The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
pUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterpUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

bumpz up thread. PM me if u want a soothing no nonsense massage.
Old 26-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13290 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Noon Bump

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 26-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

pUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterpUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just given out her ctc to another batch of trusted samsters for this great masseuse with great skills & a fantastic conversationalist.

Satisfaction Guaranteed...

http://i45.tinypic.com/20afnzc.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/6pvwis.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/vryqfr.jpg

Name: Wan Er
Race : Chinese (ShenYang)
Ht : Abt 1.66m
Wt: 55kg
Looks : 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (36D)

Friendliness : 10/10 (great conversationalist)
Punctuality : 10/10 (very important...)
HJ / FJ : NIL
Hanky Panky : NIL

Service Charges:-
1) 2 Hours = $35 x 2 hrs = $70.00
2) 3 Hours = $35 x 3 hrs = $100.0

Pls note she don't do ONE hour massage.

Standard Services Available:-
*Oil/Powder Massage of Body (Back & Front) /Head

Please state the number of hours you wanna book too if possible in advance so that she can arrange her timing to serve more bros

Note:
PM me if you are keen to try this exceptional lady..... I'm not her OKT but a friend helping a gal with great attitudes.....
Please tips her generously if you genuinely like the session.
Old 26-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sufercck is Cool - loads of Potential

bro
pls PM her CTC to me
thank you
Old 27-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Bumpz for WanEr

For a thorough recharge and soothing of aches and pain, it will be hard to find someone better. She will coax out and relieve the stress and tensions you don't even know you have with her hands that is simply calibrated for comfort.

Despite not offering any forms of special services, Wan Er has established herself with a very professional and friendly attitude and exquisite massage skills tempered with humorous banter. You can just lie back and enjoy her massage or at the same time chat easily with her.

Wan Er's info and many many FRs:

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...postcount=1058

Wan Er FAQs

Charges :
$70 for 2 hours and $100 for 3 hours. Room excluded.

Does she provide 1 hour massage :
It is not available. Minimum is 2 hours. 1 hour massage is not really viable for her as she has to make her way from her place to hotel and back. Seek your kind understanding.

Does she provide specials or JG :
It is not available. Only very soothing massage.

Bros interested, PM Bro Purple Luxury for her ctcs.

All The Best

FRs will be greatly appreciated after your session.

Dengue PSA

Old 27-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

afternoon bumpz....
Old 27-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
marlboro mentol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc .wait u reply thanks
Old 27-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just released her nos to some trusted samsters.

ENJOY... Pls PM bro Purple Luxury b'cos he can reply u guys faster.
Old 28-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks TS for her contact, managed to meet up with her at her designated H friday afternoon (27 Aug).As mentioned by previous FRs, she provided a thorough massage to recharge and soothe my aches and pain....btw, she still got abit of cold/cough...pls take care of her!...cheers!

Last edited by gemini4675; 28-08-2010 at 02:16 AM. Reason: change date
Old 28-08-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lonnert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all , must really thanks bro powertool for introducing such a gem to all , and most importantly willing to share this gem with me.

Got the contact 3 week ago , tried to fix the appointment a few times and finally got a slot last Mon . She was damm pro , like what some of the bro had mentioned , she actually give a reminder call 3 to 4 hour before the actual appointment . As per SOP , I got a room at her designated hotel , sms her the room number , and waited for her. I was excited abt meeting her eversince i saw her sexy photo posted by Bro powertool. The doorbell ring , OMG ! the real person is even more beautiful than the photo posted.

I hurried up intro myself , and let her in .She prepare herself at 1 corner , while I get ready myself for the massage after a quick bath. She positioned me to ensure that I am comfortable on the bed to begin with the massage . Her touch was solid , with the right amount of strength apply on your body , could feel that all the aching had disappeared bit by bit upon her delicated smooth hand get in contact with my body. Intially , i still manage to have a small talk with her ,but after a while , the massage was so soothing that i started to fall asleep. Throughout the short nap, could feel that her hand did not stop and the amount of strength is still maintained .After i wake up and turn over for the front massage , could not control myself upon seeing her 36D breast. Although it was fully coverup, I still had a hardon . Was quite paiseh about this. Hope she is not offended. Overall, this massage session is definitely one of the best i ever had except that she do not provide any special. Overall ,her service is Excellent .

Look: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10(I am sure it will be 10/10 if it was not covered up.)Imagine a 36 D bouncing infront of u while massaging you.
Body: 9/10(Did not give the full as it was covered up).
Attitude : 10/10
Massage : 10/10
Overall:Highly Recommended.
Old 28-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini4675 View Post
thanks TS for her contact, managed to meet up with her at her designated H friday afternoon (27 Aug).As mentioned by previous FRs, she provided a thorough massage to recharge and soothe my aches and pain....btw, she still got abit of cold/cough...pls take care of her!...cheers!
Thanx for your FR, have up your points with a small 2 from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnert View Post

....finally got a slot last Mon . She was damm pro , like what some of the bro had mentioned , she actually give a reminder call 3 to 4 hour before the actual appointment . As per SOP , I got a room at her designated hotel , sms her the room number , and waited for her. The doorbell ring , OMG ! the real person is even more beautiful than the photo posted.

I hurried up intro myself , and let her in .She prepare herself at 1 corner , while I get ready myself for the massage after a quick bath. She positioned me to ensure that I am comfortable on the bed to begin with the massage . Her touch was solid , with the right amount of strength apply on your body , could feel that all the aching had disappeared bit by bit upon her delicated smooth hand get in contact with my body. Intially , i still manage to have a small talk with her ,but after a while , the massage was so soothing that i started to fall asleep. Throughout the short nap, could feel that her hand did not stop and the amount of strength is still maintained .After i wake up and turn over for the front massage , could not control myself upon seeing her 36D breast. Although it was fully coverup, I still had a hardon . Was quite paiseh about this. Hope she is not offended. Overall, this massage session is definitely one of the best i ever had except that she do not provide any special. Overall ,her service is Excellent .

Boobs: 9/10(I am sure it will be 10/10 if it was not covered up.)Imagine a 36 D bouncing infront of u while massaging you.
Appreciate the FR Bro, will up your points when I recover. Thanx to both bros for the effort for the FR

Thread Bump for Wan Er.

Dengue PSA

Old 28-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini4675 View Post
thks bro gemini for your short & truthful FR. Yes, she was having a cold/cough last few days. I heard she has cancelled some appts cos she doesn't wanna spread the bugs around. I believed she is much better today.

upz u +2pt...
Old 28-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
First of all , must really thanks bro......
........Overall, this massage session is definitely one of the best i ever had except that she do not provide any special. Overall ,her service is Excellent .

bro thanks for yr FR. I will upz u when I regain my POWER...
Old 28-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha.... what a co-incident.... bro purple luxury login in.... I also login..... Never mind, bro Ionnert, since bro purple boh power now.....Let me upz u first...Solid Solid 9pts..... Swee boh?

Now u have 34pts liao.... 1pt more, u have POWER liao...!
Old 28-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
tymc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just return from my 3rd session with Wan Er after sending her home. Have to cook for my father, or else will treat her to dinner. As usual, her massage greatly relieve my aching neck. Also great to chat with her giving me suggestions how to go after the girl I fancied.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1