The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-08-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Icopral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros manage to contact anqi? Didn't get her reply.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Another thing I am curious about, why do most bro prefer discreet area over busy street ? Personally I feel that discreet place attract more attention ? Cos sometime you arrives early or ML ask you to wait 5-10min, with no one around the area yet you stand nearby and wait damm stands out and obvious lol. If in a busy street everyone walk around, playing phone is much less obvious.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Confirm weekends usually easier than weekdays. As some bros mentioned I think some family men will have to spend time with families while weekdays can give pretense of overtime etc. quite a few popular ones I know have quite free weekends so they may even choose to take a break sometimes
Haha, I can try weekends now. Cos I always tot weekends is the busiest.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Another thing I am curious about, why do most bro prefer discreet area over busy street ? Personally I feel that discreet place attract more attention ? Cos sometime you arrives early or ML ask you to wait 5-10min, with no one around the area yet you stand nearby and wait damm stands out and obvious lol. If in a busy street everyone walk around, playing phone is much less obvious.
Just need to be smart about it when in a discreet area. Last time always can act as though I’m playing Pokémon Go, though now still can play la. But even if look obvious no one can say anything about it, I always act like I’m waiting for grab or what lo.
In busy streets when you wait and suddenly head up to a unit, you never know who might be observing and looking at the crowd in and out of the same condo. U will just be more likely seen by more pairs of eyes. And maybe sometimes even people you know. The likelihood of being seen by someone familiar at a discreet location is prob lower.
Old 28-08-2023, 07:47 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Amei will be back next month. Hope her new place is not a lousy one, I like that one at central.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-08-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
goinginblind150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/yi-ran-massage/

Location: central hotel, pretty accessible, 5-10 walk from station

Looks: vids should be the closest

Massage: short massage, not here for it anyways

Sensual: full body cat bath, lots of tongue and mouth action used

GFE: super GFE, very good at holding convos

TLDR; opted for BBBJ package, worth it for the price
Old 28-08-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

This one is suck until like that bah... not the tougue lol

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 28-08-2023 at 09:09 PM.
Old 28-08-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big brothers got time this week to have fun any recommendations? Normally i find juan zi for 2xHJ, wanna experience new ladies. Got my eyes on them so far:
-An Qi
- Ki Ki
- Lora
Old 28-08-2023, 10:03 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Normally if it is a new place, I will definitely go early to recce the place. I will look for things like places to hide from the rain, observe the human traffic, toilet,bus stops, eateries etc. If first time is ulu place, I will go to the nearby bus stop and do my work. If there are shops, will normally go around there to hide a bit. I will not be stationary most of the time as most of the time I will be exploring the surrounding area to figure my escape route.
But once I see a familiar place, I will arrange in a way that there is minimal waiting.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icopral View Post
Any bros manage to contact anqi? Didn't get her reply.
Usually MLs would reply, unless you don’t have record or you have bad record.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:05 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Big brothers got time this week to have fun any recommendations? Normally i find juan zi for 2xHJ, wanna experience new ladies. Got my eyes on them so far:
-An Qi
- Ki Ki
- Lora
Lora is much better than Ki Ki.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-08-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Nowadays a lot of $300-$400 full service type but without many services such as painting. To me it isn't a "full" menu. I rather stick to her half menu.
Pay $300-$400 this cannot that cannot. They think we are carrrot heads.
I've seen $200-$260 ones with better packages.
not sure if is SMRT bro FR on TT, says 20% discount and real life not so pretty.... xiao qi/qiqi/wencun so chio last time charge 280 for full.... hmmmm
Old 29-08-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Lora is much better than Ki Ki.
How would you compare lora and anqi then?
Old 29-08-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Llfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not won't, but can't. She probably had to spend a short stint in Changi hostel before returning home.

Like Clearly and a few others who came around that period, they were conned by evil agents who issued them fake student or work passes. And because they had paid a hefty sum to these middlemen to come to Singapore to make money, some made the decision to overstay for as long as they could, as long as they didn't get arrested. In several cases, if they had the good fortune of not being arrested, they would surrender themselves when they decided that it was time for them to go back for good.
Wa how come you guys know so much about Aime

When was the last time you were able to get her? wasn’t able to book her since last year. Now suddenly rtc

Last edited by Llfriend; 29-08-2023 at 12:58 AM.
Old 29-08-2023, 06:00 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
How would you compare lora and anqi then?
Anqi is better than Kiki. Lora is still better than Anqi. Pretty face with a teenager body, where to find?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1