The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

We showered and then wrapped ourselves in the bathsuit and went up to the deck. We sat side by side and chatted. I started to ask about her family and she slowly opened up. She told me she has a husband and a daughter age 12. I probed about her husband and she told me they are still on good terms, just that they dont have intimacy anymore. I asked why and she said because his cock no longer can erect. I asked then how come can still give birth to her daughter? She replied the daughter is by another guy! I was shocked to hear that and wanted her to explain...
Old 12-01-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

May said that actually they had adopted this daughter, but I somehow sensed that she had lied. So I told her not to lie and should tell me the truth, She then slowly tell the truth again...

She said on the wedding night, her husband was dead drunk and knocked out completely. She sneaked out to meet her then lover, her husband's boss, and they had sex and he made her pregnant. When news of her pregnancy announced to her husband, he started to treat her coldly as he himself knew he cannot erect and the child is not his. He didnt question her but still bring up the daughter without grudges. Just that they are more like a family than just husband and wife. Her daughter is definitely closer to her, she said.

I asked her she didnt let her husband know who the father is, and she replied No. She already in the wrong and she didnt want to rub salt to it. I probed further why she get into affair with her husband's boss and she replied she didnt wanted to, but her husband always got drunk and his boss had to call her to get him home. So as time passes, they got feelings for each other and when she told the Boss she was getting married, the Boss said they must meet up fast.
Old 12-01-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

I asked May why dont she marry the Boss instead and she replied he is already married, so they can only meet secretly. I probed further when and where was the first time they had sex. She didnt think much and told me in the Boss's office. Before I asked how, she said she went to work as a tea lady in his office as he offered her a very high salary, so she took up the offer and she only had to work 3 days a week..

I asked May to say the important points, so she cut short the grandmother story by saying it happened because he bought her a dress, something she doesnt wear(wow sounds similar to the bikini I bought for her). She said there was one day when she was about to knock off and the Boss asked her whether can go buy a sandwich for him.And so she went and when she was about to get back to the office, it rained heavily and she ran back to the office soaking wet. The Boss saw her in that awkward situation, offered her a dress to change. He even said he specially picked it for her, making her smitten by his actions.

May said the dress was a tight fitting black dress which fitted her nicely and she was instantly impressed with his vision. She told me the dress made her ass stood out( I fully can visualise that) and the Boss was attracted to her. He then pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly before caressing her ass, which turned her on. I asked so the Boss just removed her clothes and they fucked? She said No, he was very romantic, he kissed her, massaged her body and started to arouse her before stripping her. I asked her she didnt object, she said No, she was attracted to him and let him do anything. I probed further what else he did, she swallowed her saliva before she continued..
Old 12-01-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 13
Gixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant future

Im guessing TS will have a fuck buddy very soon.. TS can fill in the void which was left under utilised..
Old 12-01-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

May said she just let the Boss do anything, from stripping her naked, playing her breasts and kissed her pussy(she just said kissed pussy), and of course making love..
I asked her then how she felt being intimate with me, she replied its really not what she wanted, she thought we were just frens.

Then I asked her what about now, after we had done twice and I could tell she really enjoyed it. She said yes she did enjoy, thats because my cock was long and hard and she had never experienced that before. Her husband and her lover had shorter cock. I asked her how long she hasnt had sex, she replied the last time was with the Boss on her wedding night. I asked her sure or not, thats about 12 years already, she was firmed to say Yes! But I doubted it though...
Old 12-01-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Juliex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG 12 years without sex. Pussy gotten mouldy already
Old 12-01-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

I still continued my probing by asking her whether she still meet up with the Boss, she said no more. After hearing she was pregnant with his kid, he terminated both her and her husband. I asked her then she never get money from him, she said he did give her money as separation fee.

May then said she decided to keep the child as she wanted it as a memory. I told her its a brave move, which she agreed. Because of this daughter, her husband treated her coldly. I asked her does her husband know who is the Father, she said yes, she told him the truth as someone had told him. I guess that someone is the Boss!

May then said enough about herself and wanted to know more about me. So i told her how I started my rendezvous. Told about how my ex wife cheated on me with angmo, my rendezvous with Mandy, Alice and Sophia, and how I lost all these ladies to all the angmos. May patted me on my back and said she was sorry to hear that but shes amazed how the angmos could snatched away the ladies. I made a huge mistake by telling her that those angmos have huge cocks and are very good in arousing ladies..

May seemed interested to know more but I stopped saying more. She then laughed and pointed to my cock and said, yours already very long, you mean those angmos are longer? I just smiled and said, well there are always longer cocks. I patted back May and told her we had rested enough and now its time for the 5 X Pain...

May: Huh? I thought you already gave me, why still have?
Me: Because you just now lied to me at first, remember?
May: oh no, You are bad
Me: yes I am bad, but you are disobedient, I must punish you
May: Lets eat first, I am hungry..

I agreed, and we finished off the ham and cheese...
Old 13-01-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11001 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

May's husband cock no longer can erect so TS can take over her husband duty, cheers!
Old 13-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
May's husband cock no longer can erect so TS can take over her husband duty, cheers!
Unfortunately, I only took over for a week, as she go with another guy..;
Old 13-01-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliex View Post
OMG 12 years without sex. Pussy gotten mouldy already
Dont think its mouldy as I believed she had lied,
Old 13-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

After we had finished eating, it was bright and sunny and I asked her whether she wana sun tanned. She said ok and I removed her bath robe and out spring that yummy ass! The red marks were all gone and I was determined to smack it again. I told May, before we sun tanned, I wished to carry out the 5 x pain. She kept quiet but looked at me. I held her hand and pulled her up before bringing her to the front of the yacht. I instructed her to hold on to the railing and hold it tight. Then I held back her legs further back and made her bend. Lifted her ass up and I gave it a loud kiss...so yummy.. May shivered a bit when I kissed her ass, thats where I found out her ass is her gspot..

I started spanking her ass with my bare hand and the piak piak sound was loud. Soon all my hand marks were seen on her ass but strangely, May did not scream in pain or moan. She turned her back to look at me and even challenged me to spank harder. I asked her why, she said she will get high if spank harder, like just now the first time I did.. I then took up her bathroba and twist it up before giving her ass a whip...

May certainly loved that as she moaned instead of scream. I whipped a few more times and she moaned louder, making me cannot tahan. I did the crazy thing of kneeling down behind her and started to lick her pussy. All her juices were flowing out heavily and dripping down her thighs as I licked it. May lifted her head up and moaned loud into the sea..

As we were too engrossed in our sexual act, We didnt realise another yacht passed by us! A group of hungry wolves were whistling at us, which made both May and I woke up from our "Songness"!

The group of guys and gals were egging us to fuck, as they say "Cmon, give the woman the best fuck you can"! With my cock hardened, I quickly stood up and wanted to penetrate. With my cock just about to insert, May ran off from the front quickly and went down the deck. The group from the yacht were driving away and they gave me the thumbs up! Haha...
Old 13-01-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

I went down the deck to look for May and she was proning on the sofa like a dog and spanking her own ass! Wow what a sight to see, I know she already horny, but decided to play some more..

May continued her spanking even though she saw me. She told me she was feeling itchy and asked me to spank her. I went over, lifted her ass up, but I didnt spank. Instead, I kissed and licked her ass cheek completely, making her shivered heavily. I saw her juices flowing out non stop but I continued. I opened up her ass crack to the fullest and gave that tiny hole a good slow lick. May moaned louder and shivered tremendously!This is my first time seeing a tiny asshole and I love how cute it is! (My ex wife's already broken before I met her)(Alice's also kena broken by her ex husband, when I analed her first time, her hole was still quite tight, but after she got hooked up with angmos and blacks, her asshole is big and felt loose)(Mandy's asshole was very loose, even i penetrated in, it felt like no feeling)(Sophia's asshole was only once broken when I met her, but after hanging out with angmos, hers also became badly broken)!
Old 13-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

After getting myself into highness, I really wanted to penetrate into her asshole!
So I slowly put my cock in front of her pussy and started rubbing against her pussy. May changed her moan tone, and told me to put it in. I slowly put it in and then pulled out! This action will always make women want more! True enough,May wanted it fully in, but I used the same method of putting it in a bit then pulled out. I actually wanted to wet my cock with her juice so that i can penetrate into that favourite hole of mine!

I did a few times and without warning, I penetrated fully and gave her a few fuck in that favourite doggie position! Again the piak pik pok sound and her moaning filled the sky. I felt its about time and I pulled out my cock. I slowly tried to penetrate into her asshole and it did go in a little and broken some skin. May screamed in pain and then realised what I wanted to do. She quickly sat up and pushed me away. Then she scolded me for trying to anal her and She said "She will never allow anyone to fuck her backside, Never!"

Then she ignored me and went up..
Old 14-01-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
zerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please keep going ...
Old 16-01-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11001 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Unfortunately, I only took over for a week, as she go with another guy..;
How the other guy managed to snatch May? Any way you had one week of enjoyment, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1