing around its cockhead even when two juicy cocks are right inside my mouth..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1