The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2002, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Party tonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
The Famous Biker_man is back....urppppp.....

Another orgy session again...kekekekeke///

I will Pm u my number and if have time... Call me..

I would be at Melodies Karaoke at Golden Hotel... The rest of the good places full house leh......

Cheers
Nice to finally meeting Biker_man...

Await your orgy FR again...kekekeke

cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 14-09-2002, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
JKT

Bro Rainman

yes yes...I want ypur PRC contact!!! But hor...mi reservist now and will fly into Jkt on 2nd Oct, so might not have the chance to meet her in sg.

But still can give no so maybe if really have the time, den can ask her out lor So that korean Spa open liao huh...wah lau, must go there and experience it man!!!

Moon.....why still in sg? please lah...i want to see you in jkt on 2nd oct leh.

Cheers
Old 15-09-2002, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
songster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by blursam

Rainman,

Lets organize another session when we are back on week of 22/09. And KNN, this time please don't 'charbo' halfway.

Martini, Phenom, middleware, and rest of the cheongsters are you back in Jakarta by then ?

By the way, I had much better luck in HRC. Although not as many young fishes as in Millennium, but quality 'bagus' (although a little ex for 500,000 for ON).
Bro.blursam,

glad to know that you will be ETA jakarta on the 22nd. Me too...
any plans for sunday night?
The last time I go HRC,the girls a bit "tao leh", smile,smile but no respone. The girls looks like students or like rich kids. I thought cannot on one! Or what's the best time to go to HRC. What's the best pick up methods..

cheers
Old 15-09-2002, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by songster

Bro.blursam,

glad to know that you will be ETA jakarta on the 22nd. Me too...
any plans for sunday night?
The last time I go HRC,the girls a bit "tao leh", smile,smile but no respone. The girls looks like students or like rich kids. I thought cannot on one! Or what's the best time to go to HRC. What's the best pick up methods..

cheers
Hi Bro Songster,

ETA Jakarta in the afternoon, probably settle down at my hotel about 3pm. No plans on Sunday. We can definitely meet up for drinks (say in LA Bar, etc) and dinner. (By the way, me also raw in Jakarta unlike bro Rainman...the superb lau-jiao !)

Bro Rainman, what u doing after Golf ? Bro Martini, you still in Jakarta then ? Bro Middleware, whats your programme on Sunday ? What about rest of the cheongsters ? :P

HRC gals...depends....not all are for pick-ups (you are rite, there are some rich kids around there). Well, for me juz smile, make friends and see what happens. The last time I went was with Martini. For me it is after 9pm.

Last edited by blursam; 15-09-2002 at 03:47 PM.
Old 16-09-2002, 02:36 AM
Samster

[QUOTE]Originally posted by blursam
[B]

Hi Bro Songster,

ETA Jakarta in the afternoon, probably settle down at my hotel about 3pm. No plans on Sunday. We can definitely meet up for drinks (say in LA Bar, etc) and dinner. (By the way, me also raw in Jakarta unlike bro Rainman...the superb lau-jiao !)

Bro Rainman, what u doing after Golf ? Bro Martini, you still in Jakarta then ? Bro Middleware, whats your programme on Sunday ? What about rest of the cheongsters ? :P

just pm you my number, free on sunday too....
pm me your number leh , heard from rainman,,korea message open already, wanna go there, the last time I try, shiok man...
1.1/2 hours of heaven treatment.....
bro. trust me no regrets....

L.A bar also Ok, but sunday very crowded, last time I go leh.....
a ya, anything also OK man... we are in Jakarta, anything is possible.... I forgot...

keep in contact.. ok?

Old 16-09-2002, 03:51 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: JKT

Don't make Moon gain leh... He sying to come back....hehehehe

As for the PRC... Forget about her lar... Since Middleware say until she is worthless.. Will go Lido and Find new target soon...

Cheers

2nd/Oct in JKT means we won't meet leh... LEaving the day after.

Quote:
Originally posted by wonsim
Bro Rainman

yes yes...I want ypur PRC contact!!! But hor...mi reservist now and will fly into Jkt on 2nd Oct, so might not have the chance to meet her in sg.

But still can give no so maybe if really have the time, den can ask her out lor So that korean Spa open liao huh...wah lau, must go there and experience it man!!!

Moon.....why still in sg? please lah...i want to see you in jkt on 2nd oct leh.

Cheers

Old 16-09-2002, 04:16 PM
Middleware

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
MTR FR

Love Jak Bros...
went to MTR with 2 other guys on Sunday....
my god.... got there by 5.00pm and bloodly place is packed liao....
but still a lot of goodies around.,,,,
yum yum....
finally got a sofa seat ( small but then the gals can sit on yr leg ya.... )
music was fantastic..... almost like disco...
gals walking around tempting us....with their legs...boobs....tongue.......and occasion deep eye contact

what happens after that need to be share in a proper setting like a cafe or ktv ......
Old 16-09-2002, 04:22 PM
Samster

SMS me on Sun and we see lor... No promise though...

cheers

Quote:
Originally posted by blursam

Hi Bro Songster,

HRC gals...depends....not all are for pick-ups (you are rite, there are some rich kids around there). Well, for me juz smile, make friends and see what happens. The last time I went was with Martini. For me it is after 9pm.

Old 16-09-2002, 04:33 PM
Samster

Re: MTR FR

Quote:
Originally posted by Middleware
Love Jak Bros...
went to MTR with 2 other guys on Sunday....
my god.... got there by 5.00pm and bloodly place is packed liao....
but still a lot of goodies around.,,,,
yum yum....
finally got a sofa seat ( small but then the gals can sit on yr leg ya.... )
music was fantastic..... almost like disco...
gals walking around tempting us....with their legs...boobs....tongue.......and occasion deep eye contact

what happens after that need to be share in a proper setting like a cafe or ktv ......
Let me know leh.... FR dong..

Old 16-09-2002, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: JKT

Quote:
Don't make Moon gain leh... He dying to come back....hehehehe
Old 16-09-2002, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by songster
just pm you my number, free on sunday too....
pm me your number leh , heard from rainman,,korea message open already, wanna go there, the last time I try, shiok man...
1.1/2 hours of heaven treatment.....
bro. trust me no regrets....

L.A bar also Ok, but sunday very crowded, last time I go leh.....
a ya, anything also OK man... we are in Jakarta, anything is possible.... I forgot...

keep in contact.. ok?
U tried Korean SPA?? How come NO FR Wan???

Drop me a Line on Sun and we see how...

Cheers

Old 17-09-2002, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!
Dear Rain,

Good to finally meet up with you at Sydney on Friday. As mentioned earlier sorry that I had no chance to see you again that night. As you could see, I was getting pretty stoned and busy

Shame about that incident that happened to my friend's gal on Saturday. Or else you and me could have had a chance that night to go out and cheong properly.

In the end, this trip did not have many interesting FR to talk about. Neber mind. Will try again another month.

Lastly, thanks for the contact for FL given. Too bad no chance to use it yet. I was trying to 'sian' 2 china gals in Mecure instead. KNN, no result with these gals also.

Also, there were other complications in the trip that I will tell you another time.

Take care man.
Old 17-09-2002, 03:18 PM
Samster

Der Biker_man...

Your gal and me friend I guess same problem..hehehehe

Anyway.. looking forward to seeing u sometime, somewhere in Singapore,,, Will SMS U when I am back in town..

Take care..

Old 17-09-2002, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!
U are right, probably the same problem!

Like u mentioned, please contact me via SMS when you are back, and we can go out for a kopi and talk more.

enjoy Jkt you lucky man!
Old 17-09-2002, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

U tried Korean SPA?? How come NO FR Wan???

Drop me a Line on Sun and we see how...

Cheers
Bro Rainman,

I would not have known about the korean spa at Golden if not for you self-less bro who share about the wonderful experience.
Anyway, that was before they close for a while.

If I could remember the experience......I went one person so a bit scare because told the taxi to go Golden hotel at 10pm. Dont know what to behold so knn just try lah! No pain no gain...

Went to the third floor. Saw this counter, wah reception girl quite choyr!!! Then I saw one korean guy just walk out. A satisfaction look on his face. This must be the korean spa....
Then sop, wait inside the room for the girl to come, first one not so ok as I preferred big bust.. so I remember got one chance to change girl from bro.rainman fr...he,he..
SO got the next girl by the name alas or something like that...
She say 22years old, looks ok lah but bust is at least bigger than the first one.. I thought body massage, must have bust lah...
I thing I like is her bushes, wha! a bit scratchy but not so hairy. got shave one!!! Like having a shower with somebody using a scrub tpo scrub your back. BUt the scrub you know, special one.
Then the body lotion, one big bottle... She almost use the whole bottle. First pour on your back from neck to toes, than scrub,scrub with spongy bust and bushes. Then change position, turn over from front, put more body lotion. SCrub with bust and bushes. In between you can press her breast while she scrub you. Tabelah tahan! I straight away--- sadiya!!!
Then the final finale, she use the towel to clean your standing dick and follow by bbbj! Almost CIM although try to tahan but cannot.
Then she use HJ to make me come.... The whole massage 1.1/2 hrs. Shoik man..... including real massage, not press.press here then press, press there one! you know!

I ask her can do it here, at first a bit shy say cannot do it here but later say hotel but asking 700K. Never mind, forget about it. 700K can try two times korean spa!!

BUt, first time there so a new experience for me. Now I know it's open again. he!he! mao tu liao!!!

Bro.Rainman... pm me your number so I can sms you on sunday?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread