The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by jans766
Depends on my time, I may just pop in Babyface just to check it out !
Is there a Babyface in GZ ? Do you know the exact location ? I have been to a pub in GZ name "Tei Shi" (stacking stone)...but dun find it happening...loud music, no pick ups, very sianz.

Why you dun recommend local joints ? In fact, I tried one in Shenyang and it's damn good and cheap.

mars883
Friend,

Been to both, the GZ one is pretty classy, pick ups are there but u have to work. As for the location, i cant help, look for Tr|pp|ng, he is the man in GZ.

Dont look at where to find pick ups in SHA, its more like its all over, its whether its fits your meal.

Enjoy.

Jan [/B][/QUOTE]

Wah lau, in SHA already isit? Hehehe...I just got back from a good 3 day session at Zhangmutou (Little HK).

Not sure about my schedule to SHA. HOpefully I can find the time to fly up and catch u before u leave again!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 10-02-2004, 05:36 PM
mars883

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
bro Looksee,

Thanks ! You are also in SHA now ?

All you bros in SHA seems to be enjoying alot...how I wish I can be stationed in SHA as well. Crossing my fingers, wish may come true in 2005 as my boss is calculating which is cheaper - station there or fly there every month ?

bro Trlpplng,

heard from bro jans766 that you are the king of GZ. So please guide me along for GZ "market". Anyway, this thread is for SHA not GZ...so let's talk in the other thread.

Regards.
Old 10-02-2004, 06:50 PM
mars883

Talking

Dear bros,

I will be staying one night in Suzhou on the 16th for just one night...need help for some good recommendation/s...whether any good HCs or KTVs near Sheraton Suzhou hotel ?

Regards.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by mars883
bro Looksee,

Thanks ! You are also in SHA now ?

All you bros in SHA seems to be enjoying alot...how I wish I can be stationed in SHA as well. Crossing my fingers, wish may come true in 2005 as my boss is calculating which is cheaper - station there or fly there every month ?

Regards.
Bro

I'm not in SHA at the moment. Will be there next month. Hope to catch up if our schedule meets.

regards
Old 11-02-2004, 09:00 AM
shangkuan

Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

I'm not in SHA at the moment. Will be there next month. Hope to catch up if our schedule meets.

regards
Bro Looksee

I may also go to SHA next month. Let me know your dates and see if we can coincide. btw I haven't met up with you guys a long time here. Do you guys still get together ? I was told that putonren is away.

Bro tsuyoyi - have you also met up with that "sammi cheng" lookalike I intro you the last time in SHA ?
Old 11-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Samster

Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by shangkuan
Bro Looksee

I may also go to SHA next month. Let me know your dates and see if we can coincide. btw I haven't met up with you guys a long time here. Do you guys still get together ? I was told that putonren is away.

Bro

Both putonren and tsuyoyi are away at the moment but we still get together. Will sms you on our next gathering.

regards
Old 11-02-2004, 03:23 PM
mars883

Cool

bro Looksee,

I will probably be in SHA again sometime end March. Maybe we all can meet up then.

Regards
Old 13-02-2004, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 23
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Freezing in Europe!

Bro mars883,
Hopefully your boss can make the "right" decision and station you there instead! It will definitely be pure heaven! Good luck to you and see you in SHA next month!

Bro Looksee,
I didn't know you are heading to SHA too? When? You know my schedule, right? I am happily "stucked" in SHA for 10 days in March! You making the trip?

Meanwhile, I have been freezing my balls away in Europe for the last 2 weeks, travelling around Germany, France and Switzerland. Now in Belgium and in Paris next week. See you guys in the week of 22 Feb!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

regards
Old 13-02-2004, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 23
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro shangkuan,

How r u? Been active? :P
I will be in SHA early Mar. You now in SIN? Wat r ur dates to SHA?
Must catch up when I get back to SIN 10 days from nw. I miss TAM helluva lot! Miss all those warm and cuddly hugs and kisses!

Anyway, I did corresponded once or twice with the "sammi Cheng" lookalike. She wanted some CDs and I managed to source it for her. What about u? Been staying in contact w her? Been to busy travelling around Europe so not much time to talk to her. Even my gang has been complaining about me not having time for them at TAM! Must really go back ASAP!

Gimme a ring on 23 Feb, okie? Hope to catch up with u!

Quote:
Originally posted by shangkuan
Bro Looksee

Bro tsuyoyi - have you also met up with that "sammi cheng" lookalike I intro you the last time in SHA ?
Old 13-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
K123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1280 for 2 pax? a bit expensive. The last time when I was in SHA, we paid 600 for the room as my friend now resides there. They treat us like local expat

Quote:
Originally posted by tokyoboy
bro sgp,

thanks for the useful information. ended up going to tieng shang ren jian last night. the directions in the previous thread was right on. no problems finding the place especially because it was the brightest building in the area.

i must say, i was impressed with the place. the lobby was magnificent and the rooms large and comfortable. great place to entertain. but the place was crowded and the selection of girls was so so (probably because i asked for english speaking girls for my client). room charge was 1280. as this was my first visit, i tipped the mama 500 to build some goodwill for my follow up visit this evening. hopefully she wil save some better crop for us.

again, thanks for the input.

tb
Old 13-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Resides?

Quote:
Originally posted by K123456
1280 for 2 pax? a bit expensive. The last time when I was in SHA, we paid 600 for the room as my friend now resides there. They treat us like local expat
Your friend lives in a KTV?
You sure you are in the right Joint?
Old 13-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Samster

Re: Freezing in Europe!

Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi

Bro Looksee,
I didn't know you are heading to SHA too? When? You know my schedule, right? I am happily "stucked" in SHA for 10 days in March! You making the trip?

Meanwhile, I have been freezing my balls away in Europe for the last 2 weeks, travelling around Germany, France and Switzerland. Now in Belgium and in Paris next week. See you guys in the week of 22 Feb!

Cheers!
Bro

I was suppose to be in SHA next month but just been told today that I have to be in Cebu. There goes SHA!

Don't worry, we'll "unfreeze" your balls when you return. Just spoke to Putonren a while ago.

See you upon your return.

regards
Old 13-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bugisman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shu Yi Hui Suo

Just got back this place which was recommended in earlier posts. Its on Yanan Road on the side closer to Huai Hai Road, below the elevated road. Walking towards to the Bund, the first intersection will be Shanxi Road and Yanan Road which is about 30m away from main entrance.

Entrance is discrete and walk down to basement. Take shower and go for dip or go straight to TV hall. Wait for captain and go for massage. Girl will be waiting in room, rather dim with a massage table. Start with normal massage, no oil, then girl goes out to grab gear. Hot / cold ar, followed by BBBJ, no FS. Girl is naked as you are. CIM and clean up.

Go outside, rest or shower and settle bill. Total damage all in is 795 RMB. Got VIP card for next visit with 15% discount. Girl quality is about 5.5, saw others but not very clear cos' passage way is dim.

Overall great for relaxation but no FS and no condom for BJ.

Prefer BBS cos' cheaper and can select, but not very comfortable and clean. Difficult to have FS also.
Old 14-02-2004, 02:22 PM
shangkuan

Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro shangkuan,

How r u? Been active? :P
I will be in SHA early Mar. You now in SIN? Wat r ur dates to SHA?
Must catch up when I get back to SIN 10 days from nw. I miss TAM helluva lot! Miss all those warm and cuddly hugs and kisses!

Anyway, I did corresponded once or twice with the "sammi Cheng" lookalike. She wanted some CDs and I managed to source it for her. What about u? Been staying in contact w her? Been to busy travelling around Europe so not much time to talk to her. Even my gang has been complaining about me not having time for them at TAM! Must really go back ASAP!

Gimme a ring on 23 Feb, okie? Hope to catch up with u!
Bro tsuyoyi,

I have been quite busy with projects and just returned from France where the weather is cold with no soft mammaries to warm my fingers. Good to note that you are keeping in touch with sammi... I did not contact her as I was busy.

Have a planned trip to SHA for last week of April. Definitely call you when you return and we should all meet for a drink again. To be honest, I haven't gone to TAM for months. Am looking forward to catching up with you and Looksee, Putonren, etc soon.
Old 14-02-2004, 04:26 PM
klutzzy

i have been goin through this thread damn carefully lor... all i can say is that regulars here are really helpful when it comes to providing help and info... it's very unlike the local threads where newbies always kana flame/ fucked/ condemned/ ridiculed, u get the idea...

i've been to shanghai a few times before, but have not really tried any hanky panky bcos i was there with colleagues... the closest i got was when i went to the health club at the hyatt... little did i know that they only had male massueuse for male customers... had to endure being rubbed by a man for an hour bcos i was too paiseh to back out... it was nice though, just that i wasnt too comfortable bein touched by another man in places reserved for women...

anyway, i'll be in shanghai for 4 nites from the 16th to the 20th feb (next monday to friday...) and would be lookin for some action bcos i'll alone (for once... yippeee...)..

just checkin to see if any bros would be goin down at the same time so that we can pool our resources for a ktv room or something... it would be nice if any bros stationed there could meet up to show this SHA virgin (kinda... unless u count my massage by a guy...) a good time...

cheerssss.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread