The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Re-location advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund899 View Post
i think it also depends on your expectation of the kind of life you want to lead when starting out in a new country.
look at the prc chinese many do not have much money and education, but they dare venture out of china to make a living. they take up any kind of job that can make money.
I live in China for many years already.

Despite the many undesirable habits the PRCs have.
They are the most street smart and enterprising people I've ever encountered.

This one I have to hand it to them as I've learnt many things from PRCs over the years.
I've learnt the art of analysis, forecasting, negotiation and human behavior.
You cannot never learn that from the rigid school education system and culture in Singapore.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaneO View Post

I was thinking of migrating there in my mid 30s, look for a early to mid 20s wifey and settle down happily every after. tough life.
When I know my Thai wife, she was 24 and I'm 36......I did move over to Thailand in my late 30s, set up business in Bangkok and stay there 5 years before I hand over and decided to retire in CM. Only regrets is why I wasted 5 years in Bangkok, should have just move to CM and retire earlier
Old 13-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
ZaneO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
When I know my Thai wife, she was 24 and I'm 36......I did move over to Thailand in my late 30s, set up business in Bangkok and stay there 5 years before I hand over and decided to retire in CM. Only regrets is why I wasted 5 years in Bangkok, should have just move to CM and retire earlier
Care to share what business you are involved in? Successfully or not etc? By hand over, you mean handover to your thai associate? Not worried that would con you meh?
Old 13-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaneO View Post
Care to share what business you are involved in? Successfully or not etc? By hand over, you mean handover to your thai associate? Not worried that would con you meh?

Mid size company importing and distributor in Thailand, and I'm just a small shareholder of that multi millions baht company so is the big shareholder to worry......while I happily retired up north.

Main point is..........not easy to do business in Thailand due to :

1. Language
2. Lazy and not responsible Thai people (not all of course)
3. Red tapes and under table cost involve.
4. Thai prefer to work with Thai.

If want to do business, better choice in Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia etc......As for Thailand, either you invest in big or just spend money retire or having fun. (Earn SGD or USD and spend THB)
Old 13-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

It is never easy to do business in Thailand. I do not understand why so many want to come here to business, just because of so called cheaper daily expenses and chio sweet demure gers?

Spend in Thailand n u will enjoy more instead.
Old 13-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
(Earn SGD or USD and spend THB)
Best advice to all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is never easy to do business in Thailand. I do not understand why so many want to come here to business, just because of so called cheaper daily expenses and chio sweet demure gers?

Spend in Thailand n u will enjoy more instead.
Yalor they think the grass is greener in Thailand.
Maybe lemon grass lah 5555!

Just because they go to Thai discos in Singapore every weekend they think they know everything about Thailand.
THE LAND OF FAKE SMILES!
Old 13-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Yalor they think the grass is greener in Thailand.
Maybe pussy juice here taste better?
Old 13-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe pussy juice here taste better?
Yalah the pussy juices in Thailand have thicker Som Tam and Tom Yam broth.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Ray84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanced upon this article from another SG bro.

Good read for those who are interested in migrating over to BKK for the long term.

A City That Never Fails To Amaze
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/read...ails-to-amaze/
Old 20-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Ray84 for the link. Just finished reading it and I was hoping the author would elaborate more on the relationships he had with the girls rather than just a summary.

While what he mentioned is true to a certain extent, we experience different people from all walks of life and they might not all reflect the behaviors that he has encountered. Nonetheless, I guess thats the true "black magic" of Thailand. When you think you are adequately prepared for anything and everything Thailand can throw at you and yet, you unconsciously become a victim of its illusion.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yalah the pussy juices in Thailand have thicker Som Tam and Tom Yam broth.
Lol.. especially when those puyings who love Som Tam Paala..
Ooi..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 21-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Lol.. especially when those puyings who love Som Tam Paala..
Ooi..
Oh my so nasty!
Old 22-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Good news for those dying to stay in Thailand... Thai govt has approved 10 yrs visa for foreigners but u must be 50 n above... currently only 1 year renewal.
Old 22-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Tai Kor... U mean this😀

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/...o-woo-tourists

Quote:
Good news for those dying to stay in Thailand... Thai govt has approved 10 yrs visa for foreigners but u must be 50 n above... currently only 1 year renewal.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 24-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Saw the title and I tot fireballs will be shooting all around... but quite surprise lao jiao here actually took the patience to gave some sound advice...

Somewhere I read something about factories... bro, don't only think twice... think 10 times better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1