The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
You all can say what you want.

Amei now can only be book at least 2 days in advance.
Same day booking impossible, not even 1 day in advance.

130 is nothing to many apparently. Year end maybe even harder to book because many will be getting AWS.
Got so jialat meh… I visited her like 1-2 months ago I got an appointment on the same day, although caveat is it was a weekend and I had the whole afternoon free so more flexibility to choose the time I want and she can. Prior to that yes I did not manage to find a suitable time a few times.
This period is usually less busy for them actually those with family and kids may be traveling. Typically school holiday periods and public holidays are no good for them. And choose weekends for better chance.
Old 29-11-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
ilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
What some bro shared is she came back for a while at least, during her birthday I think. Not sure if she stayed on. Surprised you have her douyin even as I thought she kept it private.
She’s probably moved on to something else, or already has a bf or something. I was a regular but she had deleted me. Oh well.
Heard that 2 of the JS gang girls married Singaporeans. Probably Angel and Ziyu
Old 29-11-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Isn’t that more like a fake FJ cowgirl position?
She was sitting on the bed, not on you
Old 29-11-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wtf if this story is real you are one brave man, dare to raw and cum inside a ML… seems like some here are probably not around during the big hooha days. Good luck man…
Care to share about the big hooha days? Seeing a lot of bros now very garang and take the raw option without considering much also haha
Old 29-11-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Isn’t that more like a fake FJ cowgirl position?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
She was sitting on the bed, not on you
Think she’s sitting on your belly part ? Hahah
Old 29-11-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Care to share about the big hooha days? Seeing a lot of bros now very garang and take the raw option without considering much also haha
https://www.asiaone.com/women/i-will...s-former-lover

one is enough to ruin the rest of your life
Old 29-11-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
https://www.asiaone.com/women/i-will...s-former-lover

one is enough to ruin the rest of your life
Thats why never ever let MLs/FLs know your personal number, address, work info, etc. Later come stalk you, lol. Got child also may not be yours.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 29-11-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wtf if this story is real you are one brave man, dare to raw and cum inside a ML… seems like some here are probably not around during the big hooha days. Good luck man…
Dome 1 some of the FL is offering raw service +$100, think that’s much more risky, raw is war, please be safe hahah…
Old 29-11-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
For the benefit of some bros here, $120 services are before covid:
- can French
- can zhut
- can roam till 4G minimum
- full nude / or with panty
- massage decent (not piano)
- sensual decent
- good figure and decent looking (below 30 yo)

If they are older or figure abit out, they usually put 110 or they made up with exceptional massage or sensual.

Understand that price can be inflated to $130 due to economy. But doesn't mean it is acceptable for services to become vanilla.
Is like ordering chicken rice, pay more with lesser meat.

The quality of services should not drop too much. And we are the demand. I wonder how we can savage this.

One good example is Ice. Im sure some bros know. Shes fulfilled all the above with very good services at $120.
thats true.. at the very least they should still offer 2xhj like last time as an option.. last time 2xhj was the norm for $110/60mins..
Old 29-11-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
thats true.. at the very least they should still offer 2xhj like last time as an option.. last time 2xhj was the norm for $110/60mins..
We also had shower together.
Old 29-11-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Most of the older cheongster would jump onto the opportunity.
Those that don’t have much thing left in the world for them to care about
anymore.

CD didn’t really became an item until the 90’s. So before that, creampie is a standard thing. I started young, so I wen thru that phase too. But now chicken out.

One of my chionging buddy is 20 years my senior. He is still going strong and has never put on a cap before.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-11-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

With the current hype on this gal, I decide to jump onto this bandwagon.

First off, she replied me using WA after I sms her.
So, Bros can try to WA her.

I kind of like her location as the surroundings are discreet and quiet. Also good for foot soldiers as it is only a short distance away from MRT.

Rest assured she looks as per the pictures. In fact, I think she looks better in person. Kind of reminds me some jap actress...(AV??)...lol...not sure.
I find her cute with a tinge of sultryness.

Pros:-
-she stays alone
-apartment looks clean, seemed like the entire condo is quite new.
-use of disposable towels and bedsheet
-clean shower room. i kind of like the shower head. Fine spray but very powerful. I really got temptation to unscrew it and fixed it to my water heater.
-she adjusted the room lighting and also put on air purifier.
-although the massage was abit short, I can sense she is good at it.
-session was done fully commited...no usage of hp
-she was always polite and full of smile. really brightens up my day.
-very good attitude and also pour me a drink.
-she is quite chatty but I find she spoke quite soft. Maybe I old man, hearing not so good.
-she went for shower (good hygiene) after I shoot out and when she came back, she do some massage on my small bro.

Cons:-
-she apologise to me saying her big auntie arrived, so can't do FN. I was a tad disappointed. She say will make up to me next time in FN. What to do??
-think her boobs slightly enhanced, but overall still nice to hold.

Worth a RTM. But I think she will be quite busy going forward.
Old 29-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

( Click to show/hide )
With the current hype on this gal, I decide to jump onto this bandwagon.

First off, she replied me using WA after I sms her.
So, Bros can try to WA her.

I kind of like her location as the surroundings are discreet and quiet. Also good for foot soldiers as it is only a short distance away from MRT.

Rest assured she looks as per the pictures. In fact, I think she looks better in person. Kind of reminds me some jap actress...(AV??)...lol...not sure.
I find her cute with a tinge of sultryness.

Pros:-
-she stays alone
-apartment looks clean, seemed like the entire condo is quite new.
-use of disposable towels and bedsheet
-clean shower room. i kind of like the shower head. Fine spray but very powerful. I really got temptation to unscrew it and fixed it to my water heater.
-she adjusted the room lighting and also put on air purifier.
-although the massage was abit short, I can sense she is good at it.
-session was done fully commited...no usage of hp
-she was always polite and full of smile. really brightens up my day.
-very good attitude and also pour me a drink.
-she is quite chatty but I find she spoke quite soft. Maybe I old man, hearing not so good.
-she went for shower (good hygiene) after I shoot out and when she came back, she do some massage on my small bro.

Cons:-
-she apologise to me saying her big auntie arrived, so can't do FN. I was a tad disappointed. She say will make up to me next time in FN. What to do??
-think her boobs slightly enhanced, but overall still nice to hold.

Worth a RTM. But I think she will be quite busy going forward
Bro most of your pros are on hygiene lol. How's her skill in sensual?
Old 29-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel View Post
Heard that 2 of the JS gang girls married Singaporeans. Probably Angel and Ziyu
My friend showed me wedding video of another very famous vanilla ML that operated from Joochiat. Dunno who she is coz I never visit her before. The profile of the guests looks like it was in SG too. Anyone knows?
Old 29-11-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
My friend showed me wedding video of another very famous vanilla ML that operated from Joochiat. Dunno who she is coz I never visit her before. The profile of the guests looks like it was in SG too. Anyone knows?

10kkj

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1