The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-05-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiwolf View Post
Yes I bit the bullet. She is FL type. Fast food.
Just curious, does she look like her pictures tho?
Old 20-05-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Concur with the BBBJ portion.. One of the best (and skilled) I hv tried. She claimed she has very long tongue and her singing talent helped too lol (she's supposed to work in ktv as singer). Looks wise OK pleasant sweet to me, body is slim buy not exactly toned. Room feels a little small and tight with shared bathroom. Indeed a hardworking gal with good attitude.
Read her bbbj is 160.. is she FN and also roam signal strong? Thks
Old 20-05-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arthurz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is the 1st time i want to book slg ML, but the ML say no record for my number. Normally i go to MP, but this time wanna try massage in condo.
Any bro can help to add number, or which ML near purple line accept new record? Emo T_T
Old 20-05-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Concur with the BBBJ portion.. One of the best (and skilled) I hv tried. She claimed she has very long tongue and her singing talent helped too lol (she's supposed to work in ktv as singer). Looks wise OK pleasant sweet to me, body is slim buy not exactly toned. Room feels a little small and tight with shared bathroom. Indeed a hardworking gal with good attitude.
Does she looks like the photos?
Old 20-05-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Kenji299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I tried her roommate, Tang Guo, for hj/massage only. So so only althu conversation was rather amicable. They dare not offer these services in HK (in case they bump into familiar people) and chose to do it in Sg.

Thanks for your MR/FR. That she is also so so, with poor time mgt.

Overpriced and poor service
Old 20-05-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Try get the lesser famous owo ML. Try your luck cos some of them will accept you if you don't have record.
Then from there moving forward should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurz View Post
This is the 1st time i want to book slg ML, but the ML say no record for my number. Normally i go to MP, but this time wanna try massage in condo.
Any bro can help to add number, or which ML near purple line accept new record? Emo T_T
Old 20-05-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arthurz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Try get the lesser famous owo ML. Try your luck cos some of them will accept you if you don't have record.
Then from there moving forward should be fine.
Thanks bro, i will try to book other ML near NE mrt. If no one accept me then, can consider no 缘分 with slg ML liao. T_T
Old 20-05-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
psky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bao-zi-massage/

Hi all, Went to visit this ml recently and wanted to share my experience

Location: 8/10 Very convenient for driving as carpark is right beside it. Foot soldier will be a bit difficult as mrt is further.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 thin yet is busty (maybe E?). very slightly sagging due to gravity but overall still very good shape
Massage: 8/10 (body massage was ok. but it's the head and face massage after the deed which I enjoyed a lot)
Sensual: 5/10 (dont expect much in this category as the hj is mechanical)

RTM: yes for a good massage
Old 20-05-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Read her bbbj is 160.. is she FN and also roam signal strong? Thks
Not FN when I visited. I didn't get to roam much as initially she tend to stay a little far from me. Requested her to get nearer during BJ so at least can grab her boobs, she willingly obliged. Her BJ is so good that I have to concentrate instead of roaming haha, she even stacked another pillow so I can look at her more directly.
Old 20-05-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
Does she looks like the photos?
Her SLG photos are PSed to be slimmer. Actual face probably look a bit more like video.
Old 20-05-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From my experience Zara does offer light pecks and kisses (and I'm not a super regular). Frenching will probably need to try very hard 😅
She dun like frenching and is those difficult to arouse type of ML so no point trying further.
Old 20-05-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

Tried her yesterday night just to validate after the comments.
See why the comparison to Love as the body has lots of similarities. Very very well proportionate, smooth, fair, slim waist, and perky perky butt. Very pretty as well. Photo a little PS to make the eyes bigger but a pretty lass overall no doubt.

This ML oozes high spirit, very mischievous and playful, even though I was the last second customer. Very touchy as well. Ice was immediately broken the moment I entered the place. Touches me, spank me when I was naked going for shower etc. Cracks dirty jokes, 打黄腔, you name it, she does it. Wore a pair of fake black spectacle when opening door to give the sultry office look. In short she is a 戏精 . Commented she should go act in some R-rated movie, lol.

Uses disposable towel. House fairly empty and toilet is clean. Feels like a hotel so lacks a little warmth. She is new so cannot pick her on that. At least I do not have the icky feeling which is good. Sorry I am a little of a hygiene freak.

Massage got strength but all over the place, probably because we were TCSSing. Sensual wise reminds me of Nina. Very aggressive. Nice pair of racks, soft with tiny nips. Great waist to wrap your arms around and those butts, yum. Roller coaster experience.

RTM yes but will have to find time between GiGi and Eimi. Preoccupied with these two at the moment.
Old 20-05-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psky View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bao-zi-massage/

Hi all, Went to visit this ml recently and wanted to share my experience

Location: 8/10 Very convenient for driving as carpark is right beside it. Foot soldier will be a bit difficult as mrt is further.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 thin yet is busty (maybe E?). very slightly sagging due to gravity but overall still very good shape
Massage: 8/10 (body massage was ok. but it's the head and face massage after the deed which I enjoyed a lot)
Sensual: 5/10 (dont expect much in this category as the hj is mechanical)

RTM: yes for a good massage
If her sensual and GFE can improve significantly, I will RTM for sure. I miss fondling her heavy E cup boobs from behind. Too bad she still dunno how to make full use of them like providing BF or place them on the customer's face during sensual..wasted.

Last edited by MLTR; 20-05-2024 at 02:04 PM.
Old 20-05-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

Tried her yesterday night just to validate after the comments.
See why the comparison to Love as the body has lots of similarities. Very very well proportionate, smooth, fair, slim waist, and perky perky butt. Very pretty as well. Photo a little PS to make the eyes bigger but a pretty lass overall no doubt.

RTM yes but will have to find time between GiGi and Eimi. Preoccupied with these two at the moment.
Glad that u took the plunge too. DD is really fun to be with. 1st visit already made me feel so relax with her dirty jokes and constant teasing. When she removed her fake black spectacles and over sized shirt, my 2IC went hard instantaneously. Wow...
Old 20-05-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
psky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
If her sensual and GFE can improve significantly, I will RTM for sure. I miss fondling her heavy E cup boobs from behind. Too bad she still dunno how to make full use of them like providing BF or place them on the customer's face during sensual..wasted.
Indeed her sensual will need some improvement. slightly restrictive I would say during sensual.

Would love to bury my face on her chest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1