The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Hey Happy Birthday Shifu Saint!
'Live reporting' from Danok, DNN (Danok News Network)

More picture will be cuming..... Happy Birthday Bro Saint..... what a party! Nice strip show...........

ps, ah pek nearly died.......... cannot take the pace of excitement....
Old 15-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
'Live reporting' from Danok, DNN (Danok News Network)

More picture will be cuming..... Happy Birthday Bro Saint..... what a party! Nice strip show...........

ps, ah pek nearly died.......... cannot take the pace of excitement....

hahaha Birthday boy got strip to his "birthday suit"?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 15-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

happy birthday Master Saint. I wish you all the best in Bonking and may god bless you with the ability to cum in numerous times, firm and hard cock, always get free gems, always young and energetic, and happy orgasm.
Old 15-09-2008, 03:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

My simple FR on 14th sept

Arrived in Danok around 730pm Malaysia time. Sunday really no traffic in custom. very smooth. Cross border in just 10 mins including walking from DFZ too thai custom.

Arrived my gal's room and she was eating snack while watching TV. The first word she came out was "yooo.... hiu kao".... really kns. Told her will have dinner with grand sifu the saint because brithday ma. we met in restaurant behind model club around 830pm, nice environment. Food wise we ordered park leg, steamed big head prawn, fish, fried egg with oyster, deep fried prawn. It's nice but abit expensive. Almost RM400 for 10 person.... peng la....

After the dinner, we attacked our regular club model. Not many gals inside as it's sunday ma. customer also nitnoi... Initially not many gal come to us. But after grand sifu T_T came, gals flood our table liao keke. Birthday song and cake cutting session was held around 11pm. Alot of photo taking, till my eye also blur blur keke...

Me went back with my gal around 12am due to i have to leave danok early morning 6am. Got to catch some sleep la. But end up having 2 rounds with my gal and only manage to sleep for 3 hours only. tiu....

Woke up 6am morning next day and leave. The sky is still dark. Almost everyone still sleeping la.. keke... Very quiet on the street, custom official look sleepy also, maybe they also cheong very late last night.. haha... The DFZ car park open at 6am malaysia time too.... so no issue for me to leave at 615am... keke... Although it was rush but nice trip. :P
Old 15-09-2008, 04:31 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post

Arrived in Danok around 730pm Malaysia time. Sunday really no traffic in custom. very smooth. Cross border in just 10 mins including walking from DFZ too thai custom.

Arrived my gal's room and she was eating snack while watching TV. The first word she came out was "yooo.... hiu kao".... really kns. Told her will have dinner with grand sifu the saint because brithday ma. we met in restaurant behind model club around 830pm, nice environment. Food wise we ordered park leg, steamed big head prawn, fish, fried egg with oyster, deep fried prawn. It's nice but abit expensive. Almost RM400 for 10 person.... peng la....

After the dinner, we attacked our regular club model. Not many gals inside as it's sunday ma. customer also nitnoi... Initially not many gal come to us. But after grand sifu T_T came, gals flood our table liao keke. Birthday song and cake cutting session was held around 11pm. Alot of photo taking, till my eye also blur blur keke...

Me went back with my gal around 12am due to i have to leave danok early morning 6am. Got to catch some sleep la. But end up having 2 rounds with my gal and only manage to sleep for 3 hours only. tiu....

Woke up 6am morning next day and leave. The sky is still dark. Almost everyone still sleeping la.. keke... Very quiet on the street, custom official look sleepy also, maybe they also cheong very late last night.. haha... The DFZ car park open at 6am malaysia time too.... so no issue for me to leave at 615am... keke... Although it was rush but nice trip. :P

Wow....keng keng....3 hours have 2 meals....hahhahah keep in up!
Old 15-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy birthday grand sifu the saint...
May all the best health always be with u together with cheong power too..

The pic of ur strip show, remember to get back from ah gae..
Old 15-09-2008, 09:20 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
Happy birthday grand sifu the saint...
May all the best health always be with u together with cheong power too..

The pic of ur strip show, remember to get back from ah gae..
oh no.... i miss the strip show.... what a waste.....
Old 15-09-2008, 10:53 PM
SamSter

Was chatting with a puyings on phone just now. Know her from previous trip in model club. She is actually now working in Singapore as coyote in a Thai disco. The club name called nana club and located at central mall. Sifus from red dot, any idea about this nana club? Same as club in danok? Apperently quite a number of puyings work short term in sg to ern fast money. Interesting
Old 15-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:

Shifu ah!!!

Keng AH!!!!

Respect respect.. kekekekeke

BTW..

Bro The_Saint.. happy kukuday hor.. cannot make it tis time. Super duper busy with 1 project.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 16-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
p1ng-p0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taiko Holy, tot u said u not going tis trip kns.Lol beh tahan izit?Met up wif 3 muskeeters from KL group b4 they left for Danok.Haiz, must cheong wif all the grand sifus atleast once la.
Old 16-09-2008, 07:30 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
Taiko Holy, tot u said u not going tis trip kns.Lol beh tahan izit?Met up wif 3 muskeeters from KL group b4 they left for Danok.Haiz, must cheong wif all the grand sifus atleast once la.
Last minutes decide to go la. Just 1 night. Tot you coming also
Old 16-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Prince holy very steady one. who jio him he sure go. How this trip, did u manage to makan the new shalala girl????
Old 16-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Good morning to sifu playman & prince holy
Old 16-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Prince holy, is this kammou1289 the same one in WSG, part of ur gang right?
Old 16-09-2008, 09:30 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Good morning to sifu playman & prince holy
Good Morning TD.King......had breakfast already or haven't sleep yet!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1