The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Passed by hse79 on wed night around 10pm. Took a peek. At least 10 to 12 LBs inside. Some are really pretty!!
Didn't take any as i'm in a hurry to deliver something to a client.
Old 18-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw an old local LB friend inside house 31, is it there isn't anymore demand for local LB? Not much was mentioned about this H31 here
Old 18-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was at 79 on thu night. A few good looking ones. Service wise not sure but some of them looks good to eat.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hardlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI bros Sorry im new here, just a question why do you need them to cum? do you give them blow job? i tot its supposed to be them service you? Sorry just want to learn more things

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
The thing about 79 is that even thou some are lookers, you never know if their tool is functional or not. They will do the hand signal that they are. But in the room is a total different story.

Some would claim they have already cum and that's why their erection can only last a while. While others are just out to scam. Pretty sad some of the older and good ones are no longer in town.
Old 19-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlover View Post
HI bros Sorry im new here, just a question why do you need them to cum? do you give them blow job? i tot its supposed to be them service you? Sorry just want to learn more things
Initially, the idea is that you want to screw them and then for some they "graduate" to giving the trans a blow job.
It is seen as helpful to the love making just as some would lick a girl's pussy to get her excited and thus enhancing the whole experience.
Later some "post-graduate" into letting the trans screw them, on the one hand, something some trans like to do (just like us) on the other something customers claim to enjoy themselves.
For getting into the trans area, it requires an open mindedness which some guys just cannot understand until they've experienced it themselves.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 19-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Initially, the idea is that you want to screw them and then for some they "graduate" to giving the trans a blow job.
It is seen as helpful to the love making just as some would lick a girl's pussy to get her excited and thus enhancing the whole experience.
Later some "post-graduate" into letting the trans screw them, on the one hand, something some trans like to do (just like us) on the other something customers claim to enjoy themselves.
For getting into the trans area, it requires an open mindedness which some guys just cannot understand until they've experienced it themselves.
Well said bro...cheers
Old 19-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlover View Post
There is also something called the prostate massage. Go read up and google it. It can be a drug. Once you have tried it, you will be hooked.
Old 20-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

does anyone know if the current house 79 are girls from Stringfellows like last time?

thanks.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Very well said. I count myself as a "graduate". Don't know if I'll ever get to "post-graduate". To each his own. Enjoy and let others enjoy!
Old 21-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Mistri View Post
Very well said. I count myself as a "graduate". Don't know if I'll ever get to "post-graduate". To each his own. Enjoy and let others enjoy!
weird, i enjoy being a grad and a post grad but not really into screwing them
Old 21-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
does anyone know if the current house 79 are girls from Stringfellows like last time?

thanks.
no bro all r different already..
Old 22-06-2011, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hardlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow Thanks for the info Bro Interesting thing I learnt

Quote:
Old 23-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so business in rowell ends around 12 midnite huh?

after midnite gotta depend on Orchard Tower huh
Old 23-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

oh!!! i am a post-graduate! cool!

can i add that as my "highest standard attained"?

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 23-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
KT.LUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
so business in rowell ends around 12 midnite huh?

after midnite gotta depend on Orchard Tower huh
Seems to be the case, was there around 12am last Sat to find out that house 79 was closed and proceeded to Geylang but again with no luck.

Just wonder does the LB in Rowell do outcall i.e can we bring them to hotel for ST? So far, i have nv done any LB at Rowell, I find the place too rundown.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1