The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchc View Post
Like to intro to bro here to a gem in sgbeautycastle KE LE ....Just visited ke le for massage , when she open the door I was thinking was she a PRC ? She dun look like one at all and her accent doesn’t sound like ,she sound and look like a hongkie or malaysian char bo. Her massage skill I can say to bro who like real massage must try!!!!!!! Really good!!!!!!! I will definitely be back for her massage . Look : 8/10 (malaysian charbo xmm type massage : 9/10 (cos she told me she work in a saloon and provide massage) hj: 8/10 ( cos she her already buay tahan liao) service and attitude: 9/10 playful friendly and chatty . this is my first review for massage girl . She dun do Fj bbbj pls respect her and treat this gem and beauty well!!!! Cheers!!!!!
Sorry..this MR doesn't look real...just being honest..
Old 07-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Any bros got recommendation for ML that are good at juagen ? I don't mind milfs
Old 07-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
Can try CAT, but no hanky panky if u dun mind.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kordel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unable to contact mint sia
Old 07-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Malaylover comment on Dina is spot on.
In my opinion not worth.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Eff84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who is CAT?
Old 07-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
See here https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...postcount=1336
Old 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Tried both Cat and Feel (SH69) recently for juagen. Cat's juagen skills are really excellent, but she'd be fully clothed and there's no hanky panky offered.

Feel's juagen skills are really quite good too. But advisable to book 90 min to get a proper job done; otherwise you'd miss out on the hanky panky which she's quite good at.

Hence, go for Cat if you're looking for juagen without extras, and go for Feel if you'd like to enjoy the extras.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on xiaobei

http://http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/xiaobei-2/

Apartment shared with with another girl (did not meet her)
Looks:
In the photo, I grade her 9/10 ;
in person 6/10 (she had no makeup on, lots of freckles and dark skin tones.
when she showed her teeth, my grade drop to 5/10 (she had badly aligned teeth that was very unflattering when she opened her mouth)

Additional observations:
she is big-boned, when she was massaging my hand & fingers, could feel the skin on her hands was not soft but tough. I took a look good look and notice the bones on her fingers were even bigger than mine.... (when I closed my eyes, it felt like a man was massaging my hands...yikees)

Massage:
Massage done topless wearing only lacy bottoms.
she took her massage seriously, decent stength, checked with me to make sure it was not too painful, gave full back massage, including legs, hands and even head and face massage. I enjoy the head massage the most.

HJ: fondling, kissing allowed, can also finger her but through her panties only.
I took my time and she did not try to rush or complain..... instead offered me FJ for $200.... told her no thank u...

Just factual reporting...no more, no less. have a good week to all!
Old 08-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Keep trying and you might get lucky..
Just sms instead of calling~

P.S. Last day for Mint today before she goes on short break

Quote:
Originally Posted by kordel View Post
unable to contact mint sia

Old 08-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Chanel/Dior from SH?

Price seem higher and I saw only one negative feedback from here. She look quite chio in pic. He he
Old 08-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro, if you got read back and with this thread long enough.
You would noticed more than 1 -ve feedback...
There is a small discussion abt her not too long back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Anyone tried Chanel/Dior from SH?

Price seem higher and I saw only one negative feedback from here. She look quite chio in pic. He he

Old 08-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
just had an experience with Dina and was definitely not a positive one for me. i've read that dina stays with someone else, not sure if i received the switcheroo trick.

got up to the apartment and upon opening the door i stepped into the hall and in the darkness she almost looked like she was in her 40's. i know dina has milfy looks but i wasn't expecting someone who looked in their 40's. boobs were definitely not a D as well, probably between a B and a C. the dealbreaker for me was that she stopped the HJ halfway to reply a text. i can accept a one handed massage but to stop halfway through a HJ is a definite no for me.

could i have received oldest trick in - the switcheroo? dina's reviews seem fairly positive in this thread so far. this experience has left me a bit confused.
Bro, I have to apologize for omitting in my MR Dina's stopping of service to text. I just did a MR on her and it was a positive experience for me. However, she did stop a few times to text and as I'm not prticularly fussy about this as long as it is not excessive, I didn't think it was crucial enough for me to raise in the MR.

But I don't think she looks 40s la. Haha. Felt she looked relatively good but then again this is subjective. Happy cheonging!
Old 08-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro thanks for your fast respond. Then I think I better skip her. Ha ha :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, if you got read back and with this thread long enough.
You would noticed more than 1 -ve feedback...
There is a small discussion abt her not too long back...
Old 08-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
不必再打落水狗了

天知地知你知我知

Anyway, I heard from a RTC ML that Ruby is now very happy with a Singaporean boyfriend.
Good for her and lucky man! Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1