The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
asewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pleasures of life

Repeat post
Old 30-03-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

14 yr old girl getting much sex from Uncle... wow
Old 30-03-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
With my head dangling off the edge of the bench, he position himself at my face while having the access to roam freely with his hands. He inserted his penis into my mouth and proceeded to grind into a rhythm. While fucking my mouth, I felt warm liquid being poured all over my boobs, stomach and vagina. I then felt his hands rub this oily substance on my boobs, I leak even more from below as he play with my nipples. He then planted his tongue on my vagina and started to lick it expertly.

M: Ahhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

L: No vulgarities girl... One more time gonna get a spanking ah!
T. Q. v. much girl for taking so much time to write out such a sexy delicious update for us to enjoy reading ...of yr horny uncle L licking your notti pussy making u squirt out so much of yr wet pussy juices like peeing like that or like a tsunami splashing wave after wave of cum shots out of yr sexy little vagina wetting yr room floor n turning it into a mini swimming pool ...hehe...

enjoyed reading yr latest sexy updates very much ....he pleasuring yr pussy by licking n sucking it n u returning his favour by doing the same to his erected penis thru a bbbj

But can u clarify how yr old uncle L was able to pour n rub oil all over yr naked body while he was fucking you in yr tiny little mouth esp tis part u said he could even "plant his tongue on my vagina and started to lick it expertly" ???...how did the horny old man manage to do those 2 notti things to u all at one time girl ??? ....like to know if u r able to explain

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-03-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
AudreyJule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, do continue
Old 01-04-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16223 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, great hot write up. Thanks
Old 02-04-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
36six deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, looking forward to more updates!
Old 04-04-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

It's been quite a few days already since the dear TS sis last updated her notti story ...don't know wat's happen to her ???...don't tell me she is MIA-ing again ??? ...sigh..all yr fans r waiting for u

Old 04-04-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Story
It was the first time I attempted to play basketball with my friends. Fresh off A Levels, nights were spent out with friends almost everyday. One particular night, me and a few teammates were at an international school, we were trying out basketball, for most of us, it was our first time. A random Chinese guy ask us if we wanted to play a friendly game of 4v4, we obliged as we were pretty bored. Being young and competitive, we tried our best to defend the guys, they were not good at all to be honest, or maybe just giving us change. This particular guy, let’s name him E, took the chance to back into me any every opportunity. I tried to knock his ball free but couldn, his wingspan too much for me. We won the first few games and they started upping their game, E in particular had a few shots from distance. Before we knew it, it was almost 12, my captain ask if anyone needed a lift, 2 hands shot up spontaneously. I stayed in the east so as usual, alone....
While waiting outside the vicinity for taxi,

E: Mel right?

M: yea? How do you get my name?

E: heard your teammates calling you that.

M: oh! And you are?

E: I’m Ethan.

M: Hi Ethan, nice to meet you!

E: need a lift home?

M: oh no thank you, I’m in the east so.. pretty outta the way for anyone.

E: nice, I’m at Mountbatten, you?

M: Siglap but there’s really no need la.

E: really? Come on!

M: No need la, besides I hardly know you, what if you’re not safe?

E: oh yes I’m a predator waiting to kidnap you and rob you.. come on la.

M: okay okay

I was actually in awe that he drove a vintage Porsche 924. Trying to remain nonchalant.

M: your ride? It’s nice...

E: it certainly is, hop in will ya?

I climb into the car, it had a tinge of lemongrass smell, relaxing and comfortable.

E: so, tell me more about yourself Mel.

M: I’m just waiting for my results for now? If they suck then I’ll prolly work first or something.

E: I would imagine it to be hard to suck in results from that jc you’re from.

Pointing subtly at my pe shirt.

M: aiya doesn mean study here means results will be good okay, I have to mug like shit just to get good grades and even so it’s quite demoralising when the rest of the class doesn and still gets better then me.

E: well maybe should destress then?

M: how?!

E: I don’t know drinking? Have sex? Go out? Whichever ways helps you the most.

Whispering under my breath

M: sex does sound good.

E: what was that?

M: nothing.

E: I heard it... just confirming.

M: heard what!

E: whatever you say. Want some water? There’s some water in your side pocket.

M: thank you.

I open the bottle and took a big gulp.

M: it’s a little hot, can you turn up the aircon?

E: sure.

I dozed off soon enough. When I woke up, I was on a sofa covered in a blanket.

E: hello stranger, awake already?

M: Wah where am I?

E: you concussed in my car and I Didn know where you lived so I just brought you home first.

M: sorry... I don’t know why I’m so tired.

E: you seem more emotionally tired then physically tired.

Giving him a weak smile, I sat up and kick off the sheets.

M: May I stay the night over? I don’t really wanna go home..

E: uhhh you sure?

I don’t know what was I doing, I just said:

M: I’ll do anything you ask tonight, just let me stay alright.

E: maybe you can start by taking off your clothes

I hurl my pe shirt off my head, slowly unclipping my bra, letting it drop to the floor. Getting out of my fbts , I wasn wearing any panties.

E: omg come here, come here. Take my cock in your mouth.

I crawled towards him, pulling down his shorts, outsprang a huge penis.

M: oooo that’s a big one, you have a lot of cum in it for me?

E: oh yes suck me!

Licking the tip, teasing his balls, I engulf his penis whole into my mouth, I could feel it hit the back of my throat. It was so huge so tasty and so warm. He moan and grab my head to fuck my mouth.

E: oh yes you slut, take it deep!!!

Pulling his penis out of my mouth.

E: you like to talk dirty yea? Let me get real dirty with you. Spread your legs.

As he spread his legs, I push them back, exposing his asshole.

M: this is your bribe for letting me stay the night.

I lick his asshole ferociously, ignoring the pungent smell, jamming my tongue into the deepest depths I could. Drawing involuntarily moans from him in a process, I kept going for the next 15 minutes.
I couldn wait for his load already...
Old 04-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gambu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, more please!
Old 04-04-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Story

E: oh yes you slut, take it deep!!!

Pulling his penis out of my mouth.

E: you like to talk dirty yea? Let me get real dirty with you. Spread your legs.

As he spread his legs, I push them back, exposing his asshole.

M: this is your bribe for letting me stay the night.

I lick his asshole ferociously, ignoring the pungent smell, jamming my tongue into the deepest depths I could. Drawing involuntarily moans from him in a process, I kept going for the next 15 minutes.
I couldn wait for his load already...
So notti girl u r again TS sis ...wow !...dinno u r a v. good assrimmer as well ...enjoyable update ...can't wait to know wat happens after Ethan shoot his load out ??

Old 06-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

different meaning for different people, some people love calm life while some people love adventurous life...and there is no right or wrong
Old 06-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So notti girl u r again TS sis ...wow !...dinno u r a v. good assrimmer as well ...enjoyable update ...can't wait to know wat happens after Ethan shoot his load out ??
notti girls always there, depends on whether you have the interested to stay with them or not
Old 07-04-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
mokiedoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, do continue
Old 07-04-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
notti girls always there, depends on whether you have the interested to stay with them or not
No, not true...there r not many notti girls ard...most r the guai guai shy shy type n some even worse, the no-nonsense type

Old 07-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
germanstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Advert Space Available