The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 17
avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Joycelyn Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaker View Post
I only got this acc. You think I like you very free create multiple acc?
then you are indeed an idiot. create an acc to talk shit. btw i leave my nick when i zap you no worries.

Min power of 9 to exchange points

Waiting for return up: burzum;

Blacklisted: ultraman070; ray2003; wpns; jon2000sg;

Need new post: cuteboy12345208; g-unit; tsuna7; SMGG;
Old 26-06-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 10
seanteo94 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseanteo94 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I last one to zap him 0 HAHAHA
Old 26-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanteo94 View Post
I last one to zap him 0 HAHAHA
lol you are the man. you make him turn grey

Old 26-06-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

seanteo94 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseanteo94 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avboys View Post
lol you are the man. you make him turn grey
End up tio zap by someone who said "Zapping very shiok isit"
Old 26-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanteo94 View Post
End up tio zap by someone who said "Zapping very shiok isit"
no worries and you know why.....

Old 26-06-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avboys View Post
no worries and you know why.....
Haha suay, but nvm, I will get back my points some other time by contributing...
Old 26-06-2016, 02:34 AM
Big Apple YNWA

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6889 / Power: 14
redapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmycum View Post
Wohaaaa, may you ball-less dickshit motherless zappers lived a cursed life if you have downloaded any of the clips that I have posted.
aiyoh pls dun curse me... i hav nvr dl any of ur links b4...i dun think i ever will.

how abt u? hav u ever dl any of my links b4?

dun end up cursing urself.

u abuse me...its normal i will zap u further wat.

u abuse me in ur PM...i reply u nicely...u say i threaten u??
i ask u not to spam the threads.

dun twist the facts pls. not even once hav i fxxk u b4.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
eatmycum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wahaaaa, at least some people got some tiny miny balls to zap and leave nick unlike the biggest shithead. And I repeat again you dickshit ASSple, you were zapping me even when I was posting in ONE FARKING THREAD! Dun try to act HOLY SHIT ASS by talking cock that its because I spam.
Old 26-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Leaker is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundergod967 View Post
leaker clone come liao ... dun wan nvm nobody force you to do it those mod zap people got reason de ... how many clone account you have come here gather we zap till red all together ...
Which part of it you dun understand. Leaker is leaker. No clone.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Just want to tell the person who zap me without power and said he got info about me:

Who ever said that I am using my real name? Please don't hurt innocent people!!
Old 26-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wahaaaa, at least some people got some tiny miny balls to zap and leave nick unlike the biggest shithead. And I repeat again you dickshit ASSple, you were zapping me even when I was posting in ONE FARKING THREAD! Dun try to act HOLY SHIT ASS by talking cock that its because I spam.
You should know why RedApple is zapping you. You were spamming in this forum previously, posting models EACH THREAD. I don't know about the rules in ad links for this forum, but if you TRUELY cater to the bros in SBF, I'm sure you would just give the direct link rather than wasting people time when they find out that the link don't work.

I believe RedApple is just doing his job as a moderator. You just join in 2016 only(Or maybe you have a lot of clones), but I think you don't even know who he is and how much he has contributed in here. Childish fuck.
Old 26-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Big Apple YNWA

redapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckeverywhere View Post
walao you are another dickhead that can't read what eatmycum said even when its so farking big in bold??

he was zapped first time (by Redapple26) when he was opening few threads, no arguement, but he was zapped 2nd and third time (again by same moderator) when he was already posting in one thread! get it??! or you need a big dictionary??
i zap him again becos he start to abuse me .... reasonable? till now...i hav not even ask after his mother.

u say i zap u...i dun even know u till today...i willask the boss to provide me ur list of zaps...den we will know if u r lying anot. pls dun falsely accuse me of something i nvr do.
Old 26-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
eatmycum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by redapple26 View Post
i zap him again becos he start to abuse me .... reasonable? till now...i hav not even ask after his mother.

u say i zap u...i dun even know u till today...i willask the boss to provide me ur list of zaps...den we will know if u r lying anot. pls dun falsely accuse me of something i nvr do.

Don't bullshit lah! i only found out that YOU ARE THE NO-BALLS ZAPPER after the 3rd zap!! so how the fuck i abuse you before that when you are zapping in secret?!!

Trying to hide the facts again, especially there's one remark from you that i was sharing old set!!
Old 26-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Big Apple YNWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckeverywhere View Post
So you are saying no one can post old sets? and every set was from Redapple? and is there a rule saying no ad links too?
he dunno the story...i nvr say such things b4...so many ppl sharing models sets. like mintboi etc etc...i nvr go zap them or wat.

i zap him purely becos he spam the threads in the 1st place.
Old 26-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Big Apple YNWA

Quote:
Don't bullshit lah! i only found out that YOU ARE THE NO-BALLS ZAPPER after the 3rd zap!! so how the fuck i abuse you before that when you are zapping in secret?!!

Trying to hide the facts again, especially there's one remark from you that i was sharing old set!!
okie loh...i admit i m jealous of u...jealous of ur high pts...see u one time zap one time. happy??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1